[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Is there a way we can get Unholy Might? My PoB gives me around 17% more DPS with it. I slotted an abyss jewel in one of my jewel slots with Unholy Might on kill along with life. The DPS is overall a bit higher idk if worth though.

Also just annointed tribal fury and got melee phys on flicker. Feels a lot better/smoother.

Would there be any point in getting gloves with the additional strike modifier? So u have 2, 1 from tribal, 1 from gloves?
Last edited by Resouled on Mar 27, 2020, 1:08:39 PM
"
Verdale wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
Ran my first Simulacrum and failed on wave 20. Those mobs are crazy tanky. Should I upload the vid or wait til I full clear it?

I was going to ask if the Tailwind boots helped you at all, but I guess not. I've run it three times now and haven't been able to clear 20, which is super frustrating because of the "so close yet so far" mentality it's got me stuck in. I just wish it was some sort of choreographed boss fight that required a bit more skill and less reliant on the RNG than the random ridiculous OP modifiers that it decides to give the 100% delirious wave and bosses. It's like running into two Abaxoths in a corrupted T16 map, only scaled to the power creep endgame of current meta.

I ran it twice and failed on wave 19 and 20 respectively. It's very fun to run and gives good returns, but damn is it hard. Will probably try again in the future when I got a couple more levels and better gear.
So what would be the most efficient way to fix my accuracy problem? Which piece should i upgrade?
Love the build so far but having survive-ability issues on boss fights. Also Delerium in maps seem extremely dangerous all the time not really having fun with that. Im at around 5600 HP right now 134k dps without charges on DS. any advice? and has anyone looked into cluster jewels or something that might increase damage or survive-ability more?
"
Verdale wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
Ran my first Simulacrum and failed on wave 20. Those mobs are crazy tanky. Should I upload the vid or wait til I full clear it?

I was going to ask if the Tailwind boots helped you at all, but I guess not. I've run it three times now and haven't been able to clear 20, which is super frustrating because of the "so close yet so far" mentality it's got me stuck in. I just wish it was some sort of choreographed boss fight that required a bit more skill and less reliant on the RNG than the random ridiculous OP modifiers that it decides to give the 100% delirious wave and bosses. It's like running into two Abaxoths in a corrupted T16 map, only scaled to the power creep endgame of current meta.

I found Kosis on wave 18 and got him down, but had only 1 portal left for wave 19 and 20. It was just too much shit on wave 20 and mobs were too tanky. This was literally the first time that I considered switching flicker to 6 link for more damage. By the time I have another simulacrum built, I should have better damage though, I've had a few upgrades since, already. Keep at it, I'm sure we'll both get it down soon.
Hello, i'm starting map now...
This is my gear so far. I've got 60c to spend right now... I need more damage, what should i do? Not sure if a rare weapon would be better than the ichimonjis
Thanks
"
ZerefStark wrote:
Hello, i'm starting map now...
This is my gear so far. I've got 60c to spend right now... I need more damage, what should i do? Not sure if a rare weapon would be better than the ichimonjis
Thanks

Get your fortify boots.
Hi, I just got my char leveled over the last few days and now I'm also looking for some upgrade advice, here's what I'm working with and I have 15-20 ex to spend:

I think I might get a bit low on accuracy as I level. I'm currently 77, 97/97 chance to hit.
By the way, do you recommend any awakened gems?

Thanks!
Last edited by Shmoo11 on Mar 27, 2020, 6:05:54 PM
Just 6-Linked my chest and bought this Assassin's mark ring for 1 ex. What do you think should be my next meaningful upgrade for my character?

I'm assuming swords, but I don't think I'd pull the trigger on 300 pdps ones, rather go hard for a 350 pdps one. Those are expensive af tho unfortunately.
Thanks for the build, just hit maps with it.

I've not played POE since Incursion league, so I was wondering if you could have a look at my character (GormansDS) and see where I should focus next.

Obviously sub optimal gear as I'm using this as a league starter. Have a small amount of chaos to mess around but not much. Got a fair amount of levels to go but I'm seeing advice about accuracy and crit multiplier on a bunch of gear. Would that be a good focus at this point? My main focus after act 10 was buying cheap gear to add life and hit resists.. with a bit of accuracy and phys damage to attacks

Obviously Uber lab soon for the last ascendancy and continuing to fill out the final main skill points like the crit nodes below Scion...

Edit: just realized I'm not using blood rage.. that looks useful!
Last edited by QuantomO on Mar 27, 2020, 9:01:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info