[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Rachdingue wrote:
So with ricochet ascendancy skill aziri is pretty much unviable? Did my first try ever and I found in clone phase a clone always gets reflect damage. I just bursted myself over and over.

Should I just refund it?

Use sibyl and yugul = 100% reflect reduction. Other rings have it now too - they bumped the values way up. It's so easy this league
Last edited by Slottm on Jan 2, 2020, 12:53:51 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
"
Rachdingue wrote:
So with ricochet ascendancy skill aziri is pretty much unviable? Did my first try ever and I found in clone phase a clone always gets reflect damage. I just bursted myself over and over.

Should I just refund it?

Use sibyl and yugul = 100% reflect reduction. Other rings have it now too - they bumped the values way up. It's so easy this league

Hey Slottm, you using lethal pride right? what stats u get?
3x double damage (5%) and 20% physical. It has some melee crit on it too, but that does nothing sadly. Took like 4 divines :D

What should i upgrade next?
14ex budget
Also have Nubuck gloves with +1 max frenzy
Removed
Last edited by Divzed on Jan 2, 2020, 6:04:51 PM
Lotta good information in here. I twink-leveled a Deadeye today then found the POB I was copying (Slottm) was ... expensive, to say the least! I may be repeating a question, but I didn't go through all seventy pages: is there a stat-priority breakdown per piece of gear somewhere? I've got around ~20ex and already have my 6-linked bow, but the rest of it is intimidating to tackle for me as I'm relatively new to the game and don't have much knowledge on the crafting system beyond the bench.
front page has good info, yes the places i've taken the build has gotten expensive, but not necessary. I built this up since start of league :)

(I did a writeup on page 69 I believe)
Last edited by Slottm on Jan 2, 2020, 5:15:59 PM
Thanks Aquarism for the great guide and Slottm for the great insights into the build.
Im on the part where im trying to craft my assassin's mark ring and I've got 2 candidates.

Which one would you go with and how/what order would you go about crafting it.
Thanks
"
Divzed wrote:
Can anyone explain me why everyone use Barrage [5L] (Physical DMG based) for Single Target since the whole build is Cold Damage based + Tons of Elemental Damage Procs from items & we only have 40% Physical damage conversion to Cold (from passive tree).

When i swap Ice Shot [5L] with Barrage my DMG & DPS is lower. What I'm missing?

make sure you select damage for all projectiles, barrage is by far the best single target skills for bow.

"
peterdink wrote:
Lotta good information in here. I twink-leveled a Deadeye today then found the POB I was copying (Slottm) was ... expensive, to say the least! I may be repeating a question, but I didn't go through all seventy pages: is there a stat-priority breakdown per piece of gear somewhere? I've got around ~20ex and already have my 6-linked bow, but the rest of it is intimidating to tackle for me as I'm relatively new to the game and don't have much knowledge on the crafting system beyond the bench.

I have added this to the end of gearing section under notes:

Gears that give you the most damage, in order: Death's Opus - Hyrri Ire(swap to this when you have atleast a 5l and put barrage here) - Dying Sun - Curse on hit ring - Barrage helm - Other unique ring - Good rare amulet or a unique one - Rare quiver with frenzy on crit.

"
Thanks Aquarism for the great guide and Slottm for the great insights into the build.
Im on the part where im trying to craft my assassin's mark ring and I've got 2 candidates.

Which one would you go with and how/what order would you go about crafting it.
Thanks

with the multimod change, a ring with only curse on hit is not that good anymore, you want to look for a ring with atleast 3 decent affix to mod it. i suggest buying one with t2+ life/resist/damage then you can craft it, you can also add an aspect to it.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
How important is the 5% frenzy critics mod compared to the level 1 3%. Im playing on Xbox and there is none on the market. Finally unlocked the 3% craft after like 50 quivers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info