[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

But when i set Ruthless i don't deal cold damage. So i lose 25% extra damage. So I don't understand how you say why they don't conflict.
Is 68 mana good enough for nonstop 5L flicker at 40 mana? Or should I release precision to put me at 89 mana?
Last edited by Heffae on Sep 26, 2020, 12:21:17 PM
"
Shroods wrote:
But when i set Ruthless i don't deal cold damage. So i lose 25% extra damage. So I don't understand how you say why they don't conflict.

You're thinking of Brutality.
"
Heffae wrote:
Is 68 mana good enough for nonstop 5L flicker at 40 mana? Or should I release precision to put me at 89 mana?

At least 75 mana to feel comfortable. I would take off precision for now.
When bursting bosses, you say to pop totem, then pop ancestral totem... Why not pop both vaal totems instead of the one and the regular?

Also, is it viable to just use flicker 6L for all end game? If so, how would I go about that...
Last edited by Heffae on Sep 26, 2020, 5:31:09 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Shroods wrote:

You're thinking of Brutality.

Oh you're right, sorry, my mistake
"
Heffae wrote:
When bursting bosses, you say to pop totem, then pop ancestral totem... Why not pop both vaal totems instead of the one and the regular?

Also, is it viable to just use flicker 6L for all end game? If so, how would I go about that...

All but single target, sure. This is not an infinite flicker on single target build, you would need Terminus, Oro, or some other silly shenanigans for that.
hey man,

first off i wanna say thanks for the guide, im having a blast with it!

I just have one question thought, are there no good cluster jewels to use?
I feel like it could offer a lot of crit multi, then again, i wouldn't know what to remove from the tree, everthing is so much needed.

thanks in advance.
"
Flywithgeo wrote:
hey man,

first off i wanna say thanks for the guide, im having a blast with it!

I just have one question thought, are there no good cluster jewels to use?
I feel like it could offer a lot of crit multi, then again, i wouldn't know what to remove from the tree, everthing is so much needed.

thanks in advance.

Nope, none are worth using, sadly. I and others have tried a ton of combos, but they all result in lower stats.
Why do you pop vaal ancestral totem and use regular totem instead of the 2 vaals?

Also, the Dismembering node has been changed on the tree, but it is not updated on the tree on the guide. Do we still take that or is the extra couple str nodes to get to it not worth it now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info