[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey guys, thanks for the great build guide! I have been using this in conjunction with another one but ended up taking more and more of your advice as the build performed better with your suggestions.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to chance a headhunter this league and have now farmed up a good amount of additional currency. Now I'm looking to take my gear to the next level. After many trials and tribulations I managed to craft my quiver...

and now I'm wondering what to do with an interesting ring I've crafted:

I was debating whether attempting to beastcraft it to get rid of the herald is my best move or whether i should just proceed with what I have (or potentially, sell and craft/buy a new base). I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to crafting and this is my first league where I've really had enough currency to play with it to go for slightly more min-maxed gear.

Any other comments on my gear are welcomed if you care to take a look.

Many thanks!
at what point do we drop GMP?
im only using a 4L set up for ice shot, in act 10.
Iceshot-GMP-added cold-hypothermia.

when is a good time to add fork? once its 6L? and would cold pen be better than added cold until im able to sustain enough frenzy charges with ice bite? right now i can get 4 charges

thanks again! you guys have been a big help with this build
I crafted Aspect of the Spider on my Shaper ring. But i have almost no mana. I can fire 1 Time and the Mana is gone.
I farm Maps a lot faster if i dont use Aspect of the Spider.
How can i fix this Problem?
Any Idea?
Thank you.
Hello, i need help to improve my iceshot's character.

I have a pretty good gear (i think)
But i die a lot, and i don't know how to manage this.
I take lot of randoms oneshot, or something hard.
I play in high tier maps, cause i try to finish my Awakening Bonus Objectives.
And it gets really boring. i have +600 deaths on this character.
4k life.

Thanks for helping.
Followed Aqua's Tips and everythign became smother, now my only problem is HP, not sure where to get it from/ what changes to make to the tree to reach the most Jewel Sockets, what do you think is the best option?

First time posting on these forums ever i believe but really enjoying your build, and the detailed guide also taught me few other things even after 1.5k hours i am still learning a bunch, so thank you for all your hard work
Best pantheon choice ?
I am not completly following this guide... but I try to min max an iceshot setup and atm I am struggleing with some problems.

With enlighten lvl 4 I need at least 96 INT to change the quiver from Hyrris to a crafted one gets a littlebit tricky. To get a Redeemer Onxy with good rolls is im possible cause not existent. (the only good roll would be wrath jas 25% reduced mana reservation... calculated with aura calc and would solve the problem with Enlighten Lvl 4 and would set free mana to cast precision on a bit higher lvl as well)

Is there any way to replace the rare gloves for doulbe tombfist without the taming? I have the sickest HH ig with 16% all res and increased STR/DEX so I cannot use a Stygien Vise. Maybe only with res on jewels?

Greetings...

edit: whats about a Faruls Fur instead of a Hyrris Ire? Aspect of the Cats would be nice
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 3, 2020, 9:06:04 AM
im trying to folow this build but im really weak, i can barely kill any bosses, what am i doing wrong, can anyone give me some hints?

how do i link to my character?
"
Enlil8 wrote:
im trying to folow this build but im really weak, i can barely kill any bosses, what am i doing wrong, can anyone give me some hints?

how do i link to my character?

Just check your items and compare them to the first post. You use almost on every slot different items.. and someone are not really usefull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info