[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

How do you sustain flicker without any frenzy income? The only income i can see is 15% + 5% with quality on the flicker strike gem
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Apr 10, 2020, 5:18:33 PM
Hey guys, playing this build right now. Having tons of fun but I got one problem. I can't seem to deal enough damage to sustain T16 maps. Any tips for me?

Thanks a lot!

https://pastebin.com/Q9Rx6Awk
"
How do you sustain flicker without any frenzy income? The only income i can see is 15% + 5% with quality on the flicker strike gem

It's pretty much 99% from having blood rage active and getting kills while flickering
"
MaesterTrea wrote:
"

It's pretty much 99% from having blood rage active and getting kills while flickering

Ok because i still get cooldown on flickerstrike even tho i have 3 charges up
It'll show its on cool down but as long as you have frenzy charges it should just let you use it regardless.
Last edited by MaesterTrea on Apr 10, 2020, 5:32:17 PM
"
MaesterTrea wrote:
It'll show its on cool down but as long as you have frenzy charges it should just let you use it regardless.

For me i have 3 charges up but i still get cooldown on mobs, like it stops flickering and kills me.
Spoiler
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hey, I just saw Enduring Cry on your Paradoxica. Is that for 100% delirium purpose?

I stack enough resist to have fortify and tailwind without any additional res, just with hp and movement speed if got lucky. Awakened Melee Physical gem is also interesting

To craft Fortify with Tailwind I need to have
- Boots with just tailwind as hunter mod
- Awakener's Orb
- Two-Toned Boots with Fortify

When got all above I just have to extract Tailwind with Awakener orb and transfer to Two-Toned. After that all other mods will be random instead of these two?

I tried Berserker out and he needs a war cry, that's all.

That is correct, using the Orb on the boots is like using a chaos orb but with your 2 guaranteed mods. Make damn sure that Fortify and Tailwind are the ONLY mods that are from elder or hunter. And it's best to use high ilvl fortify boots for better mods. GL!

Last thing, Fortify boots have to be rare not magic, right?

They probably have to be rare, so just aug/regal it if it's magic.

"
demji wrote:
Oh is it relevant which weapon i use in MH and OH?

No, not unless you have Ambidexterity on your amulet. Ambidexterity does different things for MH and OH, so test it in PoB. Usually the harder hitter of the two should be MH.

"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"
MaesterTrea wrote:

For me i have 3 charges up but i still get cooldown on mobs, like it stops flickering and kills me.

Sounds like a mana issue. You can actually sustain Flicker even without Blood Rage, as I sometimes opt for on low regen maps.
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"
MaesterTrea wrote:

Bro, you are level 33. You are probably running out of mana. I recommend trying to level with Frost Blades until you get to a higher level if you are having problems with Flicker early on.
Last edited by Verdale on Apr 10, 2020, 6:17:39 PM
"
Verdale wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"
MaesterTrea wrote:

Bro, you are level 33. You are probably running out of mana. I recommend trying to level with Frost Blades until you get to a higher level if you are having problems with Flicker early on.

Nope no mana issues. Have enough mana in to sustain it, also running a praxis.

I can use flicker with 3 charges up and full mana, but suddenly it just stops on mobs even tho everything is up/full
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Apr 10, 2020, 7:15:59 PM
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Nope no mana issues. Have enough mana in to sustain it, also running a praxis.

I can use flicker with 3 charges up and full mana, but suddenly it just stops on mobs even tho everything is up/full

Dunno man, maybe lag? Flicker is pretty simple, you need charges and mana to cast it. Watch your charge count as you're flickering. And I'd suggest using that Ancestral Call gem on Flicker. Tbh, I use Frost Blades til around 45 at least

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info