[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Anyone have an idea, why i cant see my combat buffs in POB, it kindda messes with my dps. Especially my crit chance, since it doesnt count power charges.
Hey everyone. This build has taken over as my obsession since the deal on celestial herald. I have been working on it for a few weeks and sunk probably 50 ex into it + hortis on hortis of saved harvest crafts. I've finally hit a wall and don't know where else to turn. I feel like I should be pushing past 4.8m barrage and 1.6m ice shot.

If anyone has the time and knowledge to check out the PoB and give me any tips I would appreciate it a ton. I know I have a few mods that still need work but nothing I can imagine would account for the missing 5-6m dps I see in other builds with relative (sometimes far less) cost.

https://pastebin.com/JThxVwWm

<3 You guys, this forum thread and guide has been a ton of help.
"
aBloodyMumTaz wrote:
Hey everyone. This build has taken over as my obsession since the deal on celestial herald. I have been working on it for a few weeks and sunk probably 50 ex into it + hortis on hortis of saved harvest crafts. I've finally hit a wall and don't know where else to turn. I feel like I should be pushing past 4.8m barrage and 1.6m ice shot.

If anyone has the time and knowledge to check out the PoB and give me any tips I would appreciate it a ton. I know I have a few mods that still need work but nothing I can imagine would account for the missing 5-6m dps I see in other builds with relative (sometimes far less) cost.

https://pastebin.com/JThxVwWm

<3 You guys, this forum thread and guide has been a ton of help.

I tried plotting my bow into your build, and it gives you 7 mil barrage dps. I think that is the problem, they cost around 10 ex to craft. Path of Math has made a really good guide on how to make them. It's called a dex stacking bow. Hope it helps.
Am I just that blind that I don't see where we get intimidate on the medium cluster jewels?
"
Kami3k wrote:
Am I just that blind that I don't see where we get intimidate on the medium cluster jewels?

You need Master of Fear notable on your curse jewel for intimidate, or tombfist gloves I think.

The blind effect from Evil Eye seems much better than 5% increased damage (Evil Eye gives 5% inc damage on its own)
Last edited by bliss1234 on Aug 1, 2020, 4:41:24 AM
"
bliss1234 wrote:
You need Master of Fear notable on your curse jewel for intimidate, or tombfist gloves I think.
Master of Fear was nerfed in 3.11 to only give unnerve. Intimidate was moved to warcry cluster.
Nice
No idea where you guys get those millions and billions of dmg. When I import my character into pob fork, it shows me 200k dmg only...

Not shown: Watchers Eye Hatred Crit, and Abyss jewels with flat cold dmg and life + cluster jewels.

Had before my Stygian Vise HH equipped but with Stygian and an Abyss jewel it feels way better to play. Its more beefy. HH is for Deli super juiced maps only.
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Aug 1, 2020, 4:26:53 PM
Can I do this build with CI? I have the gear, but I don't know how well it'll go.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
Can I do this build with CI? I have the gear, but I don't know how well it'll go.
CI on a deadeye makes no sense unless you make a specialized build like ZHP deep delve build (and then I'd recommend checking one of the deep delving guides there are 2 on the forums, icicle mines and ice shot mines). Another exception would be something like Esoro's HOWA cobra lash build (int stack). Any reason you want to do CI on a standard ice shot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info