[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I was wondering if this build is suited for t16 double beyond delirium farming (with hh) or will it die too quickly?
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys.

I dont understand how we are supposed to boss with barrage, if we stand still theyd just 1 hit ko us...

Maybe im doing something wrong but I feel like my gear is good.

Sorry to say that but your gear is crap. And you did not read the first page.

I say it again. After I already said it to often here.

If you are facing a boss, there is no way to generate frenzy charges without the mod on your quiver. Just open path of building and compare the dmg and atk speed with 5 frenzy and without and you will se how big this impact is.

Get a death opus as a 6link for 50-60chaos and a quiver with this important mod as your first changes.
"
moepmoep12 wrote:
I was wondering if this build is suited for t16 double beyond delirium farming (with hh) or will it die too quickly?

Depands on your gear and how you craft the map. I did it yesterday and had like 140% quant (map was corrupted), double beyond and some sick mods on the map. It was ok, some one shots from no where even with 4,9k life and endurance cahrges. But I think there are some other op classes atm (strombrand/archmage or herald stacking) which can do it a little bit better.
Maybe im just bad, but im really dieing a lot lol. :'(

Delirium in red maps, especially T14+ tends causes me trouble. Died vs pandemonium boss in t12 during the phase when all the adds come out. Was my mistake for sure there, but yeah deadeye sure doesn't leave much room for error.
Hello, can you tell me what to improve with 6 ex? I know I'm missing the helmet charm but I die a lot with the bosses.
Thanks greetings and sorry for my english

https://pastebin.com/yH8vbrKB
Last edited by jegj on Apr 11, 2020, 10:13:16 AM
"
jegj wrote:
Hello, can you tell me what to improve with 6 ex? I know I'm missing the helmet charm but I die a lot with the bosses.
Thanks greetings and sorry for my english

https://pastebin.com/yH8vbrKB

Watchers Eye. Helm enchant on a rare helmet. Switch out that stupid flask. Get a cinderswallow with crit mod.

An why everyone forget to put quality on the flasks... got damn it! :/
Thank you very much, but would that make me die less? Bosses many times oneshot. And watchers eye with hatred is very very expensive.
Thank you mekrat
Last edited by jegj on Apr 11, 2020, 10:44:47 AM

Hello, its me again ^^

I finally got another bow with +2 arrows. How should i continue crafting? Dont want to mess up again lol.

Thanks ans Regards,
Bernie
"
Börnie wrote:

Hello, its me again ^^

I finally got another bow with +2 arrows. How should i continue crafting? Dont want to mess up again lol.

Thanks ans Regards,
Bernie

Get some imprint beasts and imprint that base ;-)
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Börnie wrote:

Hello, its me again ^^

Thanks ans Regards,
Bernie

Get some imprint beasts and imprint that base ;-)

Okay, thank you.
After the imprints, how should i proceed and what should i look for in mods, could you give me an example? Much appreciated :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info