[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm trying to figure out where my end goals should be for this build. I'm a somewhat casual player, usually don't acquire more than 7-10ex per league. With a lower budget like such, is it even possible going for the low-life build? Dunno if I could ever get a 6L Shav this league, seems like I'd have to settle for a 5-link Shav for most of the league, which really doesnt seem better than a CI build with 6L.

Having a good time with the build though, my progress has stalled a bit for me at mid-level maps (been slow on currency/drops last couple days) but overall its going well and is very enjoyable overall! Super well written guide and video updates.
I am currently running the CI variant of the build and I have extremely low damage it feels like, t16 bosses take too long to die, can someone please check my gear and let me know if i have something wrong? or its just time to switch to low life? i get 250k~ dps on vortex dot
I may have missed it, but where is the CI skill tree? Pastebin link would be fine too!
Last edited by quixtyle on Apr 25, 2021, 8:38:38 AM
Hey great guide build is going well! Trying ssf for the first time and I’m just wondering if rime gaze is a random drop or if there is a reliable way to get one. At 94 and haven’t seen it. Also is there a good way to go about crafting a wand reliably? Mine sucks and I’ve just been trying to spam harvest on it but nothing yet.
Thanks for the guide, having a blast with it, already went Life -> CI -> LL, not the best eq but gets the job done, also got lucky corrupted blood on jewel so got that covered :D
Sitting at 8k ES right now
Spoiler

My current priorities are:
Awakaned Hextouch -> good wand (I'm looking for +2 wand with space for aspect of spider and trigger craft) -> second Cluster setup (still need to level so priority is lower) -> amulet with +2 -> better boots/gloves/ring-> mass double corrupt shavs praying for the miracle

Do you see any other adjustments to the build that I missed?
<removed>
Last edited by BeardyJay on Jul 13, 2021, 4:54:06 PM
The lootfilter wouldn't load for me, it said error something something "blood magic support"

If anyone else has this issue, I fixed it by ctrl+f "blood magic support" and removing that line in the lootfilter file in my path of exile directory
"
JMockz wrote:
Does anyone have any high-tier Ultimatum footage? I'm thinking about doing this build, but I really want to do high-tier ultimatums.

Here is an example of me doing a Chimera map. Ultimatum at 1:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYY91j7cRXM
"
quixtyle wrote:
I may have missed it, but where is the CI skill tree? Pastebin link would be fine too!

The POB listed in the first post has multiple trees in it. Go to the tree page in POB and look on the bottom left for a drop down menu in which you can choose what ever tree you are interested in.
"
BeardyJay wrote:
Kinda general question here regarding your loot filter, as a some what new player that has never really went past act 10, mapping and gearing up etc is all new to me. Should I be using your Ossuary Loot filter while trying to fillout my map or should I move to a more generic filter like NeverSink Semi-Strict?

Thanks for the fantastic quides and build, its kept my way interested in the game!

As a newer player you can just stick to the basic loot filter you used while leveling. It will serve you well when mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info