3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fritso wrote:

90 all max res from:
- Melding of the flesh, which sets max all res equal to your highest max res
- +10 max lightning res from purity of lightning with all the aura effect on tree
- +1 max lightning res from Unnatural Calm node
- +4 from using Impossible Escape (Imbalanced Guard). Allocating 3 nodes: Prismatic Skin / Soul of Steel / +1 max lightning node above prismatic skin

Made some further small tweaks so I can now facetank Uber Sirus meteor and Uber Maven memory slam with Molten Shell up....I hate solving that puzzle during the last phase lol

https://pastebin.com/tUsVfUAJ

It's clear to me now. But I'm still wondering how it counts that you have 63K armor. I don't understand much about POB in this case ...
Last edited by Deerminator on May 20, 2022, 7:58:49 AM
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

90 all max res from:
- Melding of the flesh, which sets max all res equal to your highest max res
- +10 max lightning res from purity of lightning with all the aura effect on tree
- +1 max lightning res from Unnatural Calm node
- +4 from using Impossible Escape (Imbalanced Guard). Allocating 3 nodes: Prismatic Skin / Soul of Steel / +1 max lightning node above prismatic skin

Made some further small tweaks so I can now facetank Uber Sirus meteor and Uber Maven memory slam with Molten Shell up....I hate solving that puzzle during the last phase lol

https://pastebin.com/tUsVfUAJ

It's clear to me now. But I'm still wondering how it counts that you have 63K armor. I don't understand much about POB in this case ...

- In PoB go to the 'calc' tab.
- Under 'View Skill Details' make sure that 'show minion stats' is disabled. Otherwise it will show minion stats and not yours.
- To the right of the screen you'll find the 'Armour' section. Hovering over the values shows you exactly where they're from so you can see how the armour is built up.

Hope this helps.
"
Fritso wrote:

- Under 'View Skill Details' make sure that 'show minion stats' is disabled. Otherwise it will show minion stats and not yours.

That was it! Thanks.

The big boost is because of that nice granite flask. Unfortunately, Mageblood is beyond me. But I already know how to modify the build a bit to last a little longer. I have to force myself to reach 100 level (I hate it so much :D ). I'll try the golems after that. Thanks for the impulse!
3.18?
Man been watching all the old vids and reading all the new comments, makes me wanna build this again
"
Fritso wrote:
Allright, I did a full rework of my build in STD. I felt like I needed a bit more tankyness with the new uber bosses.

40% reduced damage taken from all elements because of flasks + Mageblood
63K armour

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
Ofc any feedback is alsy highly appreciated.

/edit: Pastebin added

Hi Fritso, I have a question. If I want to focus on the boss fights, should I save on a mageblood or a squire + weapon first? Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Deerminator/characters
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Allright, I did a full rework of my build in STD. I felt like I needed a bit more tankyness with the new uber bosses.

40% reduced damage taken from all elements because of flasks + Mageblood
63K armour

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
Ofc any feedback is alsy highly appreciated.

/edit: Pastebin added

Hi Fritso, I have a question. If I want to focus on the boss fights, should I save on a mageblood or a squire + weapon first? Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Deerminator/characters

Hey,

That depends on your needs. If you want more damage, go squire + 1h weapon. If you want more defense, go Mageblood.

Mageblood in itsself does nothing for your minion damage. It just boosts your survivability by a lot and gives huge QoL because your flasks are super buffed and always up. Squire + 1h gives just a small survivability buff due to monsters dying much faster and giving you 30% attack block.

/edit: Mageblood also makes it easy to use Melding of the Flesh jewel and get all your max ele resists to 85% or higher.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 3, 2022, 7:14:54 AM
Ok, then I'll probably prefer mageblood. I don't feel like I have a problem with minion dmg. In addition, my staff provides a 20% block, so the loss of squire will not be so noticeable.
"
Deerminator wrote:
Ok, then I'll probably prefer mageblood. I don't feel like I have a problem with minion dmg. In addition, my staff provides a 20% block, so the loss of squire will not be so noticeable.

Cool. Better start farming Crimson Temple map for those Apothecary div cards!

If you need any help setting up the build once you get Mageblood, let me know.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:

Cool. Better start farming Crimson Temple map for those Apothecary div cards!

Yeah! My new fav map :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info