[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi folks,

I am relatively new to poe and have huge issues killing on even yellow maps.

What i realized that my swords have low pdps but a lot of elemental (300+)
Is this a problem?

Appreciate all kind of help and support understanding my mistakes
"
demji wrote:
Hi folks,

I am relatively new to poe and have huge issues killing on even yellow maps.

What i realized that my swords have low pdps but a lot of elemental (300+)
Is this a problem?

Appreciate all kind of help and support understanding my mistakes

Yes, it is a huge problem. We scale nearly all of our damage based off Physical, including Hatred which is %Physical as Extra Cold Damage. You want as much pDPS on your weapons as possible and you currently have the opposite.
Last edited by Verdale on Apr 5, 2020, 2:02:33 AM
Thanks. Any other Suggestions? Only have 3 ex atm
"
demji wrote:
Thanks. Any other Suggestions? Only have 3 ex atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/pKZpk0wu0

This is the link for swords roguemjb posted earlier in the thread as suggestion for what to look for
can u upload video of sirus :D
I must be terrible at this game, I don't know how you guys are killing Sirius deathless. I can barely make it through a T16 deathless and I feel like my gear is pretty good.

Still love the build (so much so that I sold everything, played two other builds for a week, and sold all of that to do this build again) but there's no way I could kill Sirius much less deathless.

Maybe I'll try the Champion version out.
"
AmeChannnn wrote:
can u upload video of sirus :D

Maybe someday. Funny story though, I was recording my Sirus 6 kill and I nearly ragequit when I died in the corridor twice because I RAN THE WRONG DAMN WAY, then got hit with DIE before I could even see him, so I turned it off. Still got him down though. Once I hit record, I get stupid.

Alot of currency, i spent about 50ex. Only managed to get 1st Sirus 8 kill today, dropped awakened spell echo, should be easy from now on! Also, the build is squishy.
Last edited by HeikKiii on Apr 5, 2020, 9:02:36 PM
"
HeikKiii wrote:

Alot of currency, i spent about 50ex. Only managed to get 1st Sirus 8 kill today, dropped awakened spell echo, should be easy from now on! Also, the build is squishy.

Lucky you, gratz. I got Awakened Brutality Support from Baran yesterday.

I still struggle with Sirus A8, A1 or A4 is not that huge problem for me but I think that's lack of experience than my gear. I need more practice

Wonder what gems I can replace in my build to get more something? During the fight with Sirius I don't need flicker with all those support - I was thinking to replace 3 of them to get for example Steelskin.

Do you think this is good idea?

Also there is a difference in drop rate between A1 and A8 Sirius? I just found that A8 has just more life
How much hit is needed I have 100% chance to hit with both weapons but only 96% chance to hit evasive mobs is that a problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info