[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 25, 2021, 4:01:22 PM
Out of curiosity for those mor experienced than myself, would the LL tree supplied and the gear for it be enough to kill maven?
"
Rioghan TT wrote:
Out of curiosity for those mor experienced than myself, would the LL tree supplied and the gear for it be enough to kill maven?

yep, 3-4mil DPS is plenty to kill Maven.
I can confirm Maven Orb doesn't reroll your items it just removes one influence and upgrades another.

I got lucky and it upgraded cold dot multi. Just got to Aug Defense to get my ES back on the Gloves :)

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 25, 2021, 6:19:10 PM
Heyo peeps!

First of all thanks for the guide. I've been having tons of fun playing it while also somewhat re-learning the game.

Now I've been wondering about the trade-offs of picking Malediction (Occultist ascendancy) instead of Vile Bastion if I chose to run 2 curses with Blasphemy Support. That way I would be freeing up 4 skill points from Whispers of Doom. But then again I'm not sure how important is Vile Bastion to our overall survivability.

Would love to read the thoughts of some more experienced players.

Thanks in advance!
"
yep, 3-4mil DPS is plenty to kill Maven.

Is my PoB messed then? When I select the LL tree with LL gear and look at vortex DPS it is listed at just over 2m.
"
donbrawler wrote:
I can confirm Maven Orb doesn't reroll your items it just removes one influence and upgrades another.

I got lucky and it upgraded cold dot multi. Just got to Aug Defense to get my ES back on the Gloves :)

This gonna on of the most insane pair in League :D

"
Splatatk wrote:
Heyo peeps!

First of all thanks for the guide. I've been having tons of fun playing it while also somewhat re-learning the game.

Now I've been wondering about the trade-offs of picking Malediction (Occultist ascendancy) instead of Vile Bastion if I chose to run 2 curses with Blasphemy Support. That way I would be freeing up 4 skill points from Whispers of Doom. But then again I'm not sure how important is Vile Bastion to our overall survivability.

Would love to read the thoughts of some more experienced players.

Thanks in advance!

With a good +1/+2/cdot rare amulet, you better off with vile bastion. With a presence of Chayula, you can spare the points and use malediction. Malediction got nerfed thou, and vile bastion buffed.

There is very few reason to go for chayula now. Chaos resist is big, but can be achieved pretty well with rare gear (I love these 15% ele + chaos bench crafts).

If the amulet is BiS it even has 20% to max es and tons of attributes. But then it's not 5ex.

All in all, a good rare amulet + vile bastion brings way more than what chayula + malediction and 4 trees points brings. A bis +2 t1 cdot amulet is nearly 38% your total dps.

Here is a video to show how tanky LL can be with Vile Bastion, Zealot's Oath, Vitality, and one Brush with Death Jewel.

https://youtu.be/HabTE5Sdz9c

I was just going to show a 8 mod corrupted map with Juiced Sextants, Legion, Einhar, Harbinger, Shaper, Nemesis. But then there was a Delirium mirror and I couldn't resist and then Sirus Spawns!!!

I was dodging him and Nemesis crazy haha.
Harvest has these implicit crafts. If your using Cobalt Jewels this is a nice bonus :)

I have them on 3 Jewels now

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 25, 2021, 7:03:47 PM
I just switched to LL after finally linking my Shav's. Running Prism Guardian and everything just like the switch to LL section in the guide shows, but I can only turn on 2/3 curses and 2/3 auras. I'm sure I'm missing something easy and stupid, but can anyone help me out here?

https://pastebin.com/fdC7n24r

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info