[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

AHh i found it, i just realised there are other builds attached to the PoB was struggling all this while without realising this. thanks mate
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Ma23ck wrote:

Now, it's safe to assume that we want to remove the Mana modifier? Maybe do something else with it?

What is the best outcome i should go now for that endgame amulet !

Thanks

Man that sucks you got mana prefix!!

Honestly, since its a prefix you have a very low RNG chance of removing the mana with some steps I will list below. I would just recommend against it though. I would sell that one for 10ex and hope a high roller crafter or someone who wants mana buys it. Then just buy the mats to craft another one you should make profit too :)

If you want to try to remove the mana. Here are some steps to do it but its very much against you and if it bricks its worth 2-3ex maybe lower.

All of these steps have a low chance removing mana and I would recommend against it. But its possible the RNG gods have your back

1. Use the Bestiary craft "Remove Prefix add Suffix" and hope it removes the mana

2. Use Harvest Craft Remove Non-Defense add defense and hope it removes mana. this might remove a suffix and add redeemer mod +(3-5)% chance to Evade Attack Hits buts that's ok defense can be remove :)

3. Craft Prefix cannot be changed > Scour Orb to only leave prefixes and Yolo Orb of Annulment and pray it removes mana.

Definitely not.

Just go for remove non-cold add cold.

1 chance out of 2 to hit mana (or to lose +1 intell skill gems)

And adding a cold affixes can give you either
- Cold DoT Multi as a suffix (GREAT)
- Add cold damage to attack (can be removed with Remove Attack craft)
- Cold leech as ES (dont know if its good for the build. but can be removed with Remove Defence craft)
- Cold leech as Life (can be removed with Remove Life craft)
- Damage penetrates cold res (nothing you can do with this :(...)
- Gain phys dmg as extra cold dmg (can be removed with Remove Phys craft)
"
Arkannn wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Ma23ck wrote:

Now, it's safe to assume that we want to remove the Mana modifier? Maybe do something else with it?

What is the best outcome i should go now for that endgame amulet !

Thanks

Man that sucks you got mana prefix!!

Honestly, since its a prefix you have a very low RNG chance of removing the mana with some steps I will list below. I would just recommend against it though. I would sell that one for 10ex and hope a high roller crafter or someone who wants mana buys it. Then just buy the mats to craft another one you should make profit too :)

If you want to try to remove the mana. Here are some steps to do it but its very much against you and if it bricks its worth 2-3ex maybe lower.

All of these steps have a low chance removing mana and I would recommend against it. But its possible the RNG gods have your back

1. Use the Bestiary craft "Remove Prefix add Suffix" and hope it removes the mana

2. Use Harvest Craft Remove Non-Defense add defense and hope it removes mana. this might remove a suffix and add redeemer mod +(3-5)% chance to Evade Attack Hits buts that's ok defense can be remove :)

3. Craft Prefix cannot be changed > Scour Orb to only leave prefixes and Yolo Orb of Annulment and pray it removes mana.

Definitely not.

Just go for remove non-cold add cold.

1 chance out of 2 to hit mana (or to lose +1 intell skill gems)

And adding a cold affixes can give you either
- Cold DoT Multi as a suffix (GREAT)
- Add cold damage to attack (can be removed with Remove Attack craft)
- Cold leech as ES (dont know if its good for the build. but can be removed with Remove Defence craft)
- Cold leech as Life (can be removed with Remove Life craft)
- Damage penetrates cold res (nothing you can do with this :(...)
- Gain phys dmg as extra cold dmg (can be removed with Remove Phys craft)

There are plenty ways to go about but your way has just as many chances for a bad outcome. Leech and cold pen Doesnt work for cold dot btw

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 27, 2021, 6:10:39 AM
"
donbrawler wrote:

What the F... There are plenty ways to go about but your way is way more risky. A 50/50 of removing + Int kills the amulet. Don't listen to this guy

lol dude. You might be bad at crafting but at least you're funny ;)

1. Bestiary craft "remove prefix add suffix"
-> 33% chance to hit mana / 66% chance to hit +1 intell or +1 cold skill

2. Remove non-defence add defence
-> 20% chance to hit mana / 40% chance to hit +1 intell or +1 cold skill / 40% chance to hit any of the two other mods and you have to go again...

