[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

ah ok thank you
As a heads-up, your PoB uses the 3.13 version of Prism Guardian, which reads "Socketed Gems have Blood Magic", instead of the new 3.14 version, which reads as "Socketed Gems Cost and Reserve Life instead of Mana"

This confuses PoB so it looks like your life reserved is more than 100%.

Great build!
Last edited by Xavori on Apr 23, 2021, 10:22:05 PM
WHat u think of leveling this as slinger version till can afford to go low life and then just respec to selfcast?

Migfht lvling as cold slinger be smoother ?
Was wondering if this boot enchant is worth to keep, hard to figure out also how often do we crit (or the trigger spells in wand)

Especially for the ignite for the cinderswallow bonus

I also have fire damage on wand, will I ignite (sometimes) with this?

With Vortex you obviously cannot inflict ailments due to Elemental Focus support, but with Cold Snap (and flame dash) you can? Also with the trigger spells in wand? And can you also shock then with this boot enchant sometimes?
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Apr 24, 2021, 4:23:05 AM
I apologize if this question has already been heard before, and by searching I could not find anything in this thread. But why you need to take elemental equilibrium. The only spell that can trigger it is storm brand, but we don't use it for every pack when clearing the map. Please tell me what I'm missing.
Is it ok to use a curse on hit ring with Vortex?
I still use Profane Bloom and applying the curse with orb of storm slow down the mapping a lot.
Could anyone help me out please i feel real tanky but my damage seems really low dont get me wrong it does do red maps tier 11 atm but the bosses and or conq take a long time to kill

here is my pob is anyone wants to have a look

https://pastebin.com/CixvsZ29

i appreciate all and any help offered
"
Etrakon01 wrote:
I apologize if this question has already been heard before, and by searching I could not find anything in this thread. But why you need to take elemental equilibrium. The only spell that can trigger it is storm brand, but we don't use it for every pack when clearing the map. Please tell me what I'm missing.

EE is really effective when you get the trigger wand, especially if you can get the 4 second cool down version. The build guide has a nice detailed explanation on why it uses EE. Read section 3.1 Important Mechanics in the first post.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 24, 2021, 11:14:54 AM
"
Gromhouleux wrote:
Is it ok to use a curse on hit ring with Vortex?
I still use Profane Bloom and applying the curse with orb of storm slow down the mapping a lot.

Yes, others in the thread have used this technique for Profane Bloom and have liked it.
"
Could anyone help me out please i feel real tanky but my damage seems really low dont get me wrong it does do red maps tier 11 atm but the bosses and or conq take a long time to kill

here is my pob is anyone wants to have a look

https://pastebin.com/CixvsZ29

i appreciate all and any help offered

The three stats on gear that scales our cold dot the best is +1 all spell, +1 all cold, and cold damage over time multiplier (+1 intelligence on ammy also).

I'm not running this build, here are some samples

Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Apr 24, 2021, 11:36:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info