[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

You need to get your crit chance higher.
Your next big damage boost is crit chance hatred watchers eye
Arborix bow out dps deaths opus now
IGN: gingerlala
Hi there,

I love the Ice Shot skill. So much fun. Wipes maps pretty fast. Im eager to improve my gear. Im also missing a Hatred Watchers Eye but its so expensive... I wont afford it this league I guess...

What should I focus next on my gear? Im around 4,2K HP.

That is my gear:

Thanks for help!
Hey,

I am wondering if I am the onlyone with mana problems when using Hatred + Herald of Ice + (enlighten level 3) + Aspect of the Spider (ring)?

I only have 37 unreserved mana and I am oom the whole time.
"
romaen wrote:
Hey,

I am wondering if I am the onlyone with mana problems when using Hatred + Herald of Ice + (enlighten level 3) + Aspect of the Spider (ring)?

You are not the only one. We discussed that topic some pages ago.

There is only one optoin to solve that in a good kind of way. There is a mod wrath has reduced mana reservation on amulets...

Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 10, 2020, 9:27:44 AM
How does one level with this build? Im always out of mana
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
romaen wrote:
Hey,

There is only one optoin to solve that in a good kind of way. There is a mod wrath has reduced mana reservation on amulets...

Does this work out better for damage vs using Pandemonius and no aspect of spider?
Guys when we use barrage do we stand in melee or range?

And why dont we use a heat flask / warding flask
Last edited by imRadial on Apr 10, 2020, 8:36:22 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
romaen wrote:
Hey,

Does this work out better for damage vs using Pandemonius and no aspect of spider?

If I switch my amulett to pandemonius and set the spider webs to 0 I have 15 million barrage dps (all flasks active, config set to what I have, cause I chill, freeze, shock and intimidate)

With my amulett and webs set to 3 I am at 16,2 million barrage dps.
"
imRadial wrote:
How does one level with this build? Im always out of mana

Mana leech node.

@Aquarism

Thanks for the build. So much fun with playing this one, even with IQ gear can clear t16 very easily, probably much more quicker now since finished my HH challenge yesterday. ;)
Last edited by Christof on Apr 11, 2020, 1:32:36 AM
Hey guys.

I dont understand how we are supposed to boss with barrage, if we stand still theyd just 1 hit ko us...

Maybe im doing something wrong but I feel like my gear is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info