[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Would Awakened fork support be better for ice shot instead of awakened chain support? Price difference is HUGE and awakened fork increases the damage while the awakened chain decreases it.
i cant speak for the awakened version but the non-awk. versions chain feels a LOT smoother than fork currently. i switched recently after i cleared aprox. 200 maps with fork setup.
Hello, i need help to improve my iceshot's character.

I have a pretty good gear ( i think ) but i die a lot, and i don't know how to manage this. I take lot of randoms oneshot, or something hard.
And it gets really boring. i have 560+ deaths on this character.
4k life (dont know where i found life). Budget illimited.

Thanks for helping.
Tell us how we get rage on bosses? It is given only when killing monsters with a certain chance. I do not have enough damage on the bosses don't understand how it all works.
"
keygy wrote:
"
ispZM wrote:
Guys, need ur help. 1st time playing w/ bow and this build, can undrstnd what should i add/remove, change fix etc.

Spoiler

why my barrage dont do dmg, cant clear w/ iceshot, no hp. have few free ex and c for upgrade. suggestions r welcome

Dont use damage on full life support in this league and with this builds its like having a skill gem that does 0 damage, you tree of passives its a little mess, why are you spending 6 passives points on socket gems when you dont have any?

Dont put points on frenzy charges, you dont have 7 frenzy charges, dont have the mod on quiver to generate frenzy charges on rares and uniques, dont use ice bite, is not worth if you cant reach the 7 frenzy.

Barrage= Barrage, elemental damage, cold penetration, hypothermia, added cold and inspiration.

Ice Shot= IceShot, elemental damage, cold penetration, hypothermia, fork/chain and Inspiration.

And for upgrades get a hyrri irrie and dying sun next.
I'd also add the obvious: get life rolls on stuff!
+4 life on quiver
0 life on the 2-stone ring
-> replace asap

Also probably don't use darkray vectors until you get the frenzy generation set up, just get boots with good life / 30% ms so you can actually move out of harm's way. Otherwise you'd be really slow if you wear darkrays and don't have constant frenzy charges up.
I started as an ice shot build. The clear was amazing but terribly laking in term of single target ( it was not this build ).

How does this build feels for end game bosses ?

Did Shaper ( awakener lvl 7 i don't know it affect this boss ) , currently melting t16 bosses and conquerors ( an average 2/3sec ).

The only thing is: with shattering steel i must be on top of bosses to do dps, so for some it can be extremely hard not to die, so i would like something a bit safer, without sacrificing too much single target.

I would like to have a good idea before putting a lot of ex into this build ^^!
Hi, the build works fine so far and its really fun.

This is my gear so far and I dont really know what to upgrade next or what to focus on.

Spoiler

I was thinking of better gloves and flasks next, but im not sure.
Keine Reue
Has anyone experimented between awakened fork vs regular chain support with ice shot? Chain feels nicer but I don't know the math behind them. During legion monoliths, awakened fork doesn't seem to 3-4 shot everything like I had hoped.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

I did all Guardians, Elder and Shaper with this build. From time to time got oneshotted from Morphbosses (but this also happens to my 11K CI Vortex). I did some changes like using Vaal Pact and Point Blank.
"
Prong007 wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

I did all Guardians, Elder and Shaper with this build. From time to time got oneshotted from Morphbosses (but this also happens to my 11K CI Vortex). I did some changes like using Vaal Pact and Point Blank.

Ye OS are realy easy this legue, i might give it a try, just to show here is a video of my build against a lvl 83 meta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxTXymIkayw ( without vaal haste and 50 stacks dread banner ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info