[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Aquarism wrote:
Changelog: 21/12/2019: Ammended pob and gem section regarding links

Slight gem link change for both single target and clear, ice bite is better than added cold once you have atleast 7 sustained frenzy charges, POB is updated accordingly
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Hi guys Im trying to follow this build but I can`t get close to yours dps screen like `mouse on`
https://pastebin.com/85b4iBc2 - there is my pob
Can you help me to find my dps? I am asking because I`ve got about 3.5kk on barrage and I have a problems with killing guardians hier that awaking lvl 4. Also I have no idia how to kill final boss because I cant take any hits from boss if I do I will got instant one shot.
So could you help me to solve survavil problem and get about 10kk dps on barrage without any mirrors items. I can spend +15-25ex for this build.
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Aquarism wrote:

Slight gem link change for both single target and clear, ice bite is better than added cold once you have atleast 7 sustained frenzy charges, POB is updated accordingly

-----

Aquarism and fellow players. I couldn't be happier with my build finally after screwing around for the past week. POB if you are interested.

https://pastebin.com/rXMQNBs2

A few notes: I dropped Point Blank...I prefer to be far away for bosses. I also dropped chain since single target is this builds issue. I also didn't need the -9 res helm since I'll be at range. I prefer having 3 ice shot totems instead of a dedicated barrage/frenzy - it's just easier for me to play. I have loaded up on cold pen and taken some of the cold nodes that I normally would not have.

Anyway, something to think about. Thanks for getting us started Aquarism. I consider this a relative budget way of doing this build. It is not as strong as the latest POB from Aquarism but it is likely 1/5 - 1/10th the cost. I can't believe the prices in this league for the good bow stuff....holy crap. I would say I'm in for about 5 ex or so. Considering that the bow was 2.5 and the Shroud was 1.5 I got the entire rest of the build for about 1-2ex.

Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Dec 20, 2019, 2:28:49 AM
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Aquarism wrote:

Hey m8, can you give me an estimation how deep in delve u think this would go? could it reach 600 for example?
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that this build is a big waste of your time. I see a bunch comments complaining about the survivabilty and damage being overwhelmingly low. There is a reason for this, the only way to make this build viable is for you to buy a socketed gem that costs at least 1 EXALT. I dont know how you guys about this but i know that it is absolutely moronic. If someone is going to make this look like its a decent build but all damage comes from jewels it is not. PLEASE READ THIS TAKE MY WORD DONT WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID ON THIS BUILD. THANKS EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT USE THIS BUILD
I feel like this build is just a bit costly for it to show its true potential. I'm doing pretty fine with it.
Also just to clarify again, what would be the best clear setup for a 5link?
Your build looks insane pal! I have a question: you say that barrage has better single target than ice shot - barrage support, BUT if u go ice shot - barrage support you are left with a free 6 link! If u put a single target damage 6-link ballista there, ice shot plus ballista could be higher that barrage alone?
Oh, and what about rigwalds instead of fork?
Last edited by Sp3rMi on Dec 20, 2019, 7:09:04 AM
I've tried one of the suggestions to switch to chain instead of GMP (even tho not having death opus yet, or death harp for that matter) and it indeed does feel...better, i mean, you only have 2 arrows, however the chains do the job, with gmp i had to actually make more controlled and directed shots, with chain, it's not the case, most of the time, any shot at anything does the job for 2 screens further. I like that!

So far on T3 maps, all great, however Im missing where to get enough (115 i think? ) intelligence so i can swap out my shitty amulet which gives me stats, and some str for the gems like elem focus. And how to get the alleged 100% crit, which helps a lot when it comes to single target, i can feel a single crit heavily, like 1/4 hp gone in 1 shot, the rest of the time it goes mm by mm. Any suggestions on what should i upgrade/change next? The best possible upgrade within reach

BR
Last edited by Aurell on Dec 20, 2019, 7:20:26 AM
I was able to keep metamorph bosses permanently frozen and the chain would instantly take care of any mobs that the metamorph boss spawned. Was having the best time of my life. But since the latest patch I can't freeze the metamorph bosses anymore and I keep dieing to them. There's nothing in the patch notes that explains it so I think they just ninja buffed them? Anyone else experienced the same???
In loving memory of Scold's Breath. You will be missed but never forgotten. Path of Exile is not the same without you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info