[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Well, to be honest your build is pretty complicated when it comes to the extremely heavy strain on how much it costs. But even only having about 30Ex to put into the build it's super duper fun, and clears everything. And barrage is sooooooooooooooo gud on bosses, pretty much kill them within 1 second.

OBv i'm only level 77, and haven't done most missions so i'm missing quite a heavy amount of Skill points to put into the tree (as well as i have literally no jewels in the tree yet)

But i think i'm doing pretty good, the only issue i have which ofc is understandable as i don't have min/max gear is Bleeding hurts real bad, makes me cry inside, and even tho im max res's (not chaos) random stuff still hurts me.

My biggest issues is life leech, And used to be mana leech, but i sorta have that fixed (ish) i just can't spam and hold Ice shot, but i can shoot probably 3 every 1 second.

i'm super low life, so i'm only sticking to farming untill i get high enough level, current goal is 80, because i have an awakened gem i can use then, as well as a powerful ring (i can't recall name but its the one where if the other ring is shaper u get super big buff)

I got maximum of 7 frenzy charges, 3 power.

even with missing a lot of gear, the in game tool tip for ice shot says i have a 27% chance to crit, Yet Pob says i have 49%, i don't get how that's possible?

Also running build missing an entire ring :) need 80 for that beast. So far tooltip dps i'm seeing for Iceshot is around 212k per hit. and around 717k Dps. (POB says it goes up to about 1.3M total dps, and about 258k damage per hit, with just adding Awakened added cold damage over chain)

Here's POB so far, Go easy on me lol i'm trying my best. but i do really like your build even though it took me like 2 days to get gear that was remotely good enough even though im sure anyone who looks at pob gonna be like "What u doing moron why u got that dumb item"

https://pastebin.com/meCM507k

I appreciate the time and effort you put into this guide most people aren't detailed enough in the way of explaining why they chose what they chose.
Last edited by Tyrial1 on Jul 23, 2020, 3:39:08 AM
Hello, need some crafting advice. I managed to roll a +2 Harbinger bow with no other stats on it.

My next step would be harvest crafting phys until I hit T1 flat or %, phys to cold and crit multi. After that just multimod the bow or do i miss something?

Crafting is so confusing...

Thanks and sorry for my bad english. Obviously it is not my native language.
Hey,
first of all - awesome build! I am having a lot of fun :)

But I have a question. Which of those Rings would you use?

Thanks a lot!

*edit: in PoB Circle of Fear seems to do less damage
Last edited by romaen on Jul 24, 2020, 2:27:53 AM
Hey do you think the mod "3 to 6 Cold Damage per Frenzy Charge" from Elder influence is worth on quiver? My plan is awaken +1 arrow from Shaper and 3-6 cold dmg per frenzy from Elder, last prefix would be life.

Items used but not shown: Hatred crit Watchers Eye, abyss jewels (cold flat x 2, ias on crit, t1-2 life), and a corrupted blood jewel with HP and some damage.

I have about 4,700 HP, 75% chaos resist(soon, need to swap a light res), and do about 13.3m shaper DPS. I've crafted all my non-unique gear.

Some things I've noticed/tried along the way:

1. HP > DPS. When I first started I was so hellbent on getting 10m+ dps I ignored my HP. At one point I was around 11m but only 3,700 HP. This is a mistake. Focus on getting at LEAST 4,500 hp then worry about min-maxing DPS.

2. Chaos resist matters. Early on I was totally ignoring it and rocking the usual -60%. Bad news. Low HP and low chaos resist meant even looking at a degen zone and I was toast before I could react. There is a lot of chaos damage in the game these days. Try to have at least 0% here but honestly just get 75%. Im losing around 1m DPS to jam in chaos resist and its worth every penny. Chaos resist saves lives.

3. Get awakened chain as soon as you can. Its a better investment than bottled faith imo...especially if you're looking to do 100% Delirium or mega juiced 16s. They cost about the same amount.

4. As stated in the guide...make your own +2 bow as soon as you can afford it. My bow, which is nowhere near perfect, is about a 3.5m dps increase over deaths opus. It cost me about 8-10ex to craft.

5. Yes, HH is that good. My friends and I bought one together since we aren't rich enough on our own. We take turns using it running 100% delirium. Sharing one is a great way to get to ultimate end game on a tighter budget if you have friends you trust. You don't need it on t16s but it makes 100% Delirium a breeze.

6. Get a corrupted blood jewel. We have low HP and are flying around the screen...its very easy to miss it and drop like a ton of bricks. This also frees up your health flask for anti freeze. Useful for strongboxes and beyond maps, no need to change a flask out.

7. You can kill Sirus sooner than you think. UE is another story. I find him a lot more difficult as you're forced to tank/dodge a lot more than Sirus. I largely skip UE with this build and farm T16/100% delirium/sirus.

8. I recently dropped Elder's Mark for a Shaped Opal. I lost about 300k DPS but gained a lot of chaos resist and a little HP. Worthwhile trade imo. As I said earlier, chaos resist is really useful and this build doesn't notice a DPS loss that small. Anything over 10m annihilates content.

9. Harvest has made this build more approachable than ever. The required good rares easier than ever to get. As I said earlier I was able to craft my current stuff...stuff that would have cost dozens more ex in prior leagues. Something to consider for next league depending on what happens to harvest long term.

I think I'm mostly done with the character outside of more min max-ing. The main thing I want is more HP so getting t1 everywhere. Id like to be able to get to 5k. Delirium BC is still a lot of fun and lucrative. It's been a lot of fun this league and thank you to @aqua for the great guide.

If you like to go fast and have some currency to blow I highly recommend trying this build out. Just be prepared to die....a lot :). Even with amazing gear...thats just ice shot life baby.
Last edited by Synercid on Jul 25, 2020, 5:26:24 PM
If you craft a bow does it have to be physcial damage or can you use dex stacking bow for example with cold damage?
"
Markushi wrote:
If you craft a bow does it have to be physcial damage or can you use dex stacking bow for example with cold damage?

dex stacking bow works perfectly as long as you can roll other useful mods like attack speed, elemental penetration, crit chance or crit multi, of course you want tier 1-2 added flat cold damage too

Well, i started out rolling this build and i ended up transioting into this item build. I ended up droping the cluster jewels and think that it has really paid off.
Any improvements i can do on my gear wise
im commiting on dex stacking

Crit chance is 46,9% Fully buffed
Any tips to improve my Damage and Crit chance
I know i can quality all my gems but gear wise is more important
Thank you
POB : https://pastebin.com/M4mrkH5K
Char: https://imgshare.io/image/NnUDtP
Spoiler

Just finish crafted my gear. Thanks for the build, very fun to play.
With <4500 life it seems like not enough for this build since you can easily get one shot, also with chaos res.

I replaced Pandemonius with rare amulet for more life and resistance also for hatred reduced mana and +1 cold skill, cold pen, blind enemy can get from Evil Eye node on cluster jew maybe, didn't sure about how it worked.
Last edited by dattenlagiday on Jul 28, 2020, 5:41:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info