[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
mefistofx wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

You need new boots and a new ring, there is no reason whatsoever to have low life on any item. That's definitely higher priority than a watcher's eye. As for the Eye though, increased crit chance is insane damage boost, with flasks off or on, but especially when off, and is helpful on Enfeeble maps. It is super expensive this league though, mine was 11 ex, so if you want to do a budget option for now, feel free. You can always upgrade later and resell it.

Boots with Tailwind are pretty expensive with some resists. So should I look for for something with Max Life now?

For Assassins Mark ring should I look for add physical dmg as a priority?

I checked my PoB and there is still 100% accuracy for DS and 90% for Flicker. Should I get more accuracy?

Don't worry about Tailwind, just get boots with at least 50 life. If you have a few hundred chaos though, you could try crafting your own tailwind fortify boots. Just buy a good pair of two-toned boots with fortify, and any tailwind boots, and an awakener orb. My boots costed by 495c total, but I got super lucky with the extra rolls.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Resouled wrote:

Not sure what im doing wrong, but I am juicing my maps fully. Im doing the burst right and am at 5mil shaper dps.

Your gear is not quite there to burst metamorphs on juiced t16s, an your tree is different, you took a 3 point jewel slow, and still have an abyss jewel socketed. Your amulet is totally missing multiplier. You definitely yet have some opportunities to improve. Before then, rather than skipping metamorphs, just choose easier mods, leeches life and life regen are both nasty if you don't kill them quick. Powerful crits is no problem for us because you should have Elusive up before it even attacks you.

I mean gearwise anything I can get in terms of upgrades would be about 5+ ex so yeah.

Tried the abyss jewel with increased damage when killed recently + unholy might. Unholy might nets me 15% increase in DPS on PoB so it felt worth it.
"
roguemjb wrote:

Don't worry about Tailwind, just get boots with at least 50 life. If you have a few hundred chaos though, you could try crafting your own tailwind fortify boots. Just buy a good pair of two-toned boots with fortify, and any tailwind boots, and an awakener orb. My boots costed by 495c total, but I got super lucky with the extra rolls.

To be honest, it's my second season in PoE and crafting is something I never tried, but I will soon.

And for Ring should I find something like you wearing now?

I just farmed 11 ex within few days and wondering what I can do to improve my character. I still struggle with Sirus, because I don't have much experience with him but farming T16 20% quality with some Awakened Sextant and metamorphs this build is more than enough. Also Elders are not a problem, don't have a chance to try Uber Elders
Last edited by mefistofx on Mar 28, 2020, 7:00:13 PM
"
Resouled wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Resouled wrote:

Not sure what im doing wrong, but I am juicing my maps fully. Im doing the burst right and am at 5mil shaper dps.

Your gear is not quite there to burst metamorphs on juiced t16s, an your tree is different, you took a 3 point jewel slot, and still have an abyss jewel socketed. Your amulet is totally missing multiplier. You definitely yet have some opportunities to improve. Before then, rather than skipping metamorphs, just choose easier mods, leeches life and life regen are both nasty if you don't kill them quick. Powerful crits is no problem for us because you should have Elusive up before it even attacks you.

I mean gearwise anything I can get in terms of upgrades would be about 5+ ex so yeah.

Tried the abyss jewel with increased damage when killed recently + unholy might. Unholy might nets me 15% increase in DPS on PoB so it felt worth it.

For clearing, yes, Unholy Might is great. It doesn't help a whole lot in boss fights though. You could try it in Simulacrum though, we need all the clearing damage we can get. It looks like you just changed some things around for the better. I would advise buying an amulet with 32%+ multiplier and try to cover your resists elsewhere. Your swords are your biggest opportunity though if you can't find a way to fix resists. Both swords are just over 300 pdps and have low multi. Search for swords with 320+ pdps and 26% multi (to guarantee an explicit multi roll) and test them in PoB, I bet you find some decent ones for less than you'd think. That Carrion Edge sword is probably a massive upgrade for just 1.5 ex, it has a huge multi roll, and has that bonus 33% increased damage while dual wielding. See below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/mvrjzjJu6
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

To be honest, it's my second season in PoE and crafting is something I never tried, but I will soon.

And for Ring should I find something like you wearing now?

I just farmed 11 ex within few days and wondering what I can do to improve my character. I still struggle with Sirus, because I don't have much experience with him but farming T16 20% quality with some Awakened Sextant and metamorphs this build is more than enough. Also Elders are not a problem, don't have a chance to try Uber Elders

Yep, first priority for your shaper ring is life 50+, then hopefully a resist roll, then either accuracy or physical damage, if it's affordable. Your other ring is decent, but at this point, you should be able to upgrade it. My steel ring was just 30c, although it was probably a steal. Best option would be a Vermillion ring for the 7% increased life.

"

For clearing, yes, Unholy Might is great. It doesn't help a whole lot in boss fights though. You could try it in Simulacrum though, we need all the clearing damage we can get. It looks like you just changed some things around for the better. I would advise buying an amulet with 32%+ multiplier and try to cover your resists elsewhere. Your swords are your biggest opportunity though if you can't find a way to fix resists. Both swords are just over 300 pdps and have low multi. Search for swords with 320+ pdps and 26% multi (to guarantee an explicit multi roll) and test them in PoB, I bet you find some decent ones for less than you'd think. That Carrion Edge sword is probably a massive upgrade for just 1.5 ex, it has a huge multi roll, and has that bonus 33% increased damage while dual wielding. See below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/mvrjzjJu6

Ah thanks, I was under the impression the APS had to be like 1.9 or even 2 and above which made it hard for me to find replacements as they were very expensive for minimal gain! The specific sword you mentioned wasn't there anymore but did buy one for 2ex that gave me 10% more DPS so that's great! Now im broke again though lol.
Could you take a look at my profile? Just spent 2ex on fusings to 6-link, curse ring, and a 290dps sword. I haven't attempted juiced T16's with it, but just wondering what I should be saving up for next?

I'd assume I'd be aiming for 350 pdps swords, but those go for so much. Was wondering if you saw something else that I could change.
How is this build in delirium? tried last league and really liked it but delve was awful because of flicker strike, I assume flicker strike is abd for delirium because you can 't control where you go
Loving this build! Feels great for all content, I have modified your build slightly and my damage seems solid (I need to get an assassin mark ring later). Do you have any advice for ways to improve my character? :)
Hello there,

Liking the build i started getting into maps and steamrolling pritty much everything. I managed to get 2 Ichimonji's fairly cheap. Currently running a trash 6L corrupted that dropped. (2 blue links)

I am having trouble to decide on where to start with my gear. The listed items in the guide are pritty highend and expensive. I managed to get my hands on arround 2.5 ex of currency. Do you have any advise for the order of importance to get further into endgame content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info