[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

What do you guys think about running carcass jack on this build? Just got one on ritual, im on chapter 9, almost getting to the maps.
Does the wand link orb of storm,wave of conviction,tempest shild make EE work?
I'm sorry I'm not good at English
deleted
Last edited by Kinkilicious on Jan 26, 2021, 8:07:24 AM
"
u_suke_death wrote:

It will work, but why do you need Tempest Shield there unless you have your block chance capped?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Do the medium/small jewels need to have 6/3 passive skills or can they be less?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Do the medium/small jewels need to have 6/3 passive skills or can they be less?

I think it all depends on your particular build. Having more passives available on the cluster jewels let's you squeeze more dps out of the build, but I'd wager they're some of the last points you'll allocate on the tree. If you're going for level 100, you probably want to have as close to the max. If you're still working on leveling through the 90s or have no plans on going past 95, you probably want the least amount of passives.

There's no wrong or right answer. Pick what fits you best.
"
"
u_suke_death wrote:

It will work, but why do you need Tempest Shield there unless you have your block chance capped?

He might of saw I was using Tempest Shield in my Trigger setup. I have been getting a lot of PMs about this.

EVERYONE
Please don't add Tempest Shield into your trigger because you see me doing it.

Please follow ShakCentrals trigger setup its the most optimal setup.

I am still using Storm Brand, but self casting so unless you get all my clusters and lvl 5 Awakened Hextouch stick with his LL POB.

I just threw tempest shield in the trigger for extra lightning dmg to proc EE.
This is the best guide I've ever followed, it's truly comprehensive of basically everything related to the build.

Do you have any clips or videos of crafting gear step by step? I'm a visual learner and at a loss regarding crafting in this game, even after watching multiple videos of other streamers.
What should i focus on getting first with a 20ex budget in ritual? Wanna play the LL version but i suck at crafting and idk how to make decent wands and gloves without burning my currency.

Thanks for this build i'm having a blast leveling it.
My CI gear:
Spoiler

Clear needs no introduction. Bossing with my weapon is about 5s TTK for 1 watchstone Drox, 10-15s for 2 watchstones, and 20-30s for 3 watchstones. Maven/T11 Atlas bosses are somewhere between 10-20s each. Metamorphs can be as bad as 2 or 3 watchstone Drox. Vaal Cold Snap+Righteous Fire can easily shave a third off these TTKs.
Bossing survivability is the sketchy part. Profane Bloom, Vile Bastion, Rumi's Concoction, cluster jewels - these are all add dependent. Tempest Shield-CWDT can help a little. But the best "defensive layer" is running away in a straight line with Vortex bound to move key.

My wand was from Ritual and cost several thousand tribute over a dozen maps. My chest cost about 1ex to craft. 35c un-corrupted Vaal Regalia with trash mods. Perfect Fossil in a 1 socket resonator. Then spamming Frigid or Scorched Fossil with Dense Fossil in a 2 socket resonator and praying for open suffix.

You can save many regrets in the CI transition by allocating an alternate starting path. The original path goes from the RGB wheel/Spell Damage to Arcanist's Dominion. Preemptively allocate a path from RGB wheel/Energy Shield and Mana Regeneration to Intelligence as in the CI tree. Now you can selectively refund the left half of the tree, and refund the alternate path when you're done.

Later, when you respec towards the CI tree with cluster jewels, you can allocate another alternate path from RGB wheel/Spell Damage to Intelligence near MoM. This will allow you to regret the nodes near Intuitive Leap without refunding the right half of the tree.
--nologo -ns
Last edited by Foeglas on Jan 26, 2021, 3:57:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info