[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Giamiester wrote:
Hi i am having issues leveling, i made it to act 9 by being boosted with my friends, but having issues getting currency and very difficult to kill bosses (without help). Is there something wrong with my dmg or survivability because I'm nearly capped for resistances and I'm still dying to phys damage / stuns. Im level 60 in the lvl 63 story area (followed the leveling skill tree in guide)

You need a lot more life on gear and check out the gear section. You're using Multistrike in your Lakishu's Blade which defeats the purpose. You shouldn't be using that sword at lvl 60 at all. Get an Ichimonji or at least rare foils that are 200 pdps or higher, they usually sell for next to nothing. No idea why you have Flicker 3 linked in your boots. Basically, upgrade everything and keep going.
LV70 and build works, not atm the highest DPS build what I have played (I mean, it still kills fast) but fun still. (OK, my gear its not best there, like I try 5L belly etc atm.)

Spoiler

I need still get correct flaskes etc. But overall, very nice. Not very tanky (for what I hava normally played but not glasscannon). Nice build, I can recommended!
Last edited by Tsiganisti on Sep 21, 2020, 2:08:34 AM
Hi, first of all fun as hell build, but im having trouble with the dps, im at 60% of build and im not getting near the 5m dps, and the survability its a problem, i guess it need some currency or im doing something wrong. Anyway its a lot of fun se how it just melt bosses.
"
RuitX wrote:
Hi, first of all fun as hell build, but im having trouble with the dps, im at 60% of build and im not getting near the 5m dps, and the survability its a problem, i guess it need some currency or im doing something wrong. Anyway its a lot of fun se how it just melt bosses.

First thing you need is Ancestral Call to use on Flicker, or take some points out and get Tribal Fury on the tree. That will help immensely on Flicker Strike. Also, try to get a new amulet that you can anoint with Ambidexterity. See about replacing your swords. It's not all just the pdps, you want it to be fast and have decent crit chance as well.
Hello,

First of all it is fun to play it. Thank you for sharing and keeping update !!
I'm at almost 80 lvl and collecting gear, but I don't have. Nana to out all auras on. Any idea why?
"
althetic wrote:
Hello,

First of all it is fun to play it. Thank you for sharing and keeping update !!
I'm at almost 80 lvl and collecting gear, but I don't have. Nana to out all auras on. Any idea why?

Hey althetic I would like to help, but your characters are hidden on your profile. You need to click your profile name at the top of the website which will bring you to your profile page. Then click "edit privacy settings" on the right side and uncheck "hide characters tab".
Done, the character is no longer private. Please take into account that this is my second character and don't laugh at mistakes.

best regards
"
althetic wrote:
Done, the character is no longer private. Please take into account that this is my second character and don't laugh at mistakes.

best regards

Hey your precision need to be lvl 1 u have it at 18 and dont forget to recover that dex node on the bottom right side , You should get Tribal fury so u cant drop ancestral call for melee phys
Last edited by hedpe666 on Sep 22, 2020, 9:14:02 AM
"
althetic wrote:

best regards

What hedpe666 said above me is good advice. Don't forget to change your ancestral call support for melee physical damage support on Flicker Strike once you get the Tribal Fury node.

Looking at your character my only other note is you are missing life on your boots. It's very important that you at least get boots with life on them (70+ ideally). Once you have enough currency I do recommend trying to get boots with "Socketed gems are supported by level 20 Fortify". I have some with just life and an open prefix for movement speed. I had to get my res on other gear for now, but it really helps with boosting flicker damage.
Hello, I'm thinking of trying flicker as a 2nd fun build, and I was thinking is there any point maybe turn it to a cold damage type flicker?
like the one suggested here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAFFkjlLHA&t
POB here: https://pastebin.com/tjFTvhf5
but this is outdated, from 3.10, maybe someone can help updating it to 3.12? seems like fun alternative..

Or would you suggest to stick to the non-cold version as shared here?

thanks in advance.
Last edited by RedLith on Sep 22, 2020, 8:38:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info