[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Was considering making an upgrade to something in my gear but I don't know what should be the priority. Currently I deal just over 3 mil dps (barrage) in POB which is good enough to melt t16 bosses(for me at least) Here is my gear:

Thats my gear for now,killing boss really fast but requires high budget.Amulet can be upgraded into better rare version i guess.
I've been leveling up a character with this build, I'm just starting Act 6 and got couple of questions. I've been using Roth's Reach (Barrage) and Tabula Rasa (Ice Shot), but I kind of feel that my damage is a bit low with Ice Shot. Should I replace Roth's Reach with something else as I've been using it for a while now and not really using Barrage that much anyway?

Roth's Reach +1 Chain bonus applies only to socketed skill, which is Barrage in my case, instead of being a global modifier and applying to Ice Shot too which is in Tabula Rasa?

Ice Shot is socketed with the "Clear" setup in PoB.
Last edited by dragothica on Apr 8, 2020, 2:14:29 PM
"
dragothica wrote:
I've been leveling up a character with this build, I'm just starting Act 6 and got couple of questions. I've been using Roth's Reach (Barrage) and Tabula Rasa (Ice Shot), but I kind of feel that my damage is a bit low with Ice Shot. Should I replace Roth's Reach with something else as I've been using it for a while now and not really using Barrage that much anyway?

Roth's Reach +1 Chain bonus applies only to socketed skill, which is Barrage in my case, instead of being a global modifier and applying to Ice Shot too which is in Tabula Rasa?

Ice Shot is socketed with the "Clear" setup in PoB.

Just buy a Death's Opus, you can already use it - there really is no reason not to since you are above level 44 already. Note that it is very cheap to buy Opus 6-linked, so I suggest doing that. It will multiply your damage by... a lot.
And yes, the chain on Roth's Reach affects all your skills, no matter where they are socketed or gained from.

Edit: To make that clear, buy a Death's Harp with 6 linked sockets and The Bowstring's Music and complete the prophecy to get a 6-linked Death's Opus for below 40c.
Last edited by Glull on Apr 8, 2020, 2:35:25 PM
"
Glull wrote:

Just buy a Death's Opus, you can already use it - there really is no reason not to since you are above level 44 already. Note that it is very cheap to buy Opus 6-linked, so I suggest doing that. It will multiply your damage by... a lot.
And yes, the chain on Roth's Reach affects all your skills, no matter where they are socketed or gained from.

Edit: To make that clear, buy a Death's Harp with 6 linked sockets and The Bowstring's Music and complete the prophecy to get a 6-linked Death's Opus for below 40c.

Thanks for replying. I'll consider buying Death's Harp with the Prophecy or Death's Opus. It's just that I didn't manage to gather too much of currency on the previous character in this league. But Death's Opus should be useful weapon deep into the end game and Maps though?

I did also try switching Chain and Barrage Support gems for Icy Shot and it turns out that the difference in Single Target is pretty huge, even though it didn't seem like that by just comparing the Skill Gems to each other.
so i used some lady drunken luck. got these.

Time to do some more corona-craft
Last edited by Emalijones on Apr 8, 2020, 4:26:46 PM
Nice crafts!
Thank you for the guide!! i start the game few days ago.. and im feeling lost.. can you tell me what i need to improve or what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/pMM8tBMC

Nice guide and thank you!!
Hey guys!

Is this build capable of doing T16 promanade speed farming? IF so how much exalted orbs do i have to invest in it?
"
brianjhan wrote:
Thank you for the guide!! i start the game few days ago.. and im feeling lost.. can you tell me what i need to improve or what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/pMM8tBMC

Nice guide and thank you!!

If you started the game few days ago you have some other issues that we could not solve in a short period. :(

Just read, learn and try some things. It starts that your char profile is not set to public!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info