3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
You think I should just change those rings and not bother with clarity and flame dash?

I think the base doesn't matter that much. As Cyrom said to me a few weeks ago, you should focus on obtaining a solid T1 strength ring with good ES and resistances. If you like the aura and the mobility, keep it.
But some of your resistances are way to high. Fire being something with 70% above maximum.
Look at the build of Cyrom or of one of the other high end players.
This might get you a good hint on what you are looking for.
The same goes for the belt and boots.

Hope this helps :-)

"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
"
Wait, 25m dps?? The pob only shows a combined dps of 600k for the minions.(I don't know the techincalities of POB, I basically just use it to view peoples builds and check the skill trees)Is there a settings in POB to change that? What am I missing? (Noob alert)

I agree with the boots, belts and rings. I've been meaning to change them, I just don't know what or how to change them because for now they're giving me some good strength, I tried changing my boots and belt but ended up losing a bit of strength or losing some defense. Or when I did find an upgrade, it was a small upgrade. I just don't know what upgrade I can replace them with to make it tankier. Because I'm a bit concerned that I can get killed so suddenly sometimes. But the rings though, yeah I could definitely change them to a different base, but I'll be losing out on an aura, specifically, I placed clarity and flame dash on those unset rings. You think I should just change those rings and not bother with clarity and flame dash?

You forgot to activate Power Charges, Frenzy Charges and Feedinz Frenzy under "Configuration".
That boosted your numbers to around 1.5m DPS if I remember correctly.
But this is just the damage of ONE zombie ;-)
1.5m times 17 equals around 25m.

You can also let POB calculate your Full DPS by clicking the box at the top in "Skills". It's called "Include in Full DPS".

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, that helps a lot, I was wondering why my zombie's dps couldn't reach 1m despite having some good gear and buffs to boost them. Now to find some upgrades to make me tankier, just died to a full blight swarm using that immune response atlas passive.
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
"
You think I should just change those rings and not bother with clarity and flame dash?

I think the base doesn't matter that much. As Cyrom said to me a few weeks ago, you should focus on obtaining a solid T1 strength ring with good ES and resistances. If you like the aura and the mobility, keep it.
But some of your resistances are way to high. Fire being something with 70% above maximum.
Look at the build of Cyrom or of one of the other high end players.
This might get you a good hint on what you are looking for.
The same goes for the belt and boots.

Hope this helps :-)

Yeah, this helps point me in the right direction, thanks. I do like the QoL from the Flame dash and clarity, because I just channel cyclone into mobs. But maybe I can do without clarity, I'll try changing things around and search for different rings.
"
Asertyuio wrote:

Yeah, this helps point me in the right direction, thanks. I do like the QoL from the Flame dash and clarity, because I just channel cyclone into mobs. But maybe I can do without clarity, I'll try changing things around and search for different rings.

You've got a very solid build going with nice gear!

Some other possible upgrades that I noticed:
- Run a few labs with Gift of the Goddess for a Helmet enchant. Something like zombie damage/attack speed during flesh offering/dread banner effect
- See if you can add in Dread Banner, possibly with generosity support. It's a really strong aura fopr just 10% reservation.
- Think about maybe ditching impale in favour inc crit chance when running dread banner. Impale is useless for clear cuz mobs die too fast, plus your minions that don't have impale (AG, spectres) screw it up.
- You could get brittle on your boots (Searing Exarch) which gives a 5% flat crit chance against enemies. This 5% get's multiplied by the crit chance of your zombies, which is >600% cuz of power charges.
- Get 2% life regen if hit recently enchant on boots for more tankyness

Hope some of this helps. Enjoy the build!
Allright, I did a full rework of my build in STD. I felt like I needed a bit more tankyness with the new uber bosses.

Here's the link to my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fritso/characters

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/n7bne67L

Some stats:
15.2k ES
3.7k ES Regen
142 Mil Sirus DPS from 12 zombies and 4 carrion golems
90% all max resists from Melding of the Flesh + Impossible Escape (Imbalanced Guard)
40% reduced damage taken from all elements because of flasks + Mageblood
63K armour

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
Ofc any feedback is alsy highly appreciated.

/edit: Pastebin added
Last edited by Fritso on May 18, 2022, 8:25:02 AM
I'm playing PoE on Xbox and am still using the Femurs Staff with 6 links.
I don't really know, how I could possibly get a better weapon, because the AH seems rather empty or is ridiculously overpriced.
I tried a bit of crafting myself, but besides one semi decent ring, nothing turned out well. I played a bit with POB and it seems, that I really need the perfect roll on a two handed weapon to be substantially better than femurs. I don't want to waste the few ex I got on crafting something, that would only be slightly better.
Has anyone some tips what I should farm or do to get a better weapon?

Thanks.
Last edited by Azrael Djerun on May 19, 2022, 4:14:10 AM
Well well Fritso "The Golemancer" needs his own thread I think :D. But ok, the Baron is still there :D
"
Deerminator wrote:
Well well Fritso "The Golemancer" needs his own thread I think :D. But ok, the Baron is still there :D

Haha, don't forget the shaper's touch ;-)

But was basically a zombie build where I threw in the carrion golems because that turned out to be more dps and better clear (carrion golems leap slam so they move around faster than zombies). We already have access to so many support gems due to The Squire, thowing in carrion golems instead of just another support was actually an improvement. Ofc this is a standard build with a few legacy items, so a lot less applicable to leagues.
"
Fritso wrote:

You could get brittle on your boots (Searing Exarch) which gives a 5% flat crit chance against enemies. This 5% get's multiplied by the crit chance of your zombies, which is >600% cuz of power charges.

Is it really worth it? When I take into account the loss of 10% of STR and resists from two-toned boots ...

And the second thing is my playstyle, when I run around a bunch of mobs. I do not use cyclone, etc.
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

You could get brittle on your boots (Searing Exarch) which gives a 5% flat crit chance against enemies. This 5% get's multiplied by the crit chance of your zombies, which is >600% cuz of power charges.

Is it really worth it? When I take into account the loss of 10% of STR and resists from two-toned boots ...

And the second thing is my playstyle, when I run around a bunch of mobs. I do not use cyclone, etc.

All depends on your playstyle. You will sacrifice some survivability for a big increase in damage which is most noticeable against bosses. That's where brittle is most useful. It's not needed for regular mobs.

As a tradeoff you could equip brittle boots on your animate guardian, but it's less consistent than applying it yourself sice your AG often walks around like a headless chicken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info