[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Mekrat wrote:
"
h4mi22 wrote:
Anybody who is good at this build can review my setup. What I should improve first I have issue with bossing, yesterday I killed Sirus deathless awakened 6 but took long time , even map bosses take too much time to kill them. I try to find bow, but I check some put in the POB no much dps for 8 ex .. so i still go with opus :/

https://pastebin.com/SH7byUp5

Any ilvl86 bow can roll that mod

Thanks Mekrat! Go strong and stay well!
Was thinking the higher dps would matter a lot, but PoB saying death's opus might be better until 1 can get 2 arrows eh?

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Was thinking the higher dps would matter a lot, but PoB saying death's opus might be better until 1 can get 2 arrows eh?

It's the 2.5% Crit Chance difference most likely. That works out to about 20-25% critical strike chance loss with a decent amount of points invested.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Apr 6, 2020, 5:23:46 PM
Does anyone know if it would be worth it to grab survivalist and put a inspired learning into the jewel slot by the bow nodes?
We can no longer craft -9% cold resis to nearby enemies without a redeemer's helmet base with ilvl 85 am i right? :c
"
360noscopem8 wrote:
Does anyone know if it would be worth it to grab survivalist and put a inspired learning into the jewel slot by the bow nodes?

If you don't have a headhunter but wanna clear quicker, sure, if you have a HH then the boost is minor
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Apr 6, 2020, 11:41:15 PM
"
Iwanite wrote:
We can no longer craft -9% cold resis to nearby enemies without a redeemer's helmet base with ilvl 85 am i right? :c

Sadly true.
great build . I have nice clearing speed for very single tier even T16 bosses some melt some are a little harder . COuld you look at my profile ( Quarantine_LULZ ) and tell me if you would change anything but only when you have some spare time =) thank you so far lvl 92 and character is only 4 days old
"
Norikmet wrote:
great build . I have nice clearing speed for very single tier even T16 bosses some melt some are a little harder . COuld you look at my profile ( Quarantine_LULZ ) and tell me if you would change anything but only when you have some spare time =) thank you so far lvl 92 and character is only 4 days old

To be honest there are some points you could improve.

- Helmet - I know its personal preference but I dont like Devotos. A rare one with barrage enchant would boost your dmg at bosses

- your quiver has a pierce implicit you dont want that, get a corrupted one with any other implicit ideal would be added cold dmg or something like that

- like I told before serveral times, if you dont run a HH why you always try to cap your resists through the jewellery slots I can cap my resits even with a HH and dont got any resists on my rings, amulett or belt! Jewellery should be used for dmg / Crit / life rolls only you can improve here alot

- if you switch to a decent rolled mark of the elder you can improve more dmg aswell

- try tog et a new shaped opal ring with assa mark on hit lvl 12, life and some other usefull mods.. yours is really shitty for this stage of the league

- aspect of the spiderr craft is missing

- upgrade your flasks, get a dying sun should be 70c, important here reduced charges as mod so you can use more than just 1 charge if you have enough currency get a cinderswallow aswell.. you want one with the crit mod here

- if you are able to cap your resis through a rare helmet, rare gloves and rare boots you can may free up a slot on your belt for ele dmg with attacks

And again, like so many guys before you..your flasks need quality!
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 7, 2020, 6:58:28 AM
What should be the last craft for this bow?
Its my first attempt at crafting something decent

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info