[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Can someone explain what the jewel lethal pride does ??
Maybe a dumb question, but how do you actually get the int requirements for the skills? I looked trough the poe's and in everyone the int requirement is not met.. What am i missing?
"
Mekrat wrote:
Set your Character profile to public. We cannot see your equipment.

done now, totally a noob
Hello, Where can I find the Passive Tree for this guide? I'm new. Just joined, Thank You :)
"
Joshualxy_ wrote:
Hello, Where can I find the Passive Tree for this guide? I'm new. Just joined, Thank You :)

click tools and pob those are tagged as spoilers.

Have fun.
"
deltasmoker wrote:
Can someone give me an advice what can i do to bust clear speed , got a lot of ex to invest (:

Assassin's mark ring Shaper ring, and Mark of the Elder. Right now you are running 2 taming. Also go for a well crafted +2 arrows bow. Right now I only have a +1 arrow bow I crafted myself, and it still blows everything else out of the water (at least according to POB). Copy and Paste it to see if it works for you too.

Sorrow Thunder
Harbinger Bow
Unique ID: bbbadb357cf79729e80f44d6c22a1367e361fee4a38ada21a868f4c1d1c2ece5
Shaper Item
Item Level: 87
Quality: 20
Sockets: R-R-G-G-R-G
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
50% increased Critical Strike Chance
Adds 74 to 150 Cold Damage
17% increased Attack Speed
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}125% increased Physical Damage
{crafted}Adds 24 to 39 Physical Damage

Last edited by Rising_Sun on Apr 12, 2020, 2:11:10 PM
"
theuchi wrote:
So i have about 14ex saved up now. T16 mapping clear are fine, but i cannot take the boss with barrage, im too slow to kill them. What to invest in?

A +2 Projectile crafted bow (See post above)

2nd

A Belt with more Str on it and a Barrage helm that isn't INT based. That way you can free up those 4 point on your skill tree that you have dedicated to the Str and Int Notables to dedicated them to damage. If you get a Stygian Vise belt that's even MORE damage with a Searching Eye jewel. About %5 for me per halfway decent jewel on POB.
Last edited by Rising_Sun on Apr 12, 2020, 1:37:46 PM
"
jegj wrote:
Can someone explain what the jewel lethal pride does ??
Adds extra random stats to your passive points in radius. Obviously you'd want to find something good like chance to deal double damage or crit multi, but since it's random either you keep reselling and buying different gems, or throw divine orbs at one until it rerolls to something useful.
Since its been asked a lot, I will add a crafting section to this guide.

after the nerf to death opus, a lot of our gear will be rare.

probably going to edit pob, end game league will be renamed to mid tier. and high end tier with more refined gear will be added.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Since legion legaue there are some timlees jewels available.

The problem is POB cannot import these because they are not public. So if you import my charecter into pob there is alot of str, life and other staff like double dmg fire res or endurance charge on kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info