[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
QuantomO wrote:
Thanks for the build, just hit maps with it.

I've not played POE since Incursion league, so I was wondering if you could have a look at my character (GormansDS) and see where I should focus next.

Obviously sub optimal gear as I'm using this as a league starter. Have a small amount of chaos to mess around but not much. Got a fair amount of levels to go but I'm seeing advice about accuracy and crit multiplier on a bunch of gear. Would that be a good focus at this point? My main focus after act 10 was buying cheap gear to add life and hit resists.. with a bit of accuracy and phys damage to attacks

Obviously Uber lab soon for the last ascendancy and continuing to fill out the final main skill points like the crit nodes below Scion...

Edit: just realized I'm not using blood rage.. that looks useful!

Just save up for a 6 link chest, a belly preferably. And NEVER buy gear with less than 50 life, unless it's an crafted mod that you can replace. Also, replace the 2 bad flasks.
Last edited by roguemjb on Mar 27, 2020, 11:05:42 PM
I wonder how you can get more than 4 stacks in delirium fog. Is that even possible?

Also why is no one using Thief's Torment? It gets you up to 100% life in a tenth of a second.
Thanks for the build! Enjoyed it so much!

Didn't find any info about awakened gems. Just dropped Awakened Melee Physical Damage.

I tested it in PoB. And it looks like regular Melee Physical Damage give more DPS than Awakened version.

Is it actually right? :O

Thanks again for the build dude, it's great and guide quality is 10/10.

Two The Savior is a good choice in the deep end game?
I'm not sure what to look for in terms of upgrades. Current build looks like this: https://pastebin.com/Divv5c7T

It's sitting at nearly 5m shaper DPS, with all buffs on obviously.

Im not sure what upgrades I should be looking for? Watchers eye with crit on hatred only gives me about 2% more DPS and is like 12 EX. Guess my weapons could be upgraded however to upgrade those I would need to look at like 5ex weapons for maybe 1-5% DPS upgrades.

Any suggestions?

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Cochix wrote:
Hello, someone could help me a little, I need if anyone can send me a poe trade with the search for weapons, beyond the price, because I never knew how to find good physical weapons. thanks and if you think i can improve something in my build currently, beyond the 6l and the helmet with enchantment, thanks and sorry for my english which is not very good since it is not my native language

Here ya go, friendo. Test them in PoB before you buy!
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/99463QHK

saw this a few days ago, was just curious as to how you check them in pob before buying? im looking to upgrade my weapons but don't know how to put items from trade site into pob, would be great if anyone could tell me how to do so

thanks
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Cochix wrote:
Hello, someone could help me a little, I need if anyone can send me a poe trade with the search for weapons, beyond the price, because I never knew how to find good physical weapons. thanks and if you think i can improve something in my build currently, beyond the 6l and the helmet with enchantment, thanks and sorry for my english which is not very good since it is not my native language

Here ya go, friendo. Test them in PoB before you buy!
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/99463QHK

saw this a few days ago, was just curious as to how you check them in pob before buying? im looking to upgrade my weapons but don't know how to put items from trade site into pob, would be great if anyone could tell me how to do so

thanks

If you are using the GGG PoE Trade, in the bottom left corner is an icon that reads Copy Item. Just press it, go back to the Items tab in PoB, and paste it in (Ctrl+V).
Last edited by Verdale on Mar 28, 2020, 1:21:19 PM

thank you very much! <3
Last edited by Chinkyfam on Mar 28, 2020, 1:48:54 PM
Hey,

I'm thinking about switching to thios build from BV Posion which is annoying for me. I'll have around 20ex budge which I imagine is enough to get me started.

Two questions:

1. How's survivability? Do you get one-shot often or it's rather good?

2. Can you comfortably finish T16 maps with Delirium on? I saw some discussions that it was hard to finish Simulacrum but how's Delirium fog in general?

Thanks a lot!
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Hey,

I'm thinking about switching to thios build from BV Posion which is annoying for me. I'll have around 20ex budge which I imagine is enough to get me started.

Two questions:

1. How's survivability? Do you get one-shot often or it's rather good?

2. Can you comfortably finish T16 maps with Delirium on? I saw some discussions that it was hard to finish Simulacrum but how's Delirium fog in general?

Thanks a lot!

I did the exact same thing as you and started as BV poison but the recasting also made me swap.

Survivability is - okay - it's definitely not tanky but you rely on bursting others before getting bursted down. Generally at 6k+ hp with Mistwalker + the dodge nodes you tend to survive most hits though. Still metamorphs are a no-go in my experience and some map bosses, depending on modifiers are very hard.

Generally with 20ex u should get the build going to a point you can comfortably clear t14-t16s I think. Im currently lvl 91 with about 20 ex spend, maybe a bit more. Build is super fun and can clear fast however bosses remain sketchy sometimes. Also, delirium can be dangerous and you have to pay close attention to explosions but if you do it's quite doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info