[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

So for that crystal belt with Increased to ES, is it better crafting or buying it?

Really costly rn those crusader crystal belt
I'm only using Vaal discipline for the recharge. I dont have the aura active.

"
Papa_Howz wrote:
@EnrageDlol

How are you running blasphemy, malevalance, and discipline? Even with lvl 3 enlighten I don't have enough mana reservation.

Thanks in advance!
Makes sense now, thank you!
is the 'recover % energy shield when you block' on shield important to go for even without the glancing blow nod?

thanks, loved this build!
Chimera absolutely wrecked me :(. He kept flicker strike attacking me, i couldn't keep distance to regen & kill him.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 27, 2021, 11:12:09 PM
After playing around a bit today, fairly confident i can do most content now, I can do a bit of gem swapping for the tough encounters.

I just did sirus, swapped out frostbite into my trigger wand, moved in discipline for blasphemy, and added frost bomb to my self cast rotation with cold snap, you can also back out of elusive and grab the Utmost Intellect notable for a quick (40int +8% int)int/es boost.

I will swap back to blasphemy with only vaal discipline recharge and elusive while mapping/delving.

The CI version is going to be hard to walk away from with almost 10k es, i cant manage to 6L my shavs and maybe thats a blessing, i might just stick with CI.
I thought this build can do elemental reflect except it would be slow? I died immediately in one elemental reflect map and one unidentified map which im 10000% sure was elemental reflect. Playing LL btw
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 28, 2021, 1:53:24 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I thought this build can do elemental reflect except it would be slow? I died immediately in one elemental reflect map and one unidentified map which im 10000% sure was elemental reflect. Playing LL btw

The dot on the ground cannot be reflected so the only way to do reflect maps is to just cast vortex on the ground where no enemies are, then lure them to stand there. You can do it, but it's not worth it. So skip/reroll them.
"
EnrageDlol wrote:
After playing around a bit today, fairly confident i can do most content now, I can do a bit of gem swapping for the tough encounters.

I just did sirus, swapped out frostbite into my trigger wand, moved in discipline for blasphemy, and added frost bomb to my self cast rotation with cold snap, you can also back out of elusive and grab the Utmost Intellect notable for a quick (40int +8% int)int/es boost.

I will swap back to blasphemy with only vaal discipline recharge and elusive while mapping/delving.

The CI version is going to be hard to walk away from with almost 10k es, i cant manage to 6L my shavs and maybe thats a blessing, i might just stick with CI.

You should not have add cold dmg on your wand I believe.
"
ThePimpShrimp wrote:
"
EnrageDlol wrote:

You should not have add cold dmg on your wand I believe.

I think cold damage is a dead stat for the build but it won't affect EE. What you absolutely don't want is cold damage to spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info