[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
kebal wrote:

How did you craft the wand as yours? Is there any video or text guide?

I'm sure there's a guide to getting +2 wands out there, but what I did was just blast maps day 1 until I could afford a +2 wand tbh. It had 2 random suffixes so I used the metamod keep prefixes and scoured to clear up affixes. Then just multimod and craft trigger/cold dot. Lucky enough to have an open prefix so you can just craft an aspect of the spider on it as well. If you're not a fan of trigger the should be other decent alternatives as well.
Is Deep Chill basically a mandatory on the cluster jewel or would this one be fine?

Any tips for getting another prefix on here other than exalting?
Sorry Guys but im super confused. o_O

What is the Build after Act 10? Are you on Low Live and then you transition into CI? But it says under 3.8 "The Ultimate End-Game: Low-Life Vortex" so LL is after CI right? If so, then where is the build before you go CI? Under 3.2 Gem Links there is no Gem Build when you are not transitioned into CI.

What gems do i use besides the vortex, coldsnap and flamedash setup in 3.2, when i have not reached CI yet?
"
Nullobjekt wrote:
Sorry Guys but im super confused. o_O

What is the Build after Act 10? Are you on Low Live and then you transition into CI? But it says under 3.8 "The Ultimate End-Game: Low-Life Vortex" so LL is after CI right? If so, then where is the build before you go CI? Under 3.2 Gem Links there is no Gem Build when you are not transitioned into CI.

What gems do i use besides the vortex, coldsnap and flamedash setup in 3.2, when i have not reached CI yet?

I believe pre-CI would use the same gems as CI. However other than Vortex, Cold Snap, and Flamedash you would use an Immortal Call cast when damage taken as well as your auras.
So went to do my Uber Lab, and look what pops up

"
zz9za wrote:
So went to do my Uber Lab, and look what pops up

I got the same thing a hour ago. Congrats
I've been having a good time with this build playing SSF. Currently running the CI version and making decent progress and getting slow upgrades. Found a Profane Proxy ring and decided to give it a shot to see how it could help my EE two button issue since I have yet to unlock the trigger veil. Put it in left ring with Elemental weakness curse and swapped out Frost shield for Skitter bots. With Enlighten lvl3 i have just enough mana left to make it work. Don't know how viable this is yet since I've only been playing with it for an hour or so, but it seem great so far. Skitter bots do the work so I can just drop vortex and go. Am I on the right track or am I missing something obvious as to why I should run this setup?

Also loving the change to pool of unique items that can drop anywhere now.
Last edited by Watermouse on Apr 23, 2021, 5:38:06 PM
deleted
Last edited by Maestery on Apr 24, 2021, 3:36:13 AM
I don't get how the lvl 80 CI tree has 20 % more block chance on atks than I do?

https://pastebin.com/mJEU55LA
"
skyez0r wrote:
I don't get how the lvl 80 CI tree has 20 % more block chance on atks than I do?

https://pastebin.com/mJEU55LA

In the POB he uses Rumi's Concoction flask which gives 20% block chance while flask is active.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info