[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Could anyone help me out please i feel real tanky but my damage seems really low dont get me wrong it does do red maps tier 11 atm but the bosses and or conq take a long time to kill

here is my pob is anyone wants to have a look

https://pastebin.com/CixvsZ29

i appreciate all and any help offered

I took a peak and I don't see anything wrong per say but you have plenty of space for damage improvement.

Your damage is about where it should be when using the CI version and not using Elemental Equilibrium with your gear.

Your next step to improving damage is getting the trigger wand (with the lowest cool down if possible) and then turning on EE (make sure you follow the rules of EE so you don't make things worse).

After that if you want more damage, you have to transfer to the Low Life version.

You can always improve gear of course as you likely know with any version of the build. Look for +1 gem type affixes. Much of our damage comes from the gems so the higher the levels the better. Grab a level 21/23 Vortex for a quick dps boost.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 24, 2021, 11:38:20 AM
Playing this in SSFSC and having a great time! Starting to struggle a bit in T13+ maps, but that's not really the build's fault, I'm just undergeared in SSF (missing rumi's, cinderswallow, cluster jewels, LL uniques, es on block shield, and still using a pretty bad wand).

For clear/ultimatums, I've been really enjoying using a Witchfire Brew to trigger Profane Bloom. I grabbed Whispers of Doom on the tree for Hextouch/Frostbite on bosses. I'll probably replace the Witchfire with a curse on hit ring when possible, but it's a nice stopgap until I can find one in SSF.

I'm having an issue with my damage overall. There are tons of improvements I can make

1. 6 link Shav
2. Uberlab for extra curse
3. Better weapon
4. cold dot on gloves
5. shapers mark ring
6. fixing links to get me arcane on flame dash

All of that being said I feel like my damage is much lower than it should be. It took me like 3 minutes to kill a t10 conqueror and a minute or so to kill the boss of the map.

What am I missing?
"
Lybyrtyn wrote:

I'm having an issue with my damage overall. There are tons of improvements I can make

1. 6 link Shav
2. Uberlab for extra curse
3. Better weapon
4. cold dot on gloves
5. shapers mark ring
6. fixing links to get me arcane on flame dash

All of that being said I feel like my damage is much lower than it should be. It took me like 3 minutes to kill a t10 conqueror and a minute or so to kill the boss of the map.

What am I missing?

Level 17 Vortex
Reset most of my gems with the quality recipe even with that the damage seems low. I guess it's just a lot of things adding up, but this build is supposed to "melt bosses". Having played a lot of high dps builds previously I just assumed I was missing something with the dps being so low even in yellow maps.

I honestly just assumed I messed something up. Guess I know that I need to work on. Build is crazy tanky though.
Last edited by Lybyrtyn on Apr 24, 2021, 6:17:45 PM
@Lybyrtyn - Your weapon adds cold damage to spells, that completely messes up your Elemental Equilibrium, and actually lowers your damage
"
l33tsmurf wrote:
@Lybyrtyn - Your weapon adds cold damage to spells, that completely messes up your Elemental Equilibrium, and actually lowers your damage

Ahhhhhhhhh. That makes sense. Thank you!
Does anyone have any high-tier Ultimatum footage? I'm thinking about doing this build, but I really want to do high-tier ultimatums.
"
JMockz wrote:
Does anyone have any high-tier Ultimatum footage? I'm thinking about doing this build, but I really want to do high-tier ultimatums.

Haven't recorded a video, but in my t16 ultimatums the trialmaster doesn't have a chance to do his boss phases. You set up a vortex or two and throw out storm brand or hang nearby to get your blasphemy aura in range and he'll be defeated in about a second or two. In the inscribed ultimatums as long as the mods aren't too dangerous you'll just be walking around in a circle with vortex on left click.
What do you guys think of hexproof+frostbite and eleweakness linked with storm brand ? Free up some more mana for reservation. Currently running aspect of the spider and flesh and stone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info