3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Just played a bit with Craft of Exile and learned a few things about crafting.
Might try to craft an Imperial Maul with 10% strength implicit, Minion Dmg, +1 Socketed Gems, Minion Attack Speed and +2 Socketed Support Gems.
This seems to be very doable and should be a solid upgrade from Femurs.

But I have one question to you guys, as I didn't find anything on the internet.
How do I get something like "Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Maim"?
Have seen it on One-Handed and Two-Handed weapons, but I have never figuered out, where these come from.
In addition you seem to be having more than 3 prefixes and suffixes on your crafted weapons. How is this possible?

Would really appreciate an answer. Thank you.
"
Fritso wrote:
All depends on your playstyle. You will sacrifice some survivability for a big increase in damage which is most noticeable against bosses. That's where brittle is most useful. It's not needed for regular mobs.

As a tradeoff you could equip brittle boots on your animate guardian, but it's less consistent than applying it yourself sice your AG often walks around like a headless chicken.

So primarily for bossing, I get it. But I'm afraid I'd have to stand right next to the boss to make it work. And I'm not tough enough for that. Sometimes I'm like that chicken :)

But I will definitely test it. I have a pair of solid shoes with no influence.
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
But I have one question to you guys, as I didn't find anything on the internet.
How do I get something like "Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Maim"?
Have seen it on One-Handed and Two-Handed weapons, but I have never figuered out, where these come from.
In addition you seem to be having more than 3 prefixes and suffixes on your crafted weapons. How is this possible?

Would really appreciate an answer. Thank you.

This is a legacy modifier. So you can only buy an older item.
"

Thanks. As I'm playing on Xbox I would assume that it is kind of impossible to get such an item then.
Is it the same with these insane scepters, that support the skill gem with 3-4 gems, or is this a different story? Like Fritzos sceptre for example.

Thanks
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
"

Thanks. As I'm playing on Xbox I would assume that it is kind of impossible to get such an item then.
Is it the same with these insane scepters, that support the skill gem with 3-4 gems, or is this a different story? Like Fritzos sceptre for example.

Thanks

Maybe it's better to know what you can craft than you can't. Do you know craftofexile.com? There you can see all the possibilities.

Unfortunately, this is how you will lose this interesting dimension of PoE. Searching for ancient relics :)
"
Fritso wrote:
Allright, I did a full rework of my build in STD. I felt like I needed a bit more tankyness with the new uber bosses.

Here's the link to my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fritso/characters

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/n7bne67L

Some stats:
15.2k ES
3.7k ES Regen
142 Mil Sirus DPS from 12 zombies and 4 carrion golems
90% all max resists from Melding of the Flesh + Impossible Escape (Imbalanced Guard)
40% reduced damage taken from all elements because of flasks + Mageblood
63K armour

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
Ofc any feedback is alsy highly appreciated.

/edit: Pastebin added

Fritso, you are a crack!, as always.

Will examine your proposal but... where you get those 90 resist? Imbalanced Guard is only +3 to all max resist
Last edited by Merodeador2017 on May 19, 2022, 6:57:36 AM
"
where you get those 90 resist? Imbalanced Guard is only +3 to all max resist

Unnatural Calm +1
Prismatic Skin +2
Max.Lightning +1
Soul of Steel +1

So probably a typo and 80%. Am I right?
"
Deerminator wrote:
"

Unnatural Calm +1
Prismatic Skin +2
Max.Lightning +1
Soul of Steel +1

Dunno, in POB say 90%...

EDIT: AHHHH, purity of lighting give him other +5
Last edited by Merodeador2017 on May 19, 2022, 9:18:00 AM
"
"
Deerminator wrote:
"

Unnatural Calm +1
Prismatic Skin +2
Max.Lightning +1
Soul of Steel +1

Dunno, in POB say 90%...

EDIT: AHHHH, purity of lighting give him other +5

90 all max res from:
- Melding of the flesh, which sets max all res equal to your highest max res
- +10 max lightning res from purity of lightning with all the aura effect on tree
- +1 max lightning res from Unnatural Calm node
- +4 from using Impossible Escape (Imbalanced Guard). Allocating 3 nodes: Prismatic Skin / Soul of Steel / +1 max lightning node above prismatic skin

Made some further small tweaks so I can now facetank Uber Sirus meteor and Uber Maven memory slam with Molten Shell up....I hate solving that puzzle during the last phase lol

https://pastebin.com/tUsVfUAJ

Last edited by Fritso on May 19, 2022, 10:29:31 AM
build still good in 3.18?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info