- Brush with Death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

- Vile Reinvigoration
24% increased Damage over Time
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second if you've Killed an Enemy Recently

They are all pretty good and I can't decide. Which two ones do you guys prefer?
Gonna throw a wildcard into the ring and say that I like having Exposure Therapy (10% Dot Multi, 30% Chaos Res vs Dots), I think I would run with 2 Brush with Death/Exposure Clusters and 2 Brush With Death/Vile Revigoration, I like building more defensive than most though.
"
Gonna throw a wildcard into the ring and say that I like having Exposure Therapy (10% Dot Multi, 30% Chaos Res vs Dots), I think I would run with 2 Brush with Death/Exposure Clusters and 2 Brush With Death/Vile Revigoration, I like building more defensive than most though.

I did dismiss Exposure Therapy as the resist is conditional, but few skills hit with chaos. I wanted a narrower selection, not wider :D

I can use a fourth aura cluster with First Amongst Equal + Replenishing presence. This would boost my defensive auras as well (vitality, dread banner, discipline). But I just want a bit of diversity.

hello there, pretty new to the game. And heard this is a good build.
Just before i start reading and buying gear i was wondering how this does in mid tier maps to red maps with a budget gear?
Just want to farm currecny to advance later on.

Thanks for the guide
"
Stigingvar wrote:
hello there, pretty new to the game. And heard this is a good build.
Just before i start reading and buying gear i was wondering how this does in mid tier maps to red maps with a budget gear?
Just want to farm currecny to advance later on.

Thanks for the guide

If you want to farm currency, this is not the best build as it moves and clears slowly. If you want farm currency by mapping on a budget you are better off with gladiator bleed split arrow, poison bv assassin or toxic rain trickster/pathfinder. If you want to farm by kill hard bosses, this is your build.
So here is my current build and POB. Any thoughts on upgrades? Things I am missing or weaknesses?

https://pastebin.com/jVyFdSpj

I know I could add:
Awakened gems
Vortex enchantment
Catylst on ring to get chaos resist up.
Watcher Eye with Malevolence
Transcendence Mind

But not sure where else I could improve.

Edit: Updated to correct gloves.
Last edited by lostpike on Jan 27, 2021, 5:33:17 PM

Last league I ran LL and this league I'm going to push CI as far as I can. Up to Sirus AL5 and most lightly juiced T16s I'm crushing it, but past that my DPS isn't high enough to keep up with survivability issues. Donbrawler shared me an insane god-tier crafted version that I'm trying to use as an end dream but I'm a long way off. Any ideas on immediate changes to boost DPS? Survivability? I know I'm missing Deflection which will help a little bit soon but what about gearing?

Here's my POB, I'm thinking the wand and gloves should come next for upgrades but kind of lost on next steps. https://pastebin.com/5P5LBifz

Thanks everyone!
"
lostpike wrote:
So here is my current build and POB. Any thoughts on upgrades? Things I am missing or weaknesses?

https://pastebin.com/jVyFdSpj

I know I could add:
Awakened gems
Vortex enchantment
Catylst on ring to get chaos resist up.

But not sure where else I could improve.

1) Weapon is really bad. Crafted cold dot multi, no implicit.
2) Rings are kinda bad. They are the best gear slots to get resistances or attributes. Your ones lack both.
3) Gloves are expensive but very bad. Any life mods are useless.
4) Boots have 35% MS, but it is the second slot of gear (after rings) to get resistances. You have only cold res there and it's still not even t2.
5) Remove hallowed flask.
6) Buy lvl21 auras.

And it's not really viable to cap your chaos res. Everything that is >= 0 is ok.
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi, i have a question about EE: i have +lightning damage to spells on my wand.
do i have to get rid of it or is this ok?

Hi guys! Could someone who knows pls help me with that? Would be super great :)
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi, i have a question about EE: i have +lightning damage to spells on my wand.
do i have to get rid of it or is this ok?

Hi guys! Could someone who knows pls help me with that? Would be super great :)

Everything but cold damage to spells is ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info