[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Exiled_ wrote:
So I recently switched over from the spellslinger version of this, I am currently running the LL version with relatively unscuffed gear.

I am in a bit of a pickle, I am still running Malediction as I am short on skill points to socket Whispers of Doom. Assuming I need to make a decision to unspec my Small ES cluster (with Energy From Naught), Deep Chill (from the Medium) and the jewel socket.

This will give me the 4 points needed to get Whispers which means I can switch to Vile Bastion.

The question is, is that worth the trade off? I am using:

which means I am not super requiring the Cannot be Stunned from Vile.

Or is the answer just, level moar? :)

Honestly, I would just remove the Spell block nodes. Block isn't that good for LL since you don't have access to ES gained on block.
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 26, 2021, 6:37:11 PM

finished crafting this from a base i found on poe trade that had accuracy on it.. removed the accuracy and slammed a lucky ice augment harvest onto it for the t1 and then finished with fire res.

could be better but huge boost for the build
"
donbrawler wrote:
HOW TO CRAFT A DOUBLE INFLUENCE AMULET CHEAPER THAN TRADE

Currency and Items you will need for less than 10ex

Awakeners Orb (5ex Cost)

Buy any ilvl 85 Citrine Amulet with Hunter influence. This will be your base Amulet. (20-25 Chaos)

Buy any ilvl 82 Redeemer Amulet with +1 to Cold from trade (5-30 Chaos)

Buy 500-1000 Alterations if you don't have them (100-200 Chaos price keeps going up)

Steps on how to start crafting

1. Take your Hunter Influence amulet and alteration spam until you get +1 to Intelligence skill gems or just buy one for 3ex your choice.

2. Make sure both of your amulets only have one influence modifier I suggested above. This guarantees when you use Awakeners Orb you will have both + 1 to Intelligence and + 1 to Cold on your Citrine Amulet.

3. Right click the Awakeners Orb > Left click the Redeemers Amulet with + 1 to Cold > Left Click Hunters Citrine Amulet.

4. You should now have a ilvl 85 Double Influence Citrine Amulet with + 1 to cold and +1 to int.

5. The Awakeners Orb rerolled all of the stats on the amulet. So here is where you need to learn about tags because you might have some crappy suffix's or one prefix you don't want. As long as the suffix or prefix have tags that I will list below. They can be removed with harvest crafts. So don't worry we can fix it.

Tags that can be removed
Fire, Lightning, Attack, Critical, Physical, Caster, Defense, Life, Speed and Chaos (Notice I didn't put Cold, This can be tricky to remove since + 1 to cold can be removed using this tag. So if you run into situation where you need to remove cold send me a PM and I try to help you block from removing your + 1 to Cold.

Here is what my Amulet looked like after used the Awakeners orb

Adds (1-2) to (27-28) Lightning Damage to Attacks (Prefix)
+1 to Level of all Cold Skill Gems (Prefix)
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems (Prefix)
13% increased Fire Damage (Suffix)
24% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (Suffix)

8. I had remove Lightning and Fire in my Horticraft station already so I was able to remove those modifiers right away.

9. Now I have amulet that looks like this.

10. I bench Crafted 20% increased maximum Energy Shield. So now it looks like

15-20)% increased maximum Energy Shield (Prefix)

11. I farmed Harvest for 2 days trying to get Remove Critical but I never got it.

12. CAUTION THIS STEP IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS (Please ask questions if your not comfortable at this step)

This step should only be used if your comfortable with crafting. It can be used multiple times to get good suffix's without farming a ton of Augments, Removes, and Add crafts.

13. Before doing this step make sure the Prefix's are full and are the stats you want like above if preferred. Otherwise the craft will add a prefix if not full. Use Harvest craft "Reforge Rare Keeping All prefix's". It took me 5 crafts to get a good outcome.

13. Now the harvest Craft rerolled all of the suffix's and keep the prefix's intact. So it looks like this now.

15-20)% increased maximum Energy Shield (Prefix)
+47 to Intelligence
+30% Chaos Resistance

14. I wanted + Intelligence and Chaos Res so I am happy with this outcome. But I am still missing +16% to Cold Dot Multi.

15. Augment Cold (It will either hit Cold Res, Cold Damage or Cold Dot Multi)

16. If the Augment hits Cold resistance or Cold damage. I will need to Remove Chaos > Replace Bench Craft with "Prefix Cannot be changed" > Add Remove Cold till I get T1 Cold Dot Multi > Replace Bench Craft with 20% increased maximum Energy Shield again > Augment Chaos and Remove/ADD till I get T1 Chaos Resistance.

Final outcome
20% increased maximum Energy Shield (Prefix)
+47 to Intelligence (Suffix)
+35% Chaos Resistance (Suffix)
+16% to Cold Damage Over time Multiplier (Suffix)

Alright so i got this result...

