[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
TacoMental wrote:
Total newb here building first character. I want to do this build but with Claws....can it work? Do I just need stats similar to the shown swords and go to claws instead of swords tree?

It's worth mentioning though that you can't use Leap Slam with Claws, as it only supports an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Staff. You can use Whirling Blades which is great for getting around, but you'd still need something to get over gaps and ledges. I think Dash would probably be the best alternative.
Last edited by Verdale on Apr 8, 2020, 2:43:35 AM
I must say that adding that FAQ section of the build really helped me. I don't have so much experience with this game so i really need more guidance :)

can't say I've unlocked the full power of the build, but i enjoy it so far.

Thanks
How is my build looking now?

Finding single target DPS to be struggling for some bosses, even after upgrading my 2nd sword.

Just hit 6k life but ripping a lot. (ignore pride in head slot, just switched it for a reflect map) Also I may have 20% quality flipped some of my gems.. not expecting full DPS until they're back to lvl 20

Last edited by QuantomO on Apr 9, 2020, 6:12:32 AM
Do you still recommend paradoxica? Or better safe up money for starforge or saviour?
"
demji wrote:
Do you still recommend paradoxica? Or better safe up money for starforge or saviour?

Paradoxica is working well for me and no other sword under 15 ex can beat either of mine currently. Saviour is top notch of course. Starforge is a different build entirely, I'm not sure what you mean.

"
VonKriegII wrote:
I must say that adding that FAQ section of the build really helped me. I don't have so much experience with this game so i really need more guidance :)

can't say I've unlocked the full power of the build, but i enjoy it so far.

Thanks

That's great to hear! I would love to hear feedback and suggestions for that section. That is one I will be sure to update and revise often.
Last edited by roguemjb on Apr 9, 2020, 4:34:53 PM
New vid, I finally got a Simulacrum vid done that I liked. Kosis on wave 20.
https://youtu.be/f4MURpro0K8
Is there a way to solve mana problems?
"
Is there a way to solve mana problems?

Precision should be kept at level 1, or even not used if it puts your mana under 75. I see you have mana leech on your neck, but if you still have issues, just grab the mana leech node under vaal pact in duelist area.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hey, I just saw Enduring Cry on your Paradoxica. Is that for 100% delirium purpose?

I stack enough resist to have fortify and tailwind without any additional res, just with hp and movement speed if got lucky. Awakened Melee Physical gem is also interesting

To craft Fortify with Tailwind I need to have
- Boots with just tailwind as hunter mod
- Awakener's Orb
- Two-Toned Boots with Fortify

When got all above I just have to extract Tailwind with Awakener orb and transfer to Two-Toned. After that all other mods will be random instead of these two?

I tried Berserker out and he needs a war cry, that's all.

That is correct, using the Orb on the boots is like using a chaos orb but with your 2 guaranteed mods. Make damn sure that Fortify and Tailwind are the ONLY mods that are from elder or hunter. And it's best to use high ilvl fortify boots for better mods. GL!

Last thing, Fortify boots have to be rare not magic, right?
Oh is it relevant which weapon i use in MH and OH?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info