[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
relatedgore wrote:
What should i focus on getting first with a 20ex budget in ritual? Wanna play the LL version but i suck at crafting and idk how to make decent wands and gloves without burning my currency.

Thanks for this build i'm having a blast leveling it.

1) NEVER try to craft a wand, unless you have a lot of currency to spend. Crafting weapons is the most gambling thing you can ever do in PoE. Just buy one. T1 cold dot multi is the only required stat (it just gives too much for this build).
2) To make a perfect gloves you should just reroll Shaper's Fingerless with denses unless you get enough ES, block cold res in suffs from bench and aug cold (Harvest craft). It'll always add cold dot multi. If you get t2, remove crafted res, remove cold, and repeat the process from the point of adding res.
I was crafting a belt and hit everything I wanted except flat ES, is there any solution to finishing this belt off. Flat armor has defense tag along with the Body Armor prefix so i can't remove defense through harvest without chance of bricking. Haven't crafted much, crystal belt is iLvl 81.
"
t0j0 wrote:
I was crafting a belt and hit everything I wanted except flat ES, is there any solution to finishing this belt off. Flat armor has defense tag along with the Body Armor prefix so i can't remove defense through harvest without chance of bricking. Haven't crafted much, crystal belt is iLvl 81.

Just a question, why you've decided to go for ES from body armour if you use Shavronne's? Total ES from Crusader's inf gives you more survivalability.
"
"
t0j0 wrote:

Just a question, why you've decided to go for ES from body armour if you use Shavronne's? Total ES from Crusader's inf gives you more survivalability.

Yeah wasn't really trying to min max for my LL character, just craft a good CI belt for fun but i don't have anything better to wear at the moment. I was running bated breath which didn't have resists or open suffix for a strength craft I needed.

Which crafting base is better for low life if I want to go that route, iLvl 82 crusader crystal?
HydroSphere Testing

1. Vortex doesn't cause it to pulse any Ailments. (BAD)

2. Cold Snap does cause it to pulse Cold 100% of the time (BAD)

3. Orb Of Storm doesn't cause it to pulse Lightning (BAD)

4. Storm Brand does cause it to pulse Lightning. (Good)

Overall It think Hydrosphere is hard pass if your use EE. 80% of the time my cold snap was causing it to pulse Cold Damage.
"
t0j0 wrote:
"
"
t0j0 wrote:

Yeah wasn't really trying to min max for my LL character, just craft a good CI belt for fun but i don't have anything better to wear at the moment. I was running bated breath which didn't have resists or open suffix for a strength craft I needed.

Which crafting base is better for low life if I want to go that route, iLvl 82 crusader crystal?

Yep, Ideally it should look like this except Armor of course.

"
t0j0 wrote:
"
"
t0j0 wrote:

You can make it ilvl 84 Crusader-Shaper Crystal Belt, but it'll be expensive AF to min-max (t1 total %ES, t1 ES from body armour, t1 flat ES, resistances / attributes in suffs) or just ilvl 84 Crusader's (≈2ex for the base). Ilvl 84 is necessary to be able to get t1 resistances. And it's better to make your belt fully defensive, cuz you can make really small dps boost from it anyways (unless you're trying to get CDR in it).
Last edited by Its_OP on Jan 26, 2021, 5:30:24 PM
"

You can make it ilvl 84 Crusader-Shaper Crystal Belt, but it'll be expensive AF to min-max (t1 total %ES, t1 ES from body armour, t1 flat ES, resistances / attributes in suffs) or just ilvl 84 Crusader's (≈2ex for the base). Ilvl 84 is necessary to be able to get t1 resistances. And it's better to make your belt fully defensive, cuz you can make really small dps boost from it anyways (unless you're trying to get CDR in it).

Yea ilvl 84 is ideal but not worth it. Go with ilvl82 since t2 is 45% resist. Your not going to need 48% resist.
So I recently switched over from the spellslinger version of this, I am currently running the LL version with relatively unscuffed gear.

I am in a bit of a pickle, I am still running Malediction as I am short on skill points to socket Whispers of Doom. Assuming I need to make a decision to unspec my Small ES cluster (with Energy From Naught), Deep Chill (from the Medium) and the jewel socket.

This will give me the 4 points needed to get Whispers which means I can switch to Vile Bastion.

The question is, is that worth the trade off? I am using:

which means I am not super requiring the Cannot be Stunned from Vile.

Or is the answer just, level moar? :)
Some people having been asking how my gear does against 10 boss fights. So I made a quick video a 10 boss fight rare/corrupted. I wasn't expecting to be hit so hard as you can see haha.

I usually do them white because the drops aren't that different and yellow invitations can be deadly.

https://youtu.be/3rzEAhKimy8

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 26, 2021, 6:23:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info