[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Zeox24 wrote:
Hey I feel like iam lacking in single target alot. Have tried many options like barrage support, barrage, scourge arrow, ice shot and even ballista totem which seems most safe or about same or better single target, since i kite all the time to not get one shot.

and iam still in white maps...

Yeah your gear looks okay. You have the bow at least. Personally im starting to do more t4/5 maps. My damage is alright, but I find I am squishy. I do worry how I'll perform once i get to mid yellows. One thing you could try is just single linking assassins mark if curse on hit isn't triggering enough. Also replace mirage archer with ice bite to get frenzy charges, or get a rare quiver with the % chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Dec 20, 2019, 2:58:55 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Zeox24 wrote:
Hey I feel like iam lacking in single target alot. Have tried many options like barrage support, barrage, scourge arrow, ice shot and even ballista totem which seems most safe or about same or better single target, since i kite all the time to not get one shot.

and iam still in white maps...

Yeah your gear looks okay. You have the bow at least. Personally im starting to do more t4/5 maps. My damage is alright, but I find I am squishy. I do worry how I'll perform once i get to mid yellows. One thing you could try is just single linking assassins mark if curse on hit isn't triggering enough. Also replace mirage archer with ice bite to get frenzy charges, or get a rare quiver with the % chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike

I mdon't even feel so squishy.. Perhaps thats the matter of previous builds, i mean, i could take a hit or two in uber lab without a problem... would you call that squishy? :D
POB link is not working..

https://pastebin.com/XrwhTAmj

This one. :-(
"
Zaicoo wrote:
POB link is not working..

https://pastebin.com/XrwhTAmj

This one. :-(

Pastebin is down :( Gotta have to wait their servers come back
Hi Aqua. I was wondering about whether to have cold damage or lightning on my abyss jewels. I have no idea if I am hitting hard enough to shock the mobs.

My in game added lighting is 182-2132 on my Ice Shot. And my effective crit is 86%

Thoughts?
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Dec 20, 2019, 4:52:46 PM
"
Aquarism wrote:

Get a better bow, you can buy a death harp, this will last you well into yellow maps, then use a rare crit base bow.

You should have at least 1 5l if you are in act 9

Omen on the winds is not activated.

You are not resist capped

you have only done lab

I got Death's Harp as suggested, I grabbed a 5L chest, did my 2nd lab and also came as close as I could to resist. My main issue is that it seems near impossible to do bosses without death-running into them. ST damage seems to be severely lacking and its pretty frustrating.

I'm not sure what to do to improve that.
Hi all, just finally got my Death's Opus but not really noticing a damage spike quite yet.

What would be my next important upgrade?

some easy stuff?

character: arrowblam

thanks a lot in advance!
ign: LevioState
Switching to the YABB tree seems more efficient indeed
here is the tree of my own:
http://poeurl.com/cFNz

it shows significant improvements across the build in compare to the AQ build

Last edited by Aurell on Dec 20, 2019, 3:42:31 PM
"
Aurell wrote:
"
n00bfight3r wrote:
This is my 4th league and my 4th different build I'am playing. Last league (legion) I played elemental hit deadeye. I would say im casual/average, but this is the first build where it is really hard to do mapping. Even at the start of tier 1 maps I'm feeling very weak. The metamorph bosses aren't doable for me. I know my gear is freaking bad...but cmon...that's how everyone starts. But how should I start and move on if already tier 1 maps are a pain ?

Maybe this build isn't fine for league starters.

"
Boudinrouge wrote:
Hello,

Same here, while I was reading the post, I expected a lot from this build but, unless you have 10 ex to buy stuff, it seems difficult to get it effective.

Indeed, This is effective for cleaning normal trash pack but, single target is almost impossible, and I'm only at white maps levels. I tried many things but... it still sucks with my stuff... I think that I will change class and see later if stuff gets cheaper.

Guys, check out my character, for hints, i really dont have anything special, with really low budget, It somehow works for me, I know its not optimal or anything, but im doing t3 every map alched, (didnt get further yet) bosses take few seconds now for some reason, I dont know why really

My character needs a LOT of work still, my next step is to gather for either the jewel or the bow.... i really need to stop spending..

Really want to know how you are doing metamorph bosses. I's not I can't do tier 1-3 maps. But they are slow. And if I'am fighting metamorph bosses there is a really huge difference. Sometimes they don't even drop in health.
"
stategamer wrote:
Hi all, just finally got my Death's Opus but not really noticing a damage spike quite yet.

What would be my next important upgrade?

some easy stuff?

character: arrowblam

thanks a lot in advance!

You need a 6L asap, imo drop that chest and get a tabula for a 6L and change gems when you need for Single target.

Having the Death Opus not gonna do a lot itself.

Btw you guys now that Death Opus its a dps lost when we have low currency in the build right? for Death Opus to be more stronk that Arborix you need a huge crit chance when you have invested a moderate quantity of currency on the build, its the same with icebite, that is a dps loss from added cold damage if you guys not have 7 frenzys charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info