3. prefix cannot be changed /scour orb / annul orb
-> same odds as for "remove prefix add suffix" but you lose 2ex for crafting prefix cannot be changed...

4. remove non-cold add cold
-> 50% chance to hit mana / 50% chance to hit +1 intell skill gems

Though I agree with you about selling this amulet for 7-8ex, buy new bases and awakened orb and go again without losing money.
Bad at crafting c'mon dude I take my time and farm my own crafts, all my gear is crafted by me and still progress.I am just trying to help we all have our own methods. But be a dick it's ok.

BTW, You wasted awakening orb for spell damage on gloves why?
"
donbrawler wrote:
Bad at crafting c'mon dude I take my time and farm my own crafts, all my gear is crafted by me and still progress.I am just trying to help we all have our own methods. But be a dick it's ok.

BTW, You wasted awakening orb for spell damage on gloves why?

Dude you've been helping a lot this thread so far. But just admit, the methods you proposed this time were not the best ones and don't disregard my method just because it doesn't go your way. I'm also trying to help this guy.

About the gloves, I've bought the double influence 29% quality base for 2.5ex. So I haven't wasted any awakening orb and it just cost me about an extra ex compared to a single influence base.
And the spell damage gives me roughly the same benefit as your maven orb on dot multi... for much cheaper and less risky.
Last edited by Arkannn on Jan 27, 2021, 7:28:37 AM
Hey guys, i REALLY enjoying this build, usually i stop playing before getting to maps so i'm not very experienced with the endgame of PoE.

Can someone help me understand in simple terms what is a elder/shaper item, or influenced item, as mentioned in the build guild, Shack says to use some of these in the equip slots but i have no ideia what those are or where to get them.

Im thankful to you all, reading so many answers around here and getting so much info is really helping me understand more of the game and im pretty hyped to try to do everything this league.
"
VicKisaragi wrote:
Hey guys, i REALLY enjoying this build, usually i stop playing before getting to maps so i'm not very experienced with the endgame of PoE.

Can someone help me understand in simple terms what is a elder/shaper item, or influenced item, as mentioned in the build guild, Shack says to use some of these in the equip slots but i have no ideia what those are or where to get them.

Im thankful to you all, reading so many answers around here and getting so much info is really helping me understand more of the game and im pretty hyped to try to do everything this league.

Okay, in the simple most terms: Every item can have so called „influences“ applied to them. What they do is give the item a fancier sprite and enable them to roll different modifiers that are special to that influence type. For example a Hunter influenced Glove can roll „increased Cold Damage over time Multiplier“. The way you get them is mostly from high tier maps, some league mechanics drop them as well but the vast majority is produced in the endgame. If you are playing in trade you should be able to buy some influenced items for relatively cheap.

E: Also this crafting discussion is very weird to me, whats the issue with starting out with a "remove non-influence, add influence" craft? It has 0 risk, if it hits a suffix it can be metacrafted away, if it changes into a prefix at worst we are at the exact situation we are at now and in a lot of cases we hit a removeable mod.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Jan 27, 2021, 7:51:46 AM
"

E: Also this crafting discussion is very weird to me, whats the issue with starting out with a "remove non-influence, add influence" craft? It has 0 risk, if it hits a suffix it can be metacrafted away, if it changes into a prefix at worst we are at the exact situation we are at now and in a lot of cases we hit a removeable mod.

Indeed that's the safest method, I did not think bout it.
It's 33% chance to hit mana but at least the two +1 skill mods are safe. So it might take between 1 and 3 crafts to get it.
The only risk is hitting another influence mod that cannot be removed but as you said he will just be in the exact same situation as he is now.
Is heart of ice a yes or a no in this build? Many of your screenshots say it is a yes. But many say it's a no. I think the no on heart of ice is newer, but it's hard to be sure. You say you updated the PoB on 1-22-2021 but I can't actually find a PoB that was updated anywhere in either of your threads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info