[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I do not force, but, a chain is better for me than a fork. with my auro bot, on the map, I feel much faster with the chain. and I think PoB cannot calculate the damage effect chain support + ricochet (projectiles deal 10% more damage FOR EACH remaining chain).
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
Last edited by Santa_Desert on Dec 20, 2019, 7:42:37 AM
"
StayFrostyM8 wrote:
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that this build is a big waste of your time. I see a bunch comments complaining about the survivabilty and damage being overwhelmingly low. There is a reason for this, the only way to make this build viable is for you to buy a socketed gem that costs at least 1 EXALT. I dont know how you guys about this but i know that it is absolutely moronic. If someone is going to make this look like its a decent build but all damage comes from jewels it is not. PLEASE READ THIS TAKE MY WORD DONT WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID ON THIS BUILD. THANKS EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT USE THIS BUILD

It's not a cheap build to optimize, but 1ex isn't exactly expensive either. Lioneye's Fall is often around that price. Death's Harp is crazy pricey right now though.
Isn't Chin Sol better than death's harp dps wise?

I have trouble with my single target dps at tier 3 maps already.

Could someone check my Path of Building so I can know what to change to improve my single target dps?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jfGfG8NL

Edit: corrected PoB link
Last edited by Kelekjunior on Dec 20, 2019, 9:24:34 AM
Anybody suggest a good method to get a Lioneye's Fall in SSF?
Hey I feel like iam lacking in single target alot. Have tried many options like barrage support, barrage, scourge arrow, ice shot and even ballista totem which seems most safe or about same or better single target, since i kite all the time to not get one shot.

and iam still in white maps...
Last edited by Zeox24 on Dec 20, 2019, 9:44:55 AM
Hey Aquarism, just wanted to say real quick, thanks for the build! I'm liking it. Still got a lot of upgrade to get but it feels pretty good right now.
This is my 4th league and my 4th different build I'am playing. Last league (legion) I played elemental hit deadeye. I would say im casual/average, but this is the first build where it is really hard to do mapping. Even at the start of tier 1 maps I'm feeling very weak. The metamorph bosses aren't doable for me. I know my gear is freaking bad...but cmon...that's how everyone starts. But how should I start and move on if already tier 1 maps are a pain ?

Maybe this build isn't fine for league starters.
Hello,

Same here, while I was reading the post, I expected a lot from this build but, unless you have 10 ex to buy stuff, it seems difficult to get it effective.

Indeed, This is effective for cleaning normal trash pack but, single target is almost impossible, and I'm only at white maps levels. I tried many things but... it still sucks with my stuff... I think that I will change class and see later if stuff gets cheaper.
Any further testing on damage difference between Barrage Support and regular Barrage for single target?
"
n00bfight3r wrote:
This is my 4th league and my 4th different build I'am playing. Last league (legion) I played elemental hit deadeye. I would say im casual/average, but this is the first build where it is really hard to do mapping. Even at the start of tier 1 maps I'm feeling very weak. The metamorph bosses aren't doable for me. I know my gear is freaking bad...but cmon...that's how everyone starts. But how should I start and move on if already tier 1 maps are a pain ?

Maybe this build isn't fine for league starters.

"
Boudinrouge wrote:
Hello,

Same here, while I was reading the post, I expected a lot from this build but, unless you have 10 ex to buy stuff, it seems difficult to get it effective.

Indeed, This is effective for cleaning normal trash pack but, single target is almost impossible, and I'm only at white maps levels. I tried many things but... it still sucks with my stuff... I think that I will change class and see later if stuff gets cheaper.

Guys, check out my character, for hints, i really dont have anything special, with really low budget, It somehow works for me, I know its not optimal or anything, but im doing t3 every map alched, (didnt get further yet) bosses take few seconds now for some reason, I dont know why really

My character needs a LOT of work still, my next step is to gather for either the jewel or the bow.... i really need to stop spending..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info