[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Resouled wrote:
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Hey,

I'm thinking about switching to thios build from BV Posion which is annoying for me. I'll have around 20ex budge which I imagine is enough to get me started.

Two questions:

1. How's survivability? Do you get one-shot often or it's rather good?

2. Can you comfortably finish T16 maps with Delirium on? I saw some discussions that it was hard to finish Simulacrum but how's Delirium fog in general?

Thanks a lot!

I did the exact same thing as you and started as BV poison but the recasting also made me swap.

Survivability is - okay - it's definitely not tanky but you rely on bursting others before getting bursted down. Generally at 6k+ hp with Mistwalker + the dodge nodes you tend to survive most hits though. Still metamorphs are a no-go in my experience and some map bosses, depending on modifiers are very hard.

Generally with 20ex u should get the build going to a point you can comfortably clear t14-t16s I think. Im currently lvl 91 with about 20 ex spend, maybe a bit more. Build is super fun and can clear fast however bosses remain sketchy sometimes. Also, delirium can be dangerous and you have to pay close attention to explosions but if you do it's quite doable.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!
I'm wondering if there's anything we can do about survivability, like more life leech or something. This was quite annoying for me at BV that I had to rely so much on dodge that after hitting 92, I couldn't go any further.
Best build ever!!! I did it and really works in almost all contents, thank you for share!
"
obaobab wrote:
Thanks for the build! Enjoyed it so much!

Didn't find any info about awakened gems. Just dropped Awakened Melee Physical Damage.

I tested it in PoB. And it looks like regular Melee Physical Damage give more DPS than Awakened version.

Is it actually right? :O

Thanks again for the build dude, it's great and guide quality is 10/10.

Thanks, friendo! And that is incorrect, check your PoB again. Woke Melee Phys gives higher damage than regular at level 1, and gives 10% intimidate, which is huge for damage.
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Hey,

I'm thinking about switching to thios build from BV Posion which is annoying for me. I'll have around 20ex budge which I imagine is enough to get me started.

Two questions:

1. How's survivability? Do you get one-shot often or it's rather good?

2. Can you comfortably finish T16 maps with Delirium on? I saw some discussions that it was hard to finish Simulacrum but how's Delirium fog in general?

Thanks a lot!

If I get one shot it's because I totally lost focus, as can happen after doing a ton of maps in a row, usually because I let the deli volatiles catch me. Yes, t16 deli to the boss is totally fine, but you have to move fast, and it doesn't work well on some maps with how the deli expands, I stopped trying to chase it so much tbh. Deli is great for density, pop everything you see that isn't a red bubble.
"
Resouled wrote:

I did the exact same thing as you and started as BV poison but the recasting also made me swap.

Survivability is - okay - it's definitely not tanky but you rely on bursting others before getting bursted down. Generally at 6k+ hp with Mistwalker + the dodge nodes you tend to survive most hits though. Still metamorphs are a no-go in my experience and some map bosses, depending on modifiers are very hard.

Generally with 20ex u should get the build going to a point you can comfortably clear t14-t16s I think. Im currently lvl 91 with about 20 ex spend, maybe a bit more. Build is super fun and can clear fast however bosses remain sketchy sometimes. Also, delirium can be dangerous and you have to pay close attention to explosions but if you do it's quite doable.

This build is amazing for metamorphs, they go down in 5 seconds tops. If you're having trouble, read the boss burst section. I don't even read metamorph mods, just the rewards. Metamorphs let you prepare and time your burst perfectly. No bosses should be giving you trouble actually, except Kosis on a juiced t16 or maybe a guardian like Phoenix, because they are super tanky and you have to move for mechanics.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Resouled wrote:

This build is amazing for metamorphs, they go down in 5 seconds tops. If you're having trouble, read the boss burst section. I don't even read metamorph mods, just the rewards. Metamorphs let you prepare and time your burst perfectly. No bosses should be giving you trouble actually, except Kosis on a juiced t16 or maybe a guardian like Phoenix, because they are super tanky and you have to move for mechanics.

Not sure what im doing wrong, but I am juicing my maps fully. Im doing the burst right and am at 5mil shaper dps.
Hi Guys,
just wondering if it's worth to buy xx% increased physical damage during precision? It's just 2ex compared to crit chance. I have a few spares exalts and don't know if should I buy watcher's eye or replace my rings. What do you think?
"
Resouled wrote:

Not sure what im doing wrong, but I am juicing my maps fully. Im doing the burst right and am at 5mil shaper dps.

Your gear is not quite there to burst metamorphs on juiced t16s, an your tree is different, you took a 3 point jewel slow, and still have an abyss jewel socketed. Your amulet is totally missing multiplier. You definitely yet have some opportunities to improve. Before then, rather than skipping metamorphs, just choose easier mods, leeches life and life regen are both nasty if you don't kill them quick. Powerful crits is no problem for us because you should have Elusive up before it even attacks you.
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hi Guys,
just wondering if it's worth to buy xx% increased physical damage during precision? It's just 2ex compared to crit chance. I have a few spares exalts and don't know if should I buy watcher's eye or replace my rings. What do you think?

You need new boots and a new ring, there is no reason whatsoever to have low life on any item. That's definitely higher priority than a watcher's eye. As for the Eye though, increased crit chance is insane damage boost, with flasks off or on, but especially when off, and is helpful on Enfeeble maps. It is super expensive this league though, mine was 11 ex, so if you want to do a budget option for now, feel free. You can always upgrade later and resell it.
"
roguemjb wrote:

You need new boots and a new ring, there is no reason whatsoever to have low life on any item. That's definitely higher priority than a watcher's eye. As for the Eye though, increased crit chance is insane damage boost, with flasks off or on, but especially when off, and is helpful on Enfeeble maps. It is super expensive this league though, mine was 11 ex, so if you want to do a budget option for now, feel free. You can always upgrade later and resell it.

Boots with Tailwind are pretty expensive with some resists. So should I look for for something with Max Life now?

For Assassins Mark ring should I look for add physical dmg as a priority?

I checked my PoB and there is still 100% accuracy for DS and 90% for Flicker. Should I get more accuracy?
Last edited by mefistofx on Mar 28, 2020, 6:22:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info