Now, it's safe to assume that we want to remove the Mana modifier? Maybe do something else with it?

What is the best outcome i should go now for that endgame amulet !

Thanks

"
Ma23ck wrote:

Now, it's safe to assume that we want to remove the Mana modifier? Maybe do something else with it?

What is the best outcome i should go now for that endgame amulet !

Thanks

Man that sucks you got mana prefix!!

Honestly, since its a prefix you have a very low RNG chance of removing the mana with some steps I will list below. I would just recommend against it though. I would sell that one for 10ex and hope a high roller crafter or someone who wants mana buys it. Then just buy the mats to craft another one you should make profit too :)

If you want to try to remove the mana. Here are some steps to do it but its very much against you and if it bricks its worth 2-3ex maybe lower.

All of these steps have a low chance removing mana and I would recommend against it. But its possible the RNG gods have your back

1. Use the Bestiary craft "Remove Prefix add Suffix" and hope it removes the mana

2. Use Harvest Craft Remove Non-Defense add defense and hope it removes mana. this might remove a suffix and add redeemer mod +(3-5)% chance to Evade Attack Hits buts that's ok defense can be remove :)

3. Craft Prefix cannot be changed > Scour Orb to only leave prefixes and Yolo Orb of Annulment and pray it removes mana.

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 26, 2021, 7:55:47 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Exiled_ wrote:
So I recently switched over from the spellslinger version of this, I am currently running the LL version with relatively unscuffed gear.

I am in a bit of a pickle, I am still running Malediction as I am short on skill points to socket Whispers of Doom. Assuming I need to make a decision to unspec my Small ES cluster (with Energy From Naught), Deep Chill (from the Medium) and the jewel socket.

This will give me the 4 points needed to get Whispers which means I can switch to Vile Bastion.

The question is, is that worth the trade off? I am using:

which means I am not super requiring the Cannot be Stunned from Vile.

Or is the answer just, level moar? :)

Honestly, I would just remove the Spell block nodes. Block isn't that good for LL since you don't have access to ES gained on block.

I actually did this in harvest, but looking back on my character, I think the build is less effective since you can't run those extra auras, but i did find the ES on block helpful. Though I never was able to craft a decent ES one (played harvest SSF)

Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 26, 2021, 8:51:28 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just paid for Cinderswallow and am wondering if we use the "Ignite" part of this? I don't see anyway we do unless I am missing something.
"
AhriSafari wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just paid for Cinderswallow and am wondering if we use the "Ignite" part of this? I don't see anyway we do unless I am missing something.

Short answer : Yes

Long Answer: Flame dash only gives 12% chance to ignite on the default skill gem. If you get a divergent Flame Dash it will increase the Ignite chance to 47%.

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 26, 2021, 9:54:06 PM
"
Kinkilicious wrote:
Guys i am kinda new to POE still learning i just managed to hit 6k energy shield and i still got to work on my items. I just added CI to the skill tree i am level 85 currently and i followed the skill build shown on guide and added some of them myself and i am not sure if it's right. I've still got 5 more skill tree points and pls advice me on which direction to head to and what to add the points on?

this is my pastebin link for my current skill tree: https://pastebin.com/GMTJGcv6

thanks guys

hi guys any advise on this? I am currently dying alot from tier 5 rare maps from certain bosses including The Apex of Sacrifice. I find it to be very hard dodge certain bosses skills at all and due to the waiting time for energy shield to recharge; causing me to die. Any advice on this?
Last edited by Kinkilicious on Jan 26, 2021, 11:30:15 PM
"
Kinkilicious wrote:
"
Kinkilicious wrote:
Guys i am kinda new to POE still learning i just managed to hit 6k energy shield and i still got to work on my items. I just added CI to the skill tree i am level 85 currently and i followed the skill build shown on guide and added some of them myself and i am not sure if it's right. I've still got 5 more skill tree points and pls advice me on which direction to head to and what to add the points on?

this is my pastebin link for my current skill tree: https://pastebin.com/GMTJGcv6

thanks guys

hi guys any advise on this? I am currently dying alot from tier 5 rare maps from certain bosses including The Apex of Sacrifice. I find it to be very hard dodge certain bosses skills at all and due to the waiting time for energy shield to recharge; causing me to die. Any advice on this?

Quick look on your skill tree, mixed life and es nodes -> should respec more to es - follows shack's CI lv80 PoB.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Kinkilicious wrote:
"
Kinkilicious wrote:

thanks guys

Quick look on your skill tree, mixed life and es nodes -> should respec more to es - follows shack's CI lv80 PoB.

Thanks for the reply, i can't seem to find his poe posted anywhere; are you able to guide me to his CI PoB post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info