3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Kazm0t wrote:
Yup, stupid me. Didn't think of that. Imagine my surprise again. I just clicked on whatever I thought would reward more. Never thought of the consequences. Refunded... and I will try again. Thanks a lot man. Do you have this atlas passive enabled?
`

You're welcome. Glad we solved the issue.

When I do shaper / uber elder runs I have that node activated. The Uber versions are a lot more rippy for minions so most of the time a few of my zombies die, mostly on Uber Uber Elder. However for me that's no issue since I also run 4 x Carrion Golems and they survive just fine.
"
Fritso wrote:

Points of action:
- Get their elemental resists up: jewels with minion res and/or spec into Indomitable Army
- Get their Chaos res up: spec into Grave Intentions
- Get minion 8% max res mastery. Can be found on both above mentioned notable clusters
- Increase their max life: can also be found on the above mentioned notables and on other parts of the tree. You can also increase their life by raising the level of the skill gem by using a lvl 4 empower for example.

Hope this helps!

I done some changes in passives and now zombies are more tankier. Thanks Fritso!
Can someone explain, why I should use Lifetap Support with Spectres and AG? I don't really get it. For me Empower seems to be a better choice.
Last edited by Azrael Djerun on Jun 7, 2022, 5:36:01 AM
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
Can someone explain, why I should use Lifetap Support with Spectres and AG? I don't really get it. For me Empower seems to be a better choice.

Lifetap is no longer needed. GGG changed that a few patches ago.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm currently saving for an empower lvl. 4 and will then switch my current lvl. 3 over to my AG and Spectre.
What would be your recommendations for a 4th spectre?
I'm currently running with Merveils Retainer, Host and Carnage Chieftan, but can't decide on the 4th one. Used Undying Evangelist and it was ok, but am looking for soemthing, to either boost damage output or defence.
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
I'm currently running with Merveils Retainer, Host and Carnage Chieftan, but can't decide on the 4th one. Used Undying Evangelist and it was ok, but am looking for soemthing, to either boost damage output or defence.

2 x host and 2 x carnage is the best setup for damage. With just one of each you'll struggle maintaining and quickly building charges. Seeing as power and frenzy charges are much stronger for minions you'll want them up 100% of the time.
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:

I sometimes run with 1x Carnage, 1x Host, 1x They of Tul (for defense) and 1x Merveil's Retainer (as a 4th). The They of Tul emits a protective snow cloud, and I normally run around the cloud coupled with a vaal molten shell that lasts 10 secs or so, while the zombies do their job to takeout the boss. If I am unable to get the They of Tul, I just run with the chieftains. I also tried Arena Master....but the constant bang-bang-bang sound it makes is too irritating to be worth it.

Hi everyone, I just came back to POE, I've been gone for 3 years. The main reason I got back into it is because of Youtuber by the name of "Josh Stife Hayes" started playing this game for the first time. And it sparked me into coming back. I was just wondering if someone can give me a link to the cheapest summoner build, the most user-friendly one. I know that skills get nerfed and buffed constantly and like I said earlier, I've been gone for 3 years. I am a filthy casual who likes the summoning class similar to Diablo's Necromancer of Diablo 2. Thanks in advance to whoever replies to my comment.
"
Hi everyone, I just came back to POE, I've been gone for 3 years. The main reason I got back into it is because of Youtuber by the name of "Josh Stife Hayes" started playing this game for the first time. And it sparked me into coming back. I was just wondering if someone can give me a link to the cheapest summoner build, the most user-friendly one. I know that skills get nerfed and buffed constantly and like I said earlier, I've been gone for 3 years. I am a filthy casual who likes the summoning class similar to Diablo's Necromancer of Diablo 2. Thanks in advance to whoever replies to my comment.

Check page 1692 and take a closer look at "At level 72-73...". You can get to this entry-level build based on the page-1 Geofri-Baron-tanky build by the original author, which can get you to level 90 in roughly 1 EX worth of gear. I am also a casual player, have played less than 4 days total since 3.18 started last month. Also played necro in D2 which is precisely why I came to POE. On another note, as of Sentinel league 3.18, it was much harder to go through Act 1 and Act 2 deathless, and zombies died more often than I would like, but still managed to kill the Act 1 boss Merveil deathless. At my current level 88, I can already kill the Minotaur (no map mods hehe) with 11 zombies, a carrion golem, an animated guardian, 4 spectres, and an army of vaal skeletons.

Last edited by 10011001 on Jun 12, 2022, 2:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info