[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb wrote:
Spoiler
"
Luizuk wrote:
OBS: First time playing at all the game, i know flicker build its not noob friendly for a new player at all but i really want to make this. So my tabula rasa and what is in it, i know probably its messed up that's whay im here, for ask help.

"
Next, let's backfill a few spots before jumping into the sword wheel. We need more life, strength to equip swords (strength also gives us life and damage), and some crit nodes. We grab Blood Siphon, Trickery, and Assassination above Shadow start area and fill into Herbalism. If you can get a Lakishu's Blade, you can equip it at level 28 and link it for a free 4 link, which is also the earliest you can get Multistrike, which you can't use on its own until lvl 38. At this point, you can try out Flicker Strike on a 4 link with Flicker Strike, Splash, and Ancestral Call. I continue to use Frost Blades though, as I prefer to save clearing with Flicker for around lvl 60, once it's really potent.

I'm actually using flicker with AC and Splash just for fun, its working a little and i'm cleanning the maps at a good speed in the lvl41 BUT for killing boss it not ideal, i know, because its not ready or that good enought. So continuing , in this part you say get a lakishu's blade, i got one and the other weapom? anything i can find that has good status for flicker build?

I have a tabula rasa, praxix , lakishu's blade. The rest its random yellow items that i use for now.

edit 16:09 got all the double strike support gems in the tabula rasa

"
44 points? I lost count
http://bit.ly/3aCt35D

Next we're heading into the Duelist area. Grab Thick Skin along the way. We're going to grab that life/mana leech node just under Vaal Pact, then regretting the 2 nodes from the earlier mana leech node, and the dex node leading to it.

51ish points:
http://bit.ly/2PQtvoK

First thing is in this part of the guide you give the 51ish points but you dont say what to take first, its to take deverish first and keep going to the art of the gladiotor then master of the arena or its to get golem's blood first? HELP PLIS ;=;

about this part , what should i do? stay with what i have until lvl 58? 60?

At lv41. Should i trade this weapom for another because i can get multistrike now? if yes what weapom should i look for? or stay with the lakishu's until lvl58 to get Ichimonji?

It all looks fine so far. Lakishu's Blade is only worth using until you get multistrike gem, then you can 4 link Flicker in your boots, gloves, or helm. Also of course, replace it with a better physical damage sword.

As far as what points to get first, I suggest the crit nodes first basically, but since Tribal Fury was added to the tree, I just beeline for that, picking up life and damage nodes along the way if I am struggling. Remember that upgrading gear is more important than grabbing dps nodes. You won't need Praxis once you do decent damage, which should be pretty soon, and I see you took the mana leech node. Get rid of the 4 points in Brutal Blade, we only take the bottom half of the sword wheel now.

Yes i really need the gear upgrade but what do you suggest?
obs: i already has the 2 ichimonji swords.
What do you suggest me to look for? one special gear about boots, gloves , belts etc? because in your leveling

Im realy low on resists ;=; needing some help

Edit: Got goldrim with 4L for the flicker strike and got more resist with amulent and rings!
Last edited by Luizuk on Sep 30, 2020, 10:07:33 PM
"
Luizuk wrote:

Yes i really need the gear upgrade but what do you suggest?
obs: i already has the 2 ichimonji swords.
What do you suggest me to look for? one special gear about boots, gloves , belts etc? because in your leveling

Im realy low on resists ;=; needing some help

Everything you have on needs replaced asap (except swords, I suppose). By 54, you can replace every piece for an alchemy orb or two each. Your belt is probably last priority. Never buy armor or jewelry with less than 40 flat life on it. Get rings with as much resists as you can find. Learn to use the trade site and sort by total ele res, with life and physical damage. A ring with a ton of resists, life and physical damage is still pretty cheap. Sell jews and fuse for chaos to buy more upgrades.

If you've gotten this far with your gear as such, then you'll make it. Just upgrade everything you can and keep pushing. You will see a massive power spike as you go.
Hey :)

Trying out your build this league, pretty good so far! i love flicker strike and im searching for so long a good fast flicker with good single dps!

just a quick Question:

could u maybe lookup my Gear and say what i can improve in?

i feel like the ichimonjis i have to replace next, i was thinking about a saviour but i am not sure if it is worth at this point so i wanted ur opinion

thanks for your work <3
I was wondering if I should replace my current weapons with Ichimonji. I currently have 1, but my tooltip drops when I equip them.

