[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Mckoch wrote:
How much hit is needed I have 100% chance to hit with both weapons but only 96% chance to hit evasive mobs is that a problem?

Nah, I think that'd be overkill, and would require too much of an accuracy sink. Though I am curious what mobs are actually evasive, is it mobs that somehow have something like a Grace aura?
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
HeikKiii wrote:

Alot of currency, i spent about 50ex. Only managed to get 1st Sirus 8 kill today, dropped awakened spell echo, should be easy from now on! Also, the build is squishy.

Lucky you, gratz. I got Awakened Brutality Support from Baran yesterday.

I still struggle with Sirus A8, A1 or A4 is not that huge problem for me but I think that's lack of experience than my gear. I need more practice

Wonder what gems I can replace in my build to get more something? During the fight with Sirius I don't need flicker with all those support - I was thinking to replace 3 of them to get for example Steelskin.

Do you think this is good idea?

Also there is a difference in drop rate between A1 and A8 Sirius? I just found that A8 has just more life

There is no guard skill that will prevent one shots. Sirus is more about dodging mechanics than mitigating them. But yeah, you could do that, you're not likely going to flicker at all vs Sirus, so it couldn't hurt.

As far as gems, I personally want to get an Awakened Melee Phys, 'only' 7 or 8 ex and you get intimidate for a nice bonus too.
"
RoyalTee wrote:
I must be terrible at this game, I don't know how you guys are killing Sirius deathless. I can barely make it through a T16 deathless and I feel like my gear is pretty good.

Still love the build (so much so that I sold everything, played two other builds for a week, and sold all of that to do this build again) but there's no way I could kill Sirius much less deathless.

Maybe I'll try the Champion version out.

Can you link your gear? He's pretty easy with my modified build based off this one.
"
demji wrote:
Thanks. Any other Suggestions? Only have 3 ex atm

If u need endgame items i have the entire set

chat me if u read this
I am fairly new to POE. I was just wondering how much of an impact the Vaal Double strike makes compared to regular double strike. I get there is the clones that can clear sides. Is it worth having to collect souls to use double strike? Is there a way around having a limitation on my double strikes?

Really loving the build so far and definitely wanna push it to that max! Thanks!
"
WetDestiny wrote:
I am fairly new to POE. I was just wondering how much of an impact the Vaal Double strike makes compared to regular double strike. I get there is the clones that can clear sides. Is it worth having to collect souls to use double strike? Is there a way around having a limitation on my double strikes?

Really loving the build so far and definitely wanna push it to that max! Thanks!

Vaal Double Strike is functionally no different from regular Double Strike, except you can deploy your doubles when you need burst dps. You use the regular skill just the same and have a different button for the vaal part of the skill. Just having the one gem socketed basically gives you two buttons. You can see in my videos I have Double Strike on left click and the vaal part on middle mouse. Also, while mapping in good density, your souls fill very fast, allowing you to pop them a few times in a minute. The vaal totem works the same way, and you can see I have regular totem on the R key and the vaal totem on Q.
Hey, I just saw Enduring Cry on your Paradoxica. Is that for 100% delirium purpose?

I stack enough resist to have fortify and tailwind without any additional res, just with hp and movement speed if got lucky. Awakened Melee Physical gem is also interesting

To craft Fortify with Tailwind I need to have
- Boots with just tailwind as hunter mod
- Awakener's Orb
- Two-Toned Boots with Fortify

When got all above I just have to extract Tailwind with Awakener orb and transfer to Two-Toned. After that all other mods will be random instead of these two?
Last edited by mefistofx on Apr 7, 2020, 6:55:34 PM
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hey, I just saw Enduring Cry on your Paradoxica. Is that for 100% delirium purpose?

I stack enough resist to have fortify and tailwind without any additional res, just with hp and movement speed if got lucky. Awakened Melee Physical gem is also interesting

To craft Fortify with Tailwind I need to have
- Boots with just tailwind as hunter mod
- Awakener's Orb
- Two-Toned Boots with Fortify

When got all above I just have to extract Tailwind with Awakener orb and transfer to Two-Toned. After that all other mods will be random instead of these two?

I tried Berserker out and he needs a war cry, that's all.

That is correct, using the Orb on the boots is like using a chaos orb but with your 2 guaranteed mods. Make damn sure that Fortify and Tailwind are the ONLY mods that are from elder or hunter. And it's best to use high ilvl fortify boots for better mods. GL!
Total newb here building first character. I want to do this build but with Claws....can it work? Do I just need stats similar to the shown swords and go to claws instead of swords tree?
"
TacoMental wrote:
Total newb here building first character. I want to do this build but with Claws....can it work? Do I just need stats similar to the shown swords and go to claws instead of swords tree?

Yep, search high pdps, attack speed 1.85+, multiplier as explicit mod, like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/44pOXGET9
Shit is expensive though. If you have multi ex to throw at weapons, take off the multiplier. The claw passives are kinda silly too, like 'increased attack speed if you've used a movement skill recently', that works for Flicker, but not for Double Strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info