[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

The flat cold dmg looks bad cause of its roll. You could try to remove it with annul.. if you hit it you can imprint again and continue from that base again and again. I try augment the base, after that regal and try to remove prefix/suffix with lynx and wolf beats.. sometimes you will hit the arrow mod and you have to restart again.... you should aim for at least 2 good mods before you think to multi mod it. That means at least t2 flat dps, inc. phys or atk speed.

So i ended up doing this quiver
How much can i get from it? I have no idea on pricing items
Or should i use it?

Thanks in advance <3
Last edited by Iwanite on Apr 11, 2020, 7:15:13 PM
OK, I'm back to a decent level in this league, took me quite long.

Still a lot of work to do gotta farm my helm enchant, probably replace the int on my ammy and that's gonna pull replacing my ring and then probably get a better gloves/belt/boots combo aaand of course a decent quiver.

In any case, last league was my first one and this thread helped a bunch and it seems to mostly work this league, but this league I'm dabbling in crafting too becase of the Death's Opus nerf - managed to get myself a nice bow (I'm not sure if the T2 cold is better than the ele in the pob, but it was a big upgrade over DO so I'm happy for now).

As I'm pretty much crafting now unless I manage to snag a better quiver/amulet on trade (doubt it given my budget) I was wondering if anyone experienced has any advice on crafting a decent quiver and or ammy (I'd like to go for a redeemer one with increased damage per frenzy charge)?
"
Iwanite wrote:

So i ended up doing this quiver
How much can i get from it? I have no idea on pricing items
Or should i use it?

Thanks in advance <3

You want +1 additional arrow and ele dmg with attacks or flat dmg with two open suffixes if you want to multi mod it. Or you +1 arrow, crit multi, flat dmg and one open suffix for the frenzy on crit mod. Crit chance for example would block this mod btw.
Oh yeah, also I was looking the projectile cluster jewels - it kinda looks like Follow Through (15% projectile damage for each remaining chain) and Eye to Eye (25% increased projectile damage, 35% increased projectile damage against nearby enemies) might be decent so I played with them in POB but they seem just... terrible, but I'm not sure if POB support is in question - I've noticed it definitely doesn't add up Follow Through right as there's no change when I fiddle with the "# times skill chained" in poe config and the jewel notable, but it seems like the "projectile damage" is just bad in general. Is there a resource I can look at as to why as the "projectile attack damage" seems very strong in comparison?
Last edited by domepro on Apr 11, 2020, 7:34:55 PM
"
domepro wrote:
OK, I'm back to a decent level in this league, took me quite long.

Still a lot of work to do gotta farm my helm enchant, probably replace the int on my ammy and that's gonna pull replacing my ring and then probably get a better gloves/belt/boots combo aaand of course a decent quiver.

In any case, last league was my first one and this thread helped a bunch and it seems to mostly work this league, but this league I'm dabbling in crafting too becase of the Death's Opus nerf - managed to get myself a nice bow (I'm not sure if the T2 cold is better than the ele in the pob, but it was a big upgrade over DO so I'm happy for now).

As I'm pretty much crafting now unless I manage to snag a better quiver/amulet on trade (doubt it given my budget) I was wondering if anyone experienced has any advice on crafting a decent quiver and or ammy (I'd like to go for a redeemer one with increased damage per frenzy charge)?

The bow is totaly fine. I see potential in your rings. The amu is ok for now. Cause you dont play with aspect of the spider. For the quive...r better would be - cause you asked - +1 arrow, flat dmg and ele dmg and than multi mod it.

I have about 100 ex to work with. I was initially saving up for HH but I can only really speed farm T11 Burials.

What would you guys say is the best upgrade to pursue before a HH?
Hey, I have a cluster jewel with "cold conduction" and "stromrider". But I am not sure if its already worth it to use.
Is there a way to see which shock chance I have atm? --> If its low, it might be worth using it, right?

(My build: https://pastebin.com/nh1emwFd)
Last edited by romaen on Apr 12, 2020, 2:07:53 AM
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
I have about 100 ex to work with. I was initially saving up for HH but I can only really speed farm T11 Burials.

What would you guys say is the best upgrade to pursue before a HH?

Just get inspired learning and keep farming t11.

cheapest upgrade to reduce average clear time
a
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Apr 12, 2020, 2:36:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info