[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
is my accuracy fine for my gear or do i need more?

Does your PoB say 100% chance to hit? That's where I'd start. When replacing items with accuracy on them, I always check to make sure I get the bare minimum to maintain that 100%. Extra is better, so you have more flexibility on gear choices in the future.

saw the edit in build regarding not checking everyone's gear, i do appreciate your efforts when you have chance but i was having a meltdown when i posted and bought a ring for 3 ex, having double checked the chance on hit in pob is sitting comfortably at 100%, but thank you for the heads up and appreciate the build as it is playing very well so far
Hey guys, I know I am still missing Tribal Fury annoint and some better DPS but this won't help my greatest problem at the moment: Getting Oneshotted randomly.

https://pastebin.com/Z8H6QurU

Can someone have a look in it? Will a few more HP help this? I already got 5,9k with Loreweave.

Looks like Chaos Damage is giving me this trouble... how do I counter this? Getting Chaos resist on Gear will cost me a lot of Damage.
Last edited by rolfdafiftynine on Apr 3, 2020, 10:11:18 AM
I love your build!
Last edited by linx0082 on Apr 3, 2020, 4:28:29 PM
"
Hey guys, I know I am still missing Tribal Fury annoint and some better DPS but this won't help my greatest problem at the moment: Getting Oneshotted randomly.

Can someone have a look in it? Will a few more HP help this? I already got 5,9k with Loreweave.

Looks like Chaos Damage is giving me this trouble... how do I counter this? Getting Chaos resist on Gear will cost me a lot of Damage.

I'd try replacing both swords. First though, get some decent Fortify boots. Why are you using Flicker in a sword with Brutality, which doesn't work with Hatred? You're losing loads of damage. Get your life up and/or switch to Belly.
Would the build be viable using cyclone instead of double strike?

If so, what would be the optimal cyclone 6 link for ST Damage?

I'm a fan of cyclone/flicker, but haven't been able to find a build that covers it well...
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

I'd try replacing both swords. First though, get some decent Fortify boots. Why are you using Flicker in a sword with Brutality, which doesn't work with Hatred? You're losing loads of damage. Get your life up and/or switch to Belly.

Hi, thanks for replying. I think you have to help me understand.
I do not see the problem in the brutality-sword. In the guide there was written that Pride is pretty much the same to hatred. If I think about not having any elemental penetration I definately think this is the case. Most damage of hatred will get lost in elemental resistances of monsters.

How much life is suggested? Why do you think belly is superior to Loreweave? Loreweave means taking 13% less elemental damage by its higher resistance cap and also a lot of damage.

The one shot in fact was a really bad combination of map mods and chaos damage it seems. I think that the low leech is a problem - this or low damage.
Можно ли заменить двойной удар на парный? (просто он больше нравится)
Is it possible to replace a double strike with a dual strike?
I like his appearance more
"
FPS_Greg wrote:
Is it possible to replace a double strike with a dual strike?
I like his appearance more

I think it's all about vaal version, when "bois" wrecking everything alive. Dual Strike just dont have this fast and powerful blast of DPS
As someone that has mainly done ranged builds, and the odd Facebreaker, Flicker Strike is something that's turned out to be truly awesome and really fun to play, so thanks for putting the time into making this build guide!

I'm currently looking through some gear upgrades and figured I'd look at upgrading the boots, as I grabbed them aeons ago.

"
roguemjb wrote:
There are not a lot of Tailwind/Fortify boots on the market, so you're better off crafting it yourself. My 3.10 boots costed me 495c to craft. Use high ilvl two-toned boots with Fortify, and any pair of Elusive boots and hope for the best.

Would you be able to elaborate on what this means?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info