[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
Can I do this build with CI? I have the gear, but I don't know how well it'll go.
CI on a deadeye makes no sense unless you make a specialized build like ZHP deep delve build (and then I'd recommend checking one of the deep delving guides there are 2 on the forums, icicle mines and ice shot mines). Another exception would be something like Esoro's HOWA cobra lash build (int stack). Any reason you want to do CI on a standard ice shot?

I don't want to re-level from zero for a deadeye build. Just laziness, I guess. I'll start leveling then.

edit: Also, what are the benefits of the harbinger/imperial bow with no # to # cold damage per 10 dex?

Can I make it a dex stacker? Or would that be less dps?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Last edited by darciaz on Aug 2, 2020, 2:23:36 PM
So sold my CI CoC gear and going to do a Iceshot as the last build of the league.

Planing to invest about 180-190 ex. Wondering what type of build would be the best, Dex stacking or just pure phys, i see both variants on poe ninja.

I want a fast mapper who also can do A8 or bossing in general.

there are some bows with the socketed attacks deal 20% more damage with cold dmg per dex, but they are fairly expensive and would eat alot of my budget, is it worth?
hi can someone help me out with my build . Im only getting 150ish dps on my iceshot

here is my tree

thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAICAABeBS0FfQW1CC4IiQ1gD6sRgRPaFHUV_RaqFr8ZjhqNI_YmlS5TMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTfUOdQ6Qjz-PdFDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-lsmW69daGEQYeJirGOnZU1l02egbAhsjG1sb1dwUnFDdO11y3b3d9d4GXj5fXV-3X8Cfyt_-4Gsh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UFmvGbJpuNnMSdqqCfpMKpebEBtMW3Ire2vTa-p8EzwaDC7MjMyqnTb9N-1CPZxtrB2-fdRt2o32_jn-Rq5ebo1um97T_tg-4O73rvj_C78YryuPLm_W7-uv_e?accountName=DevotedAxis6328&characterName=Pooloch____

"
No idea where you guys get those millions and billions of dmg. When I import my character into pob fork, it shows me 200k dmg only...

you need to check some stuff in order to get a realistic damage against bosses on your barrage:
-enemy is a boss (sirus)
-projectile travel distance up to 10
-all barrage projectiles
-tailwind active
every other proc from your gear, for example: enemy shocked, enemy chilled, inspiration charges up, frenzy or power charges, crit recently, flask active, killed recently...
"
darciaz wrote:

edit: Also, what are the benefits of the harbinger/imperial bow with no # to # cold damage per 10 dex?

Can I make it a dex stacker? Or would that be less dps?

it depends, I recommed to always check on path of building if a dex stacking bow would be actually better compared to your death's opus.
anyway, yes a dex stacking bow is generally worth the upgrade, as long as it has at least the following mods:
- added cold damage per dexterity (of course)
- bow attacks fire 2 additional arrows
- added flat cold damage (high tier, at least tier 3)

to make a significant dps difference, the bow should have crafted (or the room to craft) mods like increased attack speed, damage with this weapon penetrates % elemental resistances, critical strike chance, critical strike multiplier, socketed attacks deal 20% more damage, gain x damage as extra chaos damage, and maybe even increased physical damage
"
Essem wrote:
So sold my CI CoC gear and going to do a Iceshot as the last build of the league.

Planing to invest about 180-190 ex. Wondering what type of build would be the best, Dex stacking or just pure phys, i see both variants on poe ninja.

there are some bows with the socketed attacks deal 20% more damage with cold dmg per dex, but they are fairly expensive and would eat alot of my budget, is it worth?

they are usually worth if they also have "bow attacks fire additional arrows", but you should check in path of building if they are gonna give enough dps to justify the cost (you have to know that the stronger ones are mirror tier)

this build can technically do "all content", keeping in mind that bowyers in general are suffering from many GGG nerfs, they are the definition of the "glass cannon" builds, no matter how much currency you are going to invest, you can kill a boss in a matter of seconds, and the boss or the mobs can oneshot you randomly, being based on dodge and evasion.
this is still one of the unmatched fastest builds for farming, one of the few capable to clear maps in seconds, and to oneshot bosses with the right (huge) investment.
also, paired with an aurabot the iceshot deadeye becomes unstoppable and even faster, I have annihilated sirus a8 with an aurabot in map
I just checked i get about 215dps on iceshot after i hit all my flask and both vaals haste and grace.

i know i have a few gems thats not lvl 20 but still i dont think its going to make me go to the 1mil dps.

So im not sure what else to look. Ive load up esoro iceshot build on to path of building and i still cant understand how and were hes getiing 436 avg damage and total dps is 1540701.6

thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQguCIkM8g-rE9oUdRVDFr8ZjhqNI_Yk_SaVMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WhpbJluvXWhhEGHiYqxnoGwIbIxtbHBSdO11y3b3d9d4-Xrvft1_An8rf_uBrId2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_lQWa8ZuNnMSdqqCfpMKly6l5sQG0xbcit7a95r6nwTPC7MMzyMzKqc9e037UI9nG2sHb592o32_jn-Rq5ebnVOm97T_tg-4O73rvj_C78YryuP1u_94=?accountName=jonpbacalso&characterName=TineeWinee

need help please on my build :( my mana before I placed one craft mod stayed at 41 and 44 after the ring bench craft while the 3 buffs are activated (HoI, Hatred and AotS). I can't use the ice shot skill due to this. Am I missing something? Would there be a big difference if I upgrade my enlighten to lvl4?
Last edited by jonpbacalso on Aug 3, 2020, 11:28:54 PM
Hello,

I started this season with your guide and gonna off-season after hitting 40 challenges. (6 sirus left).

It was a smooth starter thanks to Harvest league. Below is my final item so far and I do not think I will finish up my bow when I'm done with challenges. Btw I only bought uniques and base this league. All items are crafted by me. OP league. Also, I won't do this build next league.. it's kinda squishy without good gear and consumes too much currencies haha. But herald of ice MTX and sound effects were awesome.

Thanks for the guide Aqua ;)

Below is my POB link in case anyone wanna check.

https://pastebin.com/GHrY869c
Last edited by coolspirit12 on Aug 4, 2020, 2:17:34 PM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Essem wrote:

they are usually worth if they also have "bow attacks fire additional arrows", but you should check in path of building if they are gonna give enough dps to justify the cost (you have to know that the stronger ones are mirror tier)

this build can technically do "all content", keeping in mind that bowyers in general are suffering from many GGG nerfs, they are the definition of the "glass cannon" builds, no matter how much currency you are going to invest, you can kill a boss in a matter of seconds, and the boss or the mobs can oneshot you randomly, being based on dodge and evasion.
this is still one of the unmatched fastest builds for farming, one of the few capable to clear maps in seconds, and to oneshot bosses with the right (huge) investment.
also, paired with an aurabot the iceshot deadeye becomes unstoppable and even faster, I have annihilated sirus a8 with an aurabot in map

Mine only has atk speed, cold to dex, and cold damage percentage and flat. I will look for a +arrow bow ASAP, thanks!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info