[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Gloves done !
Double influence - Spell Damage / Cold DoT multi.

Need to divine them better and I've let an open suffix till I know what I'll really need (resist/attribute/aspect spider)

No money to craft the rest of my gear though :D

UUUUUYYYYAAAA!))
What else i can do with this?
"
Arkannn wrote:

Gloves done !

Need to divine them better and I've let an open suffix till I know what I'll really need (resist/attribute/aspect spider)

Was that really viable to add spell damage to the gloves? The change of damage should be really small, unlike the total price of the craft.
"
"
Arkannn wrote:

Gloves done !

Was that really viable to add spell damage to the gloves? The change of damage should be really small, unlike the total price of the craft.

I totally agree but there is no other prefix that you want for gloves... the second best would be 15 ES / 20 mana...
Do the medium/small jewels need to have 6/3 passive skills or can they be less?
"
"
donbrawler wrote:
I can confirm Maven Orb doesn't reroll your items it just removes one influence and upgrades another.

I got lucky and it upgraded cold dot multi. Just got to Aug Defense to get my ES back on the Gloves :)

My eyes... 90 ES elevated cold dot gloves. But, gz anyways.

They will have 200+ with all t1 rolls once I am done ;)

The Elevate mod was the Hardest part.
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:

UUUUUYYYYAAAA!))
What else i can do with this?

Sell it to me ^^

seriously

I mean I use cyclone - cwc - 2 curse in fortify boots.

I need a scepter for that! YOUR scepter :P
Do you guys have any takes on using this build in multiple bosses arena (endgame of this patch)?
Problem there is sustain, you run out of flask, so big chunk of your block is gone, your immunity to ignite and bleed also is used quickly, also you get hit a lot because of how much stuff hits you so ES recharge that reliably as if we just fight some one slow boss that we have memorized all its patterns.
I think getting ignite and bleed immunity as well as increasing start of es recharge would be the way to go?
Guys i am kinda new to POE still learning i just managed to hit 6k energy shield and i still got to work on my items. I just added CI to the skill tree i am level 85 currently and i followed the skill build shown on guide and added some of them myself and i am not sure if it's right. I've still got 5 more skill tree points and pls advise me on which direction to head to and what to add the points on?

this is my pastebin link for my current skill tree: https://pastebin.com/GMTJGcv6

thanks guys
"
aerial wrote:
Do you guys have any takes on using this build in multiple bosses arena (endgame of this patch)?
Problem there is sustain, you run out of flask, so big chunk of your block is gone, your immunity to ignite and bleed also is used quickly, also you get hit a lot because of how much stuff hits you so ES recharge that reliably as if we just fight some one slow boss that we have memorized all its patterns.
I think getting ignite and bleed immunity as well as increasing start of es recharge would be the way to go?

Probably the only kind of builds, which can tank on Maven's arenas is MoM Agnostic ones. On others you have to dodge the vast majority of attacks. An chill/freeze on bosses helps to do it much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info