[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Sirus A8 is not for me, I'm getting punched by him but somehow I manage to beat A4.

Is paradoxica worth buying? Think I need some accuracy to gather. Don't know what I can change to have more damage at this point. Playing duo with delirium on the map is very demanding
"
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Hey guys, I know I am still missing Tribal Fury annoint and some better DPS but this won't help my greatest problem at the moment: Getting Oneshotted randomly.

https://pastebin.com/Z8H6QurU

Can someone have a look in it? Will a few more HP help this? I already got 5,9k with Loreweave.

Looks like Chaos Damage is giving me this trouble... how do I counter this? Getting Chaos resist on Gear will cost me a lot of Damage.

I'd try replacing both swords. First though, get some decent Fortify boots. Why are you using Flicker in a sword with Brutality, which doesn't work with Hatred? You're losing loads of damage. Get your life up and/or switch to Belly.

Hi, thanks for replying. I think you have to help me understand.
I do not see the problem in the brutality-sword. In the guide there was written that Pride is pretty much the same to hatred. If I think about not having any elemental penetration I definately think this is the case. Most damage of hatred will get lost in elemental resistances of monsters.

How much life is suggested? Why do you think belly is superior to Loreweave? Loreweave means taking 13% less elemental damage by its higher resistance cap and also a lot of damage.

The one shot in fact was a really bad combination of map mods and chaos damage it seems. I think that the low leech is a problem - this or low damage.

Using Brutality means no damage other than physical, it is a huge loss in damage. If you want to play a pure phys flicker, you're better off running Starforge with Slayer. The fact that you run only 1 damage flask but use loreweave is contradictory. Belly will make you tankier, there is no doubt. If you want to do real damage, you'll need to switch a few things up. Leech should never be an issue, unless you mean raising your leech cap, which isn't really necessary.
"
FPS_Greg wrote:
Is it possible to replace a double strike with a dual strike?
I like his appearance more

Double Strike is better overall damage and doesn't need a threshold jewel.

"
mefistofx wrote:
Sirus A8 is not for me, I'm getting punched by him but somehow I manage to beat A4.

Is paradoxica worth buying? Think I need some accuracy to gather. Don't know what I can change to have more damage at this point. Playing duo with delirium on the map is very demanding

Paradoxica was worth if you can get one like mine. I'd rather not use such a slow weapon, but it was a huge upgrade over similarly priced foils, and with the double damage helm enchant so pricey, it seemed like the best choice.

"
As someone that has mainly done ranged builds, and the odd Facebreaker, Flicker Strike is something that's turned out to be truly awesome and really fun to play, so thanks for putting the time into making this build guide!

I'm currently looking through some gear upgrades and figured I'd look at upgrading the boots, as I grabbed them aeons ago.

"
roguemjb wrote:
There are not a lot of Tailwind/Fortify boots on the market, so you're better off crafting it yourself. My 3.10 boots costed me 495c to craft. Use high ilvl two-toned boots with Fortify, and any pair of Elusive boots and hope for the best.

Would you be able to elaborate on what this means?

Are you asking how to craft with an awakener orb? Right click orb, left click your Elusive boots, left click your Fortify two-toned boots you're using for your base. Ezpz.
"
roguemjb wrote:

"
mefistofx wrote:

Paradoxica was worth if you can get one like mine. I'd rather not use such a slow weapon, but it was a huge upgrade over similarly priced foils, and with the double damage helm enchant so pricey, it seemed like the best choice.

Just got helmet with double damage. Do you think next step to get 420+ pdps with multi crit is good idea? Wondering if it's worth or just start creating new char just to kill Sirius :E
"
mefistofx wrote:

Just got helmet with double damage. Do you think next step to get 420+ pdps with multi crit is good idea? Wondering if it's worth or just start creating new char just to kill Sirius :E

I would look at replacing ring and gloves to get accuracy first. Are you using PoB? You'd be surprised how much it helps to have 100% hit chance. Sirus just takes practice and determination.
Thats my next step to find something with accuracy and give a chance to lottery with my resistances :)
I decided to make this build my fourth character this league, and I purchased the same paradoxia you used, however one of my major issues right now is damage. I cannot clear t14+ maps, and I was wondering how I can solve that since I saw you were active on helping people fix their builds. I'm currently level 77.
"
I decided to make this build my fourth character this league, and I purchased the same paradoxia you used, however one of my major issues right now is damage. I cannot clear t14+ maps, and I was wondering how I can solve that since I saw you were active on helping people fix their builds. I'm currently level 77.

T14 will be rough at 77. Keep leveling, just do some t10-11 for now. Keep upgrading gear, you need much more phys damage on gear, accuracy to get 100% hit chance, and you need to get rid of that quicksilver flask and get an Atziri's Promise. Get a much better neck and get Tribal Fury on it. Also never bother crafting on crit chance onto gear, there is always a better option. Use PoB.

Sirus Deathless with this setup. Thx m8
"
TVFKRCN wrote:
Spoiler

Sirus Deathless with this setup. Thx m8

Awesome, gz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info