[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
n00bfight3r wrote:

Really want to know how you are doing metamorph bosses. I's not I can't do tier 1-3 maps. But they are slow. And if I'am fighting metamorph bosses there is a really huge difference. Sometimes they don't even drop in health.

Im doing alright really, using my barrage setup, you can check it all out in my characterI would record you a video but im at parents for the christmas and unable.
hi pastgebin link is broken

i try it in pob but doesnt work

on pastebin site the link work

ty
"
morgotal wrote:
hi pastgebin link is broken

i try it in pob but doesnt work

on pastebin site the link work

ty

Try to close and open your PoB. Fixed for me
"
Aurell wrote:
I've tried one of the suggestions to switch to chain instead of GMP (even tho not having death opus yet, or death harp for that matter) and it indeed does feel...better, i mean, you only have 2 arrows, however the chains do the job, with gmp i had to actually make more controlled and directed shots, with chain, it's not the case, most of the time, any shot at anything does the job for 2 screens further. I like that!

So far on T3 maps, all great, however Im missing where to get enough (115 i think? ) intelligence so i can swap out my shitty amulet which gives me stats, and some str for the gems like elem focus. And how to get the alleged 100% crit, which helps a lot when it comes to single target, i can feel a single crit heavily, like 1/4 hp gone in 1 shot, the rest of the time it goes mm by mm. Any suggestions on what should i upgrade/change next? The best possible upgrade within reach

BR

Ele focus was swapped out after further testing, having ice bite with 7 frenzy and the 20 pen from pandemonious means ele focus is not the best choice.

100 crit is achieved with increased critical strikes and diamond flask, you dont need watchers eye if you use a rare crit bow.
"
Soweon wrote:
I was able to keep metamorph bosses permanently frozen and the chain would instantly take care of any mobs that the metamorph boss spawned. Was having the best time of my life. But since the latest patch I can't freeze the metamorph bosses anymore and I keep dieing to them. There's nothing in the patch notes that explains it so I think they just ninja buffed them? Anyone else experienced the same???

It seems to be a bug, last I checked reddit was complaining about it.

"
Iamandre wrote:
Any further testing on damage difference between Barrage Support and regular Barrage for single target?

You can check the gem section, I linked a graph showing dps increase for barrage support with additional arrows. It performs worse in all cases but has the benefit to freeze bosses much easier, not aplicable to endgame bosses though.

"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
Hi Aqua. I was wondering about whether to have cold damage or lightning on my abyss jewels. I have no idea if I am hitting hard enough to shock the mobs.

My in game added lighting is 182-2132 on my Ice Shot. And my effective crit is 86%

Thoughts?

You need a single hit of 36,000 damage to inflict the lowest possible shock on the shaper, unless every piece of your gear adds lightning damage I do not think it is possible.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Thanks Aqua. Really appreciate your efforts. By the way, I farmed a Lioneye and a Death Harp (5l), no luck on armor yet so might just use a Tabula for while. Do you think its worth rush the claw nodes to use Lioneye asap?
"
Iamandre wrote:
Thanks Aqua. Really appreciate your efforts. By the way, I farmed a Lioneye and a Death Harp (5l), no luck on armor yet so might just use a Tabula for while. Do you think its worth rush the claw nodes to use Lioneye asap?

Yes, branch out to soul raker as soon as you can, you will get about 20% total dps increase. not to mention life and mana leech.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
You say to max out resistances by act 5 but your gear listed, only one piece even has resistances. So with 45 in every element, that's a whopping -15% across the board?

Where exactly do you put resistances to not explode if an arc wizard so much as exists in the same map as you?
Killed Uber pretty easily (small build deviation), Sirus will take some time getting use to.
6l with chain would melt maps.
Uber

Last edited by nikitas on Dec 20, 2019, 6:44:15 PM
I can't believe how much I'm getting one shot. I'm up to t8s now at level 84.

Leveling is becoming very hard, getting one shot in t2 maps with 4.7k health just seems off to me.

Damage is coming along OK, I don't know if it's a matter of needing to delete things faster or if the game is just tuned that much harder now.
"
teknik1200 wrote:
I can't believe how much I'm getting one shot. I'm up to t8s now at level 84.

Leveling is becoming very hard, getting one shot in t2 maps with 4.7k health just seems off to me.

Damage is coming along OK, I don't know if it's a matter of needing to delete things faster or if the game is just tuned that much harder now.

----

I would very much suggest staying at maximum range and using the new ballistas.
This is not a in the face build even decked out. But I seem to be in the minority regarding playing like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info