[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Really enjoying the build so far! Maps been easy up to 16 metamorphs including (some are sketchy) Could use some feedback if I have missed something to make the build better.

Currently trying to craft a barrage helm that would fit into my resistances (unlucky so far). Probably going to save for a corrupted Tombfists with +1 frenzy and a corrupted hyrris ire next.
AM I the only one who is not able to kill bosses but can one shot the screen XD ?

I got all the items in the set ( exclude mark of the elder my character is not 80 YET XD )
But strangely Mobs are super easy but bosses are not frozen
chilled but not frozen O.O
Also the build is so STR and INT hungry , what shall I change for that ??

Last edited by WNDSamurai on Jan 3, 2020, 2:27:58 PM
Do you think i should sell my HH and just try to max out the build? Would like to be able to do awakener and all end game content with this build since i'm really enjoying it, and if so, what should be my order for upgrades?
Hi,
Struggling with this build, I have followed the guide and my kills feel very weak. Ice shot doesn't clear maps fast, barrage doesn't do much single target DPS and I get 1 shot by most monster in yellow tier maps. Can someone please help?
"
Jpeduet wrote:
Hi,
Struggling with this build, I have followed the guide and my kills feel very weak. Ice shot doesn't clear maps fast, barrage doesn't do much single target DPS and I get 1 shot by most monster in yellow tier maps. Can someone please help?

--

Do you see the dude a few posts up from yours? Copy his. or copy my level 91.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jan 3, 2020, 4:35:00 PM
I think the mark of the elder ring is what I need next but it's going to be hard to get my resists in line to equip it.

Life is almost to 5.4k, still feels really thin. 5k life isn't what it used to be.

I really enjoy the playstyle, and I'm obviously nowhere near done with the items, but I would like some help on what to upgrade next. Probably mark of the elder and better assassins mark ring. But even if that gives me lets say 20% more dmg I don't think I would feel comfortable in high tier maps. I dont really deal that much dmg wihtout HH buffs. Can someone help?
"
teknik1200 wrote:
I think the mark of the elder ring is what I need next but it's going to be hard to get my resists in line to equip it.

Life is almost to 5.4k, still feels really thin. 5k life isn't what it used to be.

You should upgrade your rings at first and a better belt shuld be next. A rare helmet with maybe the Nearby Enemies have -9% to cold resis would be nice too. Your quiver is ok but there are some better out there.

"
TrafficLi9HT wrote:

I really enjoy the playstyle, and I'm obviously nowhere near done with the items, but I would like some help on what to upgrade next. Probably mark of the elder and better assassins mark ring. But even if that gives me lets say 20% more dmg I don't think I would feel comfortable in high tier maps. I dont really deal that much dmg wihtout HH buffs. Can someone help?

To be honest I dont like the gem selection from aqa.. but I think its personal preference. I use for clear Ice Shot->Added Cold->Inspiration->Mirage Arhcer->Chain->Ele dmg with Attacks and for single target Barrage->Added Cold Dmg->Inspiration->Cold Penetration->Hypothermia->Ele Dmg with Attacks...

You have to aim for at least 5k life minimum. With that we are stil really squishy but the dmg is huge and with vaal grace there is enough time to dodge and melt down bosses.
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 3, 2020, 6:01:15 PM
Ok i need some help. I didnt play in blight and last time i play a bow build was in perandus so im little lost.

First thing first, my items:
Spoiler

In terms of DPS im just breezing. I recently started doing T12-13 runs cuz dont have T14+. I delete everything in seconds but...

If i lose my frenzy charges i cant generate enough to delete bosses or metamorphes in seconds so in the end i cant dodge or evade an attack and i die. This is happening every metamorps creating phase and bosses if they have an animation before i can attack like crusader etc. Becuz of this problem i went for frenzy generation craft before additional arrow on quiver but i still cant generate charges fast enough.

My idea for next upgrade was mark of the elder and stygian vise. But im gonna have res and str problem if i change these items. Do you have something in your mind to improve my defense without losing DPS? I have 4.3k hp btw.
Last edited by Drvi34 on Jan 3, 2020, 6:20:38 PM
why flame dash over blink arrow? espically with fast and deadly why without as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info