[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Thanks author for the guide! And also Mekrat for all the detailed commentary regarding optimisation at the later stages of the build.

A question for Mekrat - is there a reason why you're using Corrosive Elements in your large cluster? Wouldn't Sadist (40% increased elemental damage since we are always chilling and shocking) be better, considering we already have cold exposure via frost bomb. Are you setting up to switch to double abyss Tombfists or something?

Anyway, appreciate any comments on my current setup and what upgrades would be nice to go for next. Cinderswallow with crit craft doesn't seem to actually do more than Atziri's? Unless you factor in the ignite - though I'm not sure how you would actually ignite bosses. Will probably do some Large Cluster Jewel shenanigans now that I actually have sufficient skill points, hence my question. My Lethal Pride currently gives 4% Life and Intimidate, with another 4% Life on Flash Freeze, will probably try to grab this once I get a Large Cluster in.
so i have alot of chill and freeze nodes plus i use a taming but i do not see freeze on bosses. i was playing today with ice shot+barrage support but did not see any boss freezes so i switched to barrage.... i also put on cold penetration gem for barrage because, again i do not know if i am chilling or freezing bosses so i dunno if i should put in hypothermia due to that.

Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
moepmoep12 wrote:
I was wondering if this build is suited for t16 double beyond delirium farming (with hh) or will it die too quickly?

Looked at POB I'm about HALF of max damage with this build and can do t16 Promenade (Single Beyond) fairly regularly. The Bosses are still crap though because my damage is literally HALF ass.

If you had everything you needed HH would just be an added benefit. I am going to get an inspired learning right now and see if that helps me in my current situation.
Last edited by Rising_Sun on Apr 12, 2020, 3:18:45 AM
What cluster jewels are you guys running? There really are a bunch of good looking notables, but I feel like we are so hard-pressed for life and defences in the tree that pursuing cluster jewels are a bait.
"
Erayo wrote:
What cluster jewels are you guys running? There really are a bunch of good looking notables, but I feel like we are so hard-pressed for life and defences in the tree that pursuing cluster jewels are a bait.

Cold Conduction
Stormrider
Jewel Socket

Medium cluster is the cheapest in terms of skill points, and you can definitely fit it in by level 90 or so. Gives your chill the basic shock (15%), which is a huge boost to damage.

"
sk3l3t0nz wrote:
Thanks author for the guide! And also Mekrat for all the detailed commentary regarding optimisation at the later stages of the build.

A question for Mekrat - is there a reason why you're using Corrosive Elements in your large cluster? Wouldn't Sadist (40% increased elemental damage since we are always chilling and shocking) be better, considering we already have cold exposure via frost bomb. Are you setting up to switch to double abyss Tombfists or something?

Anyway, appreciate any comments on my current setup and what upgrades would be nice to go for next. Cinderswallow with crit craft doesn't seem to actually do more than Atziri's? Unless you factor in the ignite - though I'm not sure how you would actually ignite bosses. Will probably do some Large Cluster Jewel shenanigans now that I actually have sufficient skill points, hence my question. My Lethal Pride currently gives 4% Life and Intimidate, with another 4% Life on Flash Freeze, will probably try to grab this once I get a Large Cluster in.

I used the frost bomb only for bosses. You dont run trhough a map and cast it every 5 meters ;-) was already thinking to replace it and free up that gem socket.

In my opinion a double socketed tombfist would need a complete other gear set. Cause no resists through belt cause of HH and I dont like resists on the good dmg roll mods on the rings/amulett. To maximise the 2 socketed tombfist you want one with ele weakness on hit... would be the best way. Than you need a second curse aswell to benefit from it.

For me at the moment the best solution for clusters are blanketed snow, corrosive elements, disorienting display, storm rider, cold conduction, master of fear and wish for death and fettle.

I will try to devine my letahl pride the next days to hit initmidate as well. Yes I am not useing a brutal restraint. There is no reason to do it. No dex stacking at all so benefit from str/inc life/inc phys./double dmg and endurance charge on kill is much more worth.

After I would hit intimidate through the pride I would switch the cluster again.

Maybe I will test some clusters with herald and mana reservation for it to free up the amulett for an pandemoinius.
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 12, 2020, 5:25:20 AM
So i have about 14ex saved up now. T16 mapping clear are fine, but i cannot take the boss with barrage, im too slow to kill them. What to invest in?
Set your Character profile to public. We cannot see your equipment.
I'm also having trouble with bosses on T12+ and also on-death effects (sure those can be avoided but just moving away). Really struggling to get decent life, still on 4.8k and using all gem slots with +% max life. Can you guys help me on how to progress my character and to understand where to invest next? I was aiming for +1 frenzy gloves but can't find decent ones in the market
Can someone give me an advice what can i do to bust clear speed , got a lot of ex to invest (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info