[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
papadongerino wrote:
"
JMockz wrote:
Does anyone have any high-tier Ultimatum footage? I'm thinking about doing this build, but I really want to do high-tier ultimatums.

Here is an example of me doing a Chimera map. Ultimatum at 1:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYY91j7cRXM
Thanks!
Does anyone know how I can fix "Line 2620: Invalid sound filepath "Chromatic.mp3"?
"
JMockz wrote:
Does anyone know how I can fix "Line 2620: Invalid sound filepath "Chromatic.mp3"?

You need to download the sound files if you picked custom sounds in the loot filter. Or just do not use any customs at all, just uncheck it.
Hello exiles.
Wanna ask If the gem "increased area of effect" would be a good replacement on elemental focus or controlled destruction. The only downside for me personally is that the Vortex doenst feel big enough for clearing. I alreay have vortex +23 quality corrupted.
Maybe I could swap the gems for clearing and for tough bosses put one of those focused on damage?
I'm playing this build and doing really great at mid maps and destroying on ultimatum mechanic feels so good.
Loving the build, chose to leagues start with it in SSF and am having a blast. My char is kind-of big, scored a rimegaze, bated breath, sin-treks and am sitting on 10k ES. with a 6-link clear is insanely fast and it handles ultimatums AMAZINGLY, almost feels like I'm playing a cheat build... however... I do have one particular question regarding how to properly manage phys defense. even with 10k ES I did get one-shot by a baran slam (I purposefully tanked it to see if it kills me or not, and sure enough it did :D). With flasks up it's manageable, i hit 40% phys reduction thanks to them, but without... yikes.. was wondering if anyone found a way to increase phys mitigation through other ways than armor on gear
Bit of a newb question but does added lightning damage to spells proc EE with Vortex?
Looking for a Trigger Wand;

I know this is true for Cold, is it also true for Lightning and Fire?

Just to re-iterate: DO NOT use a wand with the mod "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells". This will ruin your EE and actually lower your damage.

As in, is a wand with "Adds # to # (Cold/Fire/Lightning) to Spells" no good?

"
chaosssss wrote:
Loving the build, chose to leagues start with it in SSF and am having a blast. My char is kind-of big, scored a rimegaze, bated breath, sin-treks and am sitting on 10k ES. with a 6-link clear is insanely fast and it handles ultimatums AMAZINGLY, almost feels like I'm playing a cheat build... however... I do have one particular question regarding how to properly manage phys defense. even with 10k ES I did get one-shot by a baran slam (I purposefully tanked it to see if it kills me or not, and sure enough it did :D). With flasks up it's manageable, i hit 40% phys reduction thanks to them, but without... yikes.. was wondering if anyone found a way to increase phys mitigation through other ways than armor on gear

Your build/gear is amazing for SSF!! Congrats my man.

How did you craft all that gear??!! I'm a bit of a PoE noob, this is the first League my char hasn't been a gimp.

I've never crafted before, mind if i ask a few questions please?

Wand - Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill" - that's only available via Jun right? You just need RnG to unlock it?

The process of crafting - get a white item with the sockets you wand and for a wand, a decent +increased spell damage roll. Then what?

Do you use an alch on it and pray to the RnG gods? Then if it's good, apply the Jun enchant once unlocked?
I need to ask because im testing some stuff. Right now, Im testing a Blasphemy + Temporal chains + Frostbite as auras. Has this anything related to EE on the tree? I mean, im using EE and Tempest shield, OoS and Frost Bomb on the wand with trigger, and I think that having Frostbite as an aura is awesome. Im melting everything by now, T14-15 included.
For the moment I dont have Vitality because I need a good elder unset ring and im out of mana. I will try to use Enlighten + blasphemy + temp chains + frostbite and then Ill see if I can add vitality to the mana reservation.

My actual gear is this, I know I need to improve some parts like belt, gloves, the elder ring and maybe the boots, but any advice is welcome.

Hello, this is the first league for me and I decided to try this build.
Just switched to CI today and so far so good.
I have one question though -- in PoB the Final CI Tree w/ Clusters is still using the Intuitive Leap jewel instead of the recommended Thread of Hope.
Can you please show me how do you link all the nodes with it?
I am loving the game and build so far, thank you for the detailed write up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info