Current weapons are equipped on the chatcter flipinbugers. One is a Prismatic Edge Twilight Blade and another is a rare.
I am a newb and can not figure out how to link.

Thanks for any advice.
IGN: Flickinboogers
Last edited by skuterpie on Oct 1, 2020, 7:24:29 PM
"
Fr0z3nbull3t wrote:
Hey :)

Trying out your build this league, pretty good so far! i love flicker strike and im searching for so long a good fast flicker with good single dps!

just a quick Question:

could u maybe lookup my Gear and say what i can improve in?

i feel like the ichimonjis i have to replace next, i was thinking about a saviour but i am not sure if it is worth at this point so i wanted ur opinion

thanks for your work <3

Flasks for sure, an assassin's mark ring, and some decent foils. Use PoB to see what is the most bang for your buck when shopping.
"
skuterpie wrote:
I was wondering if I should replace my current weapons with Ichimonji. I currently have 1, but my tooltip drops when I equip them.

Current weapons are equipped on the chatcter flipinbugers. One is a Prismatic Edge Twilight Blade and another is a rare.
I am a newb and can not figure out how to link.

Thanks for any advice.

Those are all terrible. Your in game tooltip is super unreliable, it neglects so many things that it's irrelevant. Ichis are far better. Faster, great dps, and have that increased aura effect that stacks. Never use a sword slow than 1.8 aps unless it's Saviour or Paradoxica. Your best tool is Path of Building. Download it from Localidentity's github. Google all of that and see if you can get it running. Then you'll see just how many pieces you need to put together to see your damage skyrocket.
Been fairly successful with this build this Heist league. However, I am not melting the the end game bosses anymore. It's like I hit a massive wall at awakening level 4. Any suggestions to help boost my build?
I've been playing this game for years and never been able to clear end game, figured this was the build that would help me achieve these goals however, I am starting to have doubt.
thank you! Got two ichimonji with decent pdps rolls. Are there any good corruptions ?

Also I saw in one area you recomedn picking up tribal fury on the tree until you get it annointmented. Should I grab it before or after going up to the scion wheel? Currently I have the right side stuff and about to finish until Strong Arm.
IGN: Flickinboogers
Last edited by skuterpie on Oct 2, 2020, 10:45:57 AM
"
KleptoManiaK wrote:
Been fairly successful with this build this Heist league. However, I am not melting the the end game bosses anymore. It's like I hit a massive wall at awakening level 4. Any suggestions to help boost my build?
I've been playing this game for years and never been able to clear end game, figured this was the build that would help me achieve these goals however, I am starting to have doubt.

Check out the gear guide. You're still missing some VERY important pieces:

Fortify on boots to improve Flicker damage and survivability, that should be first priority after getting ichimonji swords at 58 or decent foils. Move speed on boots is LAST priority.

Assassin's Mark on ring, even if it does mark every mob, it is still pivotal for single target damage.

Multiplier on your neck. I never recommend prioritizing resists on your neck because multi, phys damage, and life are most important in that slot, and in that order. Resists should be mostly gotten on rings and belt.

Accuracy on ring and gloves. You're probably at 85% hit rate which is a huge damage loss. And get physical damage on gloves if possible.

Swords are decent but neither have any extra multiplier, so they can would be beaten by swords with 40 dps less that do have it. Search for 45% total multi or extra cold/fire damage.

6 link of course. If you're 90 and doing A4 t16s and not having terrible trouble, you're only going to do so much better.
"
skuterpie wrote:
thank you! Got two ichimonji with decent pdps rolls. Are there any good corruptions ?

Also I saw in one area you recomedn picking up tribal fury on the tree until you get it annointmented. Should I grab it before or after going up to the scion wheel? Currently I have the right side stuff and about to finish until Strong Arm.

No, you're going to replace those ichis once you can get decent foils, like 300+ pdps with multi. I would head towards Tribal Fury asap. Take off the points going to Brutal Blade, we don't get those 4 points. Replace Praxis already, you're way past needing the -mana cost. You should focus on getting an assassin's mark ring, a ring with tons of resists and accuracy, enough resists that you can replace your amulet with one without resists, then get a super nice life/multi/phys damage neck that is worthy of anointing tribal fury. Golden oils are pricey though, so get everything else done first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info