[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Which is better as a Trigger Wand? Am i ok to use EE with either wand?
Last edited by Xierg on Apr 26, 2021, 12:21:10 AM
anyone have a pob for lvl 94/95, looks like the POB is for lvl 100? I'm mainly trying to see which nodes are better to not take since I'm missing 6 points.

Edit: Better wording.
Since I'm level 94 LowLife, which 5-6 skills is best to remove, based on the POB (since its for lvl 100)?

Thanks
Last edited by izint on Apr 26, 2021, 4:37:28 AM
"
Xierg wrote:
Looking for a Trigger Wand;

I know this is true for Cold, is it also true for Lightning and Fire?

Just to re-iterate: DO NOT use a wand with the mod "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells". This will ruin your EE and actually lower your damage.

As in, is a wand with "Adds # to # (Cold/Fire/Lightning) to Spells" no good?

Adding Fire or Lightning damage to spells is OK.
"
"
JMockz wrote:
Does anyone have any high-tier Ultimatum footage? I'm thinking about doing this build, but I really want to do high-tier ultimatums.

Haven't recorded a video, but in my t16 ultimatums the trialmaster doesn't have a chance to do his boss phases. You set up a vortex or two and throw out storm brand or hang nearby to get your blasphemy aura in range and he'll be defeated in about a second or two. In the inscribed ultimatums as long as the mods aren't too dangerous you'll just be walking around in a circle with vortex on left click.

Hey man.

Question: Are you running blasphemy support? I was thinking the same yesterday, but was then thinking my EE would suffer if i were not doing Storm Brand with hextouch.

I simply die too much currently, else my current setup damage wise is amazing.
"
tehnsd wrote:
Hello, this is the first league for me and I decided to try this build.
Just switched to CI today and so far so good.
I have one question though -- in PoB the Final CI Tree w/ Clusters is still using the Intuitive Leap jewel instead of the recommended Thread of Hope.
Can you please show me how do you link all the nodes with it?
I am loving the game and build so far, thank you for the detailed write up.

I'm CI as well and still use Intuitive Leap.
Found this guy on poe Ninja (the only high level that I see with CI + Thread of hope (scroll down for tree, he goes to left side as well, let's just ignore that)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/patrikantonsson/VortexingSellis?i=41&search=skill%3DVortex

Is that really better pointwise than with an Intuitive Leap for our CI tree? Plus you have to compensate -10 or more to allres. And it costs more.
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Apr 26, 2021, 6:38:06 AM
I swaped to this build to be my bosskiller, and I made some money to get the CI gear. But my damage is really low right now and I am having some trouble with survivability too. Did I do something wrong? can someone help me pls
Not trying to be rude, but most of the questions in this thread can be answered by using PoB.
"
vp0llas wrote:

Question: Are you running blasphemy support? I was thinking the same yesterday, but was then thinking my EE would suffer if i were not doing Storm Brand with hextouch.

Yeah the damage is definitely something, especially as you invest more currency into it. I'm not running blasphemy support but have used it before. Both set ups are popular, but I'm enjoying storm brand self-cast as vortex damage is already nuts without needing the 100% uptime of -res from ele weak and frostbite or the ee on anything besides bosses.

I've died a many times as well. Some fixes are running more block %, getting more ES, learning to weave through packs, and throwing out cold snap in some situations.
"
"
vp0llas wrote:

Yeah the damage is definitely something, especially as you invest more currency into it. I'm not running blasphemy support but have used it before. Both set ups are popular, but I'm enjoying storm brand self-cast as vortex damage is already nuts without needing the 100% uptime of -res from ele weak and frostbite or the ee on anything besides bosses.

I've died a many times as well. Some fixes are running more block %, getting more ES, learning to weave through packs, and throwing out cold snap in some situations.

So you would put Storm Brand in your weapon with the Trigger modifier, or how to understand it? Still quite a rookie at this build, and trying to nuance it a bit.
Also, i am not sure about using Temp. Chains as my second curse - i see a lot of people choose different.

Thanks
"
vp0llas wrote:

So you would put Storm Brand in your weapon with the Trigger modifier, or how to understand it? Still quite a rookie at this build, and trying to nuance it a bit.
Also, i am not sure about using Temp. Chains as my second curse - i see a lot of people choose different.

Thanks

Nope, I use a separate sb set up with hextouch support. You should take a look at the pob, it should have that variation in it. Temp chains, enfeeble, ele weak, frostbite are all good curses to have linked/aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info