[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

For clear setup, actually using inspiration, awakened ele damage, mirage archer, chain and wondering what's better between awakened added cold or hypothermia for last gem ?

Hypothermia is maybe better with the utility it gives ?

"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Norikmet wrote:
great build . I have nice clearing speed for very single tier even T16 bosses some melt some are a little harder . COuld you look at my profile ( Quarantine_LULZ ) and tell me if you would change anything but only when you have some spare time =) thank you so far lvl 92 and character is only 4 days old

To be honest there are some points you could improve.

- Helmet - I know its personal preference but I dont like Devotos. A rare one with barrage enchant would boost your dmg at bosses

- your quiver has a pierce implicit you dont want that, get a corrupted one with any other implicit ideal would be added cold dmg or something like that

- like I told before serveral times, if you dont run a HH why you always try to cap your resists through the jewellery slots I can cap my resits even with a HH and dont got any resists on my rings, amulett or belt! Jewellery should be used for dmg / Crit / life rolls only you can improve here alot

- if you switch to a decent rolled mark of the elder you can improve more dmg aswell

- try tog et a new shaped opal ring with assa mark on hit lvl 12, life and some other usefull mods.. yours is really shitty for this stage of the league

- aspect of the spiderr craft is missing

- upgrade your flasks, get a dying sun should be 70c, important here reduced charges as mod so you can use more than just 1 charge if you have enough currency get a cinderswallow aswell.. you want one with the crit mod here

- if you are able to cap your resis through a rare helmet, rare gloves and rare boots you can may free up a slot on your belt for ele dmg with attacks

And again, like so many guys before you..your flasks need quality!

yeah lol sorry started build 4 days ago and was focusing on farming currencies for improvements :)

would you recommend added projectile on barrage enchant or 40 % damage enchant ?
"
danachinx wrote:
For clear setup, actually using inspiration, awakened ele damage, mirage archer, chain and wondering what's better between awakened added cold or hypothermia for last gem ?

Hypothermia is maybe better with the utility it gives ?

I use the same gem setup and play with awakend added cold dmg. It feels a bit more .. smoother? Dont know how to explain that.. tested both.
"
Norikmet wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Norikmet wrote:

Spoiler

great build . I have nice clearing speed for very single tier even T16 bosses some melt some are a little harder . COuld you look at my profile ( Quarantine_LULZ ) and tell me if you would change anything but only when you have some spare time =) thank you so far lvl 92 and character is only 4 days old
Spoiler

To be honest there are some points you could improve.

- Helmet - I know its personal preference but I dont like Devotos. A rare one with barrage enchant would boost your dmg at bosses

- your quiver has a pierce implicit you dont want that, get a corrupted one with any other implicit ideal would be added cold dmg or something like that

- like I told before serveral times, if you dont run a HH why you always try to cap your resists through the jewellery slots I can cap my resits even with a HH and dont got any resists on my rings, amulett or belt! Jewellery should be used for dmg / Crit / life rolls only you can improve here alot

- if you switch to a decent rolled mark of the elder you can improve more dmg aswell

- try tog et a new shaped opal ring with assa mark on hit lvl 12, life and some other usefull mods.. yours is really shitty for this stage of the league

- aspect of the spiderr craft is missing

- upgrade your flasks, get a dying sun should be 70c, important here reduced charges as mod so you can use more than just 1 charge if you have enough currency get a cinderswallow aswell.. you want one with the crit mod here

- if you are able to cap your resis through a rare helmet, rare gloves and rare boots you can may free up a slot on your belt for ele dmg with attacks

And again, like so many guys before you..your flasks need quality!

yeah lol sorry started build 4 days ago and was focusing on farming currencies for improvements :)

would you recommend added projectile on barrage enchant or 40 % damage enchant ?

Additional projectile!
Sorry one more question how do you get aspect of the spider enchant and on what ?

ALso Changed gear a little bit with a little bit investment thougts ?

Cant affoard anything anymore but i guess its an improvement
Last edited by Norikmet on Apr 7, 2020, 7:11:30 PM
Its a beast craft and need a free suffix. You can buy the beast and craft the mod on an item through your menagerie.
damn okay which beast ? :D sorry man i havent played tons of leagues so im out of it
damn okay which beast ? :D sorry man i havent played tons of leagues so im out of it
Fenumus.
"
Mekrat wrote:
Fenumus.

Thank you very much i have free suffix on my necklace . Thank you will try I appriciate everything you've done